Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2011-09-25
Words:
9,418
Chapters:
9/9
Kudos:
21
Hits:
3,183

The Final Stand

Summary:

murder after murder, break in after break in, the neighbor hood slowly turns into a ghetto hell hole after ed wunclear's new demand of more liquor stores on every block.just when it couldn't get worse a mysterious killer runs loose through wood crest the gangs decide to get the only person they knew that could help them in on it and help them solve this first class crime. it.or will hell rise and be too late for jasmine?[ its better than it sounds not as cliche]

Chapter 1: i look like a hoe!

Notes:

riley-10 years old

huey & jasmine 12

Chapter Text

''now jasmine, all i want you to do is go by that tree you and huey be kissin at and bend down on your knee, yea give a big bottilicious picture, pretend to be getting some flowers then when that nigga jumps out, don't worry before he snatches you i'll shoot the nigga then we will be rich!"riley said smiling at the image of jasmine who picked at her unusual outfit.''first of all, why would i give a kidnapper my ass, nigga i'm 12!"jasmine said looking at riley crazy.''girl you won't give him no ass, just a picture''riley said looking at her up and down.''a damn picture?!i look like a hoe not a 7 year old little girl bitch!"jasmine yelled at riley.she truely did she had a short organe ruffled skirt, knee high red stockings, a blue half low cut v-neck shirt with a lime green tank top underneath.

huey walked passed the room on his way to the bathroom, but went straight back to his room as soon as he saw jasmine's back and riley standing there.''please tell that isn't''huey began to say.''oh yes it is''jasmine said turning around to look him with a face full of makeup and red lipstick.''should i ask''huey said crossing his arms and leaning upagainst the door frame.''she's going to help me out with that kidnapper''riley said steping up to huey.he shook his head.''no she's not''jasmine said.''so how is dressing up like hoe, going to catch a 5 star, evil master mind kidnapping rapist who's already robbed 5 houses, killed 13 women and been on chicagos most wanted 3 imes in a feature film and mugged 6 people and still on the lose,going to help''huey said in 1 breath.

riley scratched his head.''aye a kidnapper might want some love too''riley said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it had been officially the 6th house and woodcrest to get hit by this mysterious stranger that was on the loose.grandad hardly let us out he house, and he made sure we caught the bus everymorning by walking us to the bus stop.he was especially concered for both the jasmines, strangly the stranger, was mostly targeting teenage girls and women.he still was nervous about me and riley too.i was nervous about riley, for the past 1 week he has been trying to think of ridicuollous ways to catch the kidnapper, in regards that fox 4 news if offering over ten thousand dollars to who ever shows a sign or evidence or who even come close to catching the man.

he had already killed 13 girls and mugged 6 different people, but some how that wasn't getting through o rileys head.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''riley this is stupid, next time risk your own life before you risk others''huey said walking to the bathroom and closing the door, starting the shower.riley balled his fist in anger than crossed his arms.'ohh why do that nigga got to ruin everything!i'll show him!"riley said.''what the hell do you think an 10 year old can do nigga like seriously what do you think you can do?"jasmine said smugly looking at riley with her hands on her hips.''oh since you want to turn on niggas i'll show you too!"riley said to jasmine in her face.''so you want to risk your life with a deadly rapist what if you get raped, or kidnapped or killed?"jasmine said.''aye i'll call my niggas''riley said.''what niggas''jasmine said.''aye i got niggas''

''where''

''in the streets''

''what streets''

''ohhh girl you turning into huey!why you got to pick sides with that nigga huh!you just like him you turning into that nigga.thats a shame thats a damn shame''riley said shaking his head.''ok first of all your brother is almost always correct and he always ends up saving you ass nigga''jasmine said giggling at the end.''so and!you just like him more i know you do!"riley said stomping his foot.''i do not!"jasmine said stomping her foot.''yes you do, you wear his hoodies and you take his side!"riley said stopmping and crossing his arms.''first of little nigga we went over this a billon times!i can't fit your hoodies!"jasmine said rolling her neck.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------