Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
227
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
16
Hits:
880

Miley And The House Of Secrets

Summary:

What happen when Miley Stewart decided to visit a house where she won't be welcomed?

Notes:

I don’t own any character that I hasn’t created.

Work Text:

It was after one of the Hannah Montana concert. She has done her last song of the concert, and she wanted to get away for a while. She took off her blond wig, and step out as Miley Stewart. Lily was waiting for her outside of the stage.

"Where do you wanted to go?" asked Lily. Lily was one of the few people who knew the truth about Hannah Montana. She knew that she was really Miley Stewart.

"There is a place that I have heard about. Let's go there," answered Miley. So they walked to what look like a deserted house. Lily looked at it and didn't want to go in. She have heard about the place and she didn't want to find out if the rumor about this place is true.

"We better not go in there. I heard that a witch live there. She doesn't like uninvited guests," warned Lily. Miley didn't believe her. She walked closer to the door. She tried to get in but the door was locked. Then, she walked away from it.

"There might be someone who live there. I can't get in," admitted Miley, as she was reunited with Lily. So Miley walked back with Lily to their hotel room, not knowing how close she was to being enslaved by the 'witch' who lived inside. The end, for now.