Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 8 of season 1
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2011-09-13
Words:
3,089
Chapters:
3/3
Kudos:
23
Hits:
2,053

I'm sorry :Huey Freeman/ Free Admirissa

Summary:

what makes jasmine scream? and why would we free a little bird named admirissa from her adopted parents?

Chapter 1: Scream

Chapter Text

in every attempt to make it happen i was runing out of ideas and nothing was working.i just couldn't make her scream.but thanks to me listening to rileys stupidity either i get jasmine to scream or i will be the one screaming when they throw me out the window.welcome to our version of truth or dare-to the extreme.

i walked up to jasmine and held out my arms.''i'm sorry''i said trying to convince her the best way i could.she walked into my arms as planed.thats when i sprung into action.i put a gigantic green garden spider on her back.when she realsed her self from my grsp and spun around i said''jasmine look at your back!"i said pointing to the spider.she calmly felt her around her back.when she touched the spider her eyes dialated.just as planed she was about to do it.she took the spider of her back and held it in her hands.''hey cutie how did you get attatched to me''she said looking at the spider.i felt my jaw drop.''what the hell!how can it not scare it you its a 6 inch spider!"i said throwing my arms up in emphasis.''aww come on huey i knwo you can do better than that'jasmine said chuckling at the end.''well you can atleast squeal or something, i mean do you know how hard it was to get that thing?!i mean do you like know how hard it was to get that damned thing?!''i said throwing my amrs up.jasmine lifted her eyebrows looked at the spider and shrugged to it.''yeah cutie bit me 7 times before i even got it through the door then mrs.vondhousing said the bite causes shingles!"i said.jasmine was silent beofre she began laughting in my face.''i don't know whats more pathtic,teh fact that you were willing to poison me to win a bet or that it took a kung fu master 7 times to catch a damn spider;;jasmine said.''its not a damn spider anymore!"i said diving for the spier.but beofre i could grab it attacked me and made me rooll on the floor trying to fight it off.jasmine laughted.''you 2 make a great couple''jasmine said before walking off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i even tried something m,ore risker.i was sitting at the table next to her when she asked me to get her a grape soda.i took a soda out the refidgerator then i spun around with my back facing her thats when i went in.i as silently as possible cracked open the sodea then i put hot sauce and pepper spray in it.then i shook it up.perfect.

i handed the soda to her and waited for her take a sip.as soon as she took a gulp she spit it out all over me.''damn nigga what the hell is this''she said in a yell not far from a scream but wasn't quit a scream.so much for my brillant plan.i siged.''its grape soda with hotsauce and pepper spry''i calmly said.jasmine looked at me in silence for a minute staright.

well i ended up with a face full of whip cream a broken nose and a possible concussion.she took a whole chunk of my hair painfully then repedialty slammed and dunked my face into a cheese cake until i started bleeding.when she let me go i immedialty passed out onto the rock hard kitchen floor.''thats how i like my cheesecake, fresh blood red cherry sauce''she said looking at the partially bloody cheesecake.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i decided maybe bioloigical treatment wasn't the best way to go.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok nothing was working so far.so i decided to go straight out with this shit or else i would lose the bet and be in hot water.she was calmly sitting on the couch reading a book with the tv on music videos.she looked like she needed no reason to be bothered.and since i beilve my concussion was makingme crazy i decided to make my first move.i sat down next to her on the couch.

as soon as i sat next to her she didn't once take her eyes of the book she was indugled in.''jasmine''i told her.only her eyes frowned and moved as soon as she saw me sitting next to her.''hi huey''she said in a bitter disturbed voice.

-----------------------jasmine's point of view------------------

ok this nigga was really starting to get on my nerves.i know he was trying to win a bet and all but he wasn't trying real good.better less he wasn't trying at all.i know what does make me scream, domestic abuse.read about it.look it up.i went through it.

what also makes me scream is rape.i think its planted somewhere through all that nappy ass hair he knows he wouldn't dare.oh and another thing, and lighting.especially lightning in a horrible storm.i shiver just talking about it.but it was sunny outside so good luck mr.fuck face freeman.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

she sat her book down and left.i guess i scared her off which was odd becuase she usually scares me off.i picked up the book.''jay wait-''i caught myself as i looked att he title.i was going to give it back until i flipped it open.besides she didn't turn around anyway.''diary of my biggest fear''it read.the cover had a foggy picture of two people kissing it looked like.i instantly had a dirty idea in my head.