Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 4 of season 1
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2011-08-02
Words:
5,085
Chapters:
4/4
Kudos:
42
Hits:
3,242

A Tale of a Tail

Summary:

its the week of april 1 and its already been one fucked up prank week for riley,huey,jasmine and cindy mcphearson.it all ends with an extreme game of truth or dare.but when its huey turn will the inner freak come out the closet or will he even accomplish his ridcouls dare in the first place.

Chapter 1: the damn soup police

Chapter Text

''thats alot of soup''jasmine said as she watched huey with abig gumbo sized pot of shrimp gumbo in his lap.''and who are you the damn soup police''he said eating a mouthful of shrimp with a gumbo spoon.jasmine laughted.''you still mad about what happened earlier''jasmine said patting him on the back.''oh no i'm not mad, i just so happy that you permantly turned my hair black and put the pictures on myspace!''huey said waving the gumb spoon in the air.''huey man you look sexy with black hair''jasmine said teasing huey as she ran her fingers through his enormous hair.''quit''he said going back to eating his soup.''well can a nigga have some soup''she said looking into the pot of hit gumbo.just the huey jumped in jasmines flawless face.''no a nigga can't have some soup''huey said putting the pot on the table getting up and leaving the kitchen.jasmine shrugged and touched the gumbo spoon huey was using.''touch the damn soup if you want to!''heuy mysertious yelled from a distance.''dammnit''jasmine mumbled to herself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------