Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 5 of season 2
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2011-08-14
Words:
5,084
Chapters:
4/4
Kudos:
17
Hits:
2,251

Back to Brooklyn Like a Bitch

Summary:

ceasar decides to run away for cindy, all the way back to brooklyn even though his mind is up and nothing can stop him, jasmine huey make one last attempt to try to get him to not step foot on that one way train to new york.

Chapter 1: huey-how to ask your sister out

Chapter Text

''ceasar she's gone its only been a few weeks you'll be ok''huey told ceasaer as they sat on the steps of his house.''i don't know man that was my girl she was my life, hell i saw myslef with a future with that girl''ceasar said looking down.''i know you loved her but still you'll come in touch with her one day, you'll see her again''huey said.''i don't want to see her again, i want to see her every minute of the day''he said.''its a small world man''huey said.''its not like we miss her too infact everyone but my siter's cousin misses her''huey said.''man fuck the jasmines i want my cindy''ceasar said huey shook his head.''now fuck the jasmine dubis nobody really likes her''huey said.''nigga is you crazy that chick is all over you''ceasar said.huey shivered.''well i certainly don't like her back''he said.ceasar giggled.

''well you got you 2 hoes on your hands i had cindy and i see riley turned gay with thugnificent''ceasar said.''she'd kick your ass if she heard you call her a hoe and riley would shoot you''huey said.ceasar shurgged.''when look like that at age 13 you are hella a hoe''ceasar said laughting.''you got a point there''huey said.''oh so you saying you want that''ceasar said.''ok nigga you going to far''huey said making him crack up.''i might want that in the future''huey said.''i mean we might hook up give it some time''he said leaning back.''yall niggas couldn't be closer thatn you are, you got the same birthday, the same last name, same afrotastic hair what else do you got in common''ceasar said.''everything.thats my sister''huey said.

''ok so you get my point.my cindy was like your jasmine-''

''hold up i don't shit like that and if we do it has no effect''huey said interupting him.''uh haven't you kissed her like 2 times before''ceasar said.''ok that was different we did it do it and i did it to cheer her up''huey said.''she's always in your arms''ceasar teased.''i guess all girls are like that''huey said.''you 2 even talk to each other about doin it''ceasar said.

''no we don't you turning into a freak''huey said.

''huey you snake is biting me

jasmine your all over me

huey are you wearin a condom-''

''ok ok ok like i said it has no effect and you know she's crazy...in a good way''huey said.

''well i don't even cindy like that and we got it good, we had ot good now she gone''ceasar said.''i've know jasmine my whole life just like riley and the rest of my family''huey said.ceasar shook his head.''well i wanted to know cindy my whole life an now i can't''ceasar said.''i still can't beilve she's gone bro she left a nigga hangin big time''ceasar said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i was true, ceasars beloved cindy had offcially been gone for a few weeks and ceasar was living in misery.he missed her every second of the day.but nothing would get cindys parents to get her to stay in woodcrest for no reason.they hadn't even broke up but so far she wasn't answering her phone.ceasar started to wonder if he'd ever hear her voice again.

but ceasars conversation with him really got huey thing strange.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------''jasmine can i ask you somethin''huey said looking at her read his favorite green titless book with feet up on the couch.''you know the rule nothing freaky, nothing gross''jasmine said looking up at him.he didn't know how to say this.he sat on the ground next to her and looked her in the eyes.''well its kind a thin line between gross and freaky and a little...different''he said sweating a little.his heart pounded.''ok i can take it what you got''she said putting the book down and facing him.he sighed.''how do i say this''he said crossing his fingers n the couch.jasmine tried to touch him but he was hesitating.''huey nigga you can tell me anything i was joking about the freky rule''she said lightly giggling.''take your time boy''she said looking at him.''ok all bullshit aside would you ever go out with me''he said turning redder as he spoke.jasmine was speechless.''i mean i'd take you to the prom, i'd go to the movies with you...i'd kiss you, so yeah i guess''she said as good as she could with her heart beating extra hard.''wait! i'm not talking about right now''huey said standing up throwing his arms in the air.just then jasmine started laughting making huey turn even redder.''i'm not laughting at you i'm just sayin huey, you to neverous to ask me that?you want me''jasmine said.''but you weren't nervous about kissin or messin around me ''jasmine said.huey sat down next to her on the couch.''i'm sorry i just couldn't keep that question from you''huey said.''aww huey''jasmine said cooling off.''i don't care if we hook up we still the same, we still mess around with each other, we still know every single thing about each other.the only thing that would change is you would kiss me alot more probally.but i ain't gonna lie you is a good ass kisser''jasmine joked making huey laught.''yeah you got a poin there.''but still it would be a little weird if it was like that''huey said.''no it wouldn't brother''she said.''i still can't beilve you of all niggas want me''jasmine said giggling.''well yeah you beilve in my beilfs, um your black everyone thinks your fine''huey said which made jasmine start laughting harder.''aww thanks''she said giggling.''but yeah i'm like a crazy version of you''she said cooling off.''i'm guessing you talked to ceasar today''jasmine said.huey sighed.''yeah he's taking cindy leaving kind of hard''he said.jasmine lifted off his shoulder and nodded.''yeah i miss besty too''she said.''wait please tell he didn't ask you to ask me out, that damned nigga!"jasmine said frowing.''well...''he said trailing off.''tell him next time i see him i'm slapping the nappiness out his dredlocks''she said.''well...actually this one was all me''huey said.''well i'm not lookin into another nigga any time soon so don't try anyfunny shit like riley''jasmine said.

''you have no shame talking about stuff like this do you''huey said as she put her heaad on his shoulder.''nope not at all''she said boldly.

----------huey's point of view-------------------------------------------------------------

i really wasn't looking into any shit like right now.but atleast i know jay will have my back in the future.but for right now she's still my sisiter.but our relationship is so hard to describe people already think we are hooked up.

its like we got no boundries but in the end were still friends.its like she's best friend,my sister my twin.but its not like we kiss or anything all the time.we fight each other all the time but its for fun.i don't even know why all of the sudden i started thinking crazy.i don't even know why i asked her that question and i was so incredibly nervous.she was right, maybe in the future.there i go again thinking crazy.

damn you ceasar

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------