Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 5 of season 1
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2011-08-14
Words:
7,254
Chapters:
5/5
Kudos:
26
Hits:
2,399

Jump Before You Fall

Summary:

ceasar is back! and he has a lot more than a life story to tell, but will he ven come out the closet with his best friends not only that but trouble rises when an angry poltical group blackmails huey and jasmine against their own poltical views and not only that but will riley learn about the real thungish life style he always wanted the hard way?

riley-8

ceasar & cindy &huey & both jasmines-10

Chapter 1: nigga it wasn't fun

Chapter Text

''huey this fucking terrible''jasmine said bend over hueys shoulder as he was on the computer.''i know right just because one them committed the crim edoesn't mean they have to dismantle the whole orginization''huey said shaking his head.''dammnit i went out with community leader!"jasmine said.''but we stil can-wait what did you just say!"huey said turning around to jasmine confused.''you never heard that''jasmine flatly said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it was the next day after the whole inncicdent ad it was officially the 7th of april.nothing was ajoke anymore.me and jasmine had officially lost one of our most respectiabl orginization african ammerican fighting racsium orginization od afro if you will.it was like the buliding block of our whole histroy and now its been disabled because our leader thought it was a samrt idea to hack goverment social securtiy cards in exchange for credit fund.the worse part was he was black.it went against everything we beilvened in.me and jay still had no imformation on the compensation me and her were promised last night.and we were still getting sticks and dirt out of hair and putting band-aids on.if grandad ask it was science expiremnet that went wrong.

and it turned out that grandad infact had been gone for 1 day now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''man this shit isn't funny anymore, they closed the myspace, facebook, email address, they closed the funding card, they even closed the youtube account!"jasmine said searching through the orginizations internet records.''man, this is bad why did they have to take afro they could have took C.R.A.C.K!" jasmine said.''thats not the worst part''huey said.''what besides that the press is going to eat us alive, our leading orginization for the african american community was diamantled, and i still got damn green eyes''jasmine said.''no the worse part is tyler went against everything the group belived in, fighting rasicsm, and then he went and tried to steals black peoples credit cards''huey said loging in the password to the official sight.''man this is fucked up''jasmine said plopping on the ground.''what are we going to do''huey said turning around.''what the hell can we do''jasmine said.''look if we can do all this without anyone but me you and riley knowing, we can fix this ...most likely''huey said shrugging.jasmine sat up.''we can spend another few months trying to protect the rights of group and take it to court''jasmine said.huey shook his head.''my attorney and lawiur quit a few mnths ago''huey said.''what the hell, why?!"jasmine said.''i was 10 bucks short on their paycheck''huey said.jasmine sighed and shook her head.''ok if we want to re build this as fast as we can, maybe court isn't the way to go''she said looking down.''we could try to just rebuild the whole orginization''huey said.''do you know how long that will take, afro was the leading orginization, and it was just getting noticed in the world, we had about 1,000 loyal memebers.well actually we had 999 loyal members''jasmine said rolling her eyes.''you got to be careful about who you trust''huey said shrugging and leaning back.''wait wait, i'm sure if we...say we join another group similar to afro, then slowly we...take over''jasmine said with a sly smile spreading across her face.huey frowned and narrowed his eyes.''no kidbapping, violence or waer boarding jasmine''huey said catching on to what she was thinking.''no nigga i mean seriously we attempt to join an orginization, its take about a few days for the word to get out an next thing you know we're in submitting ideas and then slowly they commint mutainy and put us ontop''jasmine said.''first of alll without all the paper work changes to make it officially legal. that will still take a long time''huey said.

jasmine sighed again.huey looked down.''i still can't belive we lost the fro, now my ex is soon to be going to jail''jasmine said putting her face in her hands.''yeah we never got to say goodbye-hold up your ex''huey said.jasmine looked up.''ANYWAY i'm going those niggas, protesting aw what the hell we still got 22 other oginizations''jasmine said.''yeah but you never know, i think noe we have to run background checks on the other 22''huey said.''nigga do you know thats over a millon people we have to run background checks on''jasmine said sarcastically.''its worth would you like another group''huey said.jasmine shook her head.''fine we can start off by doing background checks on the rest of the 22 orginization's memebers then we can try to find a group thats similar to afro but yet still easy to lead on''jasmine said.''no first yall got to take care of all this paper work the woamn from yesterday sent to yall''riley said suddenly bursting through the door with a heavy stack of paper work.huey and jasmine turned around to face riley and awed and groaned.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''so the court trail for tyler kinddle bernard is set ocotober 31''huey said into the phone while jasmine set on the floo covered in different color ink pens and papers spread eveywhere with reading glasses on.''ok thanks you''huey said as he hung up the phone in a huff.''mr.bloodworth said the court trial is going to be down town on the last say of ocotber''huey said as he turned aroud to jasmine.''naw you think?why it got to be halloween, you know i already got nigga thats hooing me up''jasmine sarcastically said biting then end of a red pen.''seriosuly jasmine''huey said sitting on the floor and flipping through a pack of papers.''so all of this officially ends everything for afro''jasmine said.''yeah i guess so i ahte to say goodbye''huey said in a long sigh.''i know its was nice time i had with them, hey we should give them a party for the other 999 memmbers''jasmine said.''i guess we do that after tyler is sent to jail''huey said putting on his reading glasses.''yea a halloween party, hopefully we won't get fucked up running from the cops, flying out of tree and getting tazed like on april fools''jasmine said as she crossed her legs.''it wasn't that bad, it was actually a rush''huey said.''a rush, yea i guess 200 bolts of electricy being driven into your back can be a rush''jasmine said sarcastically turning the page.''no i meant running through from the cops''huey said.''whoa huey i didn't know you had an inner dark side''jasmine said tuning upside down.''well i though after all the crazy stuff you and riley put me through, it was like what the hell''he said.''yea after hearing you sing can't be friends then flying off a table on dare last night''jasmine said.''hey i actually had fun on stage''huey said.''well i guess on day huey freeman will be the next trey songz, if you cut off your hair''jasmine said laughting.''i ain't worth it''huey said showing some fairness of laughter in his face.

''hey speaking of last night you know grandad never came home''jasmine said turning on her stomach.''you know how it goes on dare day, grandad goes on a date and he either comes back at 3 in the moring or doesn't come back until 2 day later''huey said.''true''she responeded.''and riley and cindy, of course they punk ass ran''jasmine aid giggling.''hey, we ain't ran it was every nigga for them self''riley said coming into the room and jumping on the bed.''but aye i like how you and jackson 5 combined handled yourself yesterday!boy running from the cops and getting tazed, bricking out a window down town, getting tore up by a dog, screamed at by the police and arreset and taking a mug shot must be fun?!yall niggas are lucky!next time its every nigga for them self i'm coming with yall!"riley said jumping on the bed.

''riley getting arreseted, and running from the cops isn't fun.it was painful and dirty in both ways''huey said as the scene of last night rolled in his head.''naw i'm think twice about calling you a punk ever again, huey because that shit was amazing i mean you wasn't even scared and jasmine, whoa that must have been fun as hell yall niggas are so gangsta''riley said.jasmine frowned.

''nigga it wasn't fun''jasmine said going back to her paperwork.