Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 1 of season 1
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2011-08-03
Words:
3,322
Chapters:
2/2
Kudos:
17
Hits:
1,778

Boyz in the Wood

Summary:

after exzamining rileys behavor, huey and jasmine decide to get toghther and teach all the children of woodcrest about gangs and rileys 'thugish' lifestyle.[if you've read my other stories you know how things are going to go with huey jasmine and riley in this story]

Chapter 1: this nigga right here

Chapter Text

''hands up niggas were robbing this joint this back the fuck up bitch!"riley screamed kicking in the door to jasmines room holding a pistol, with a dew rage tied across face, long baggy jeans, a black wifebeater black fingertip cut gloves with brass knuckles on top of them.he aimed the gub at jasmine and riley who were sitting on the couch.''aww this nigga tripin''jasmine said not moving.''is this triping bitch!"riley shot the pistol in the air and pieces of wood rain on the ground.''AW!"jasmine screamed jumping behind huey.''that nigga can't save you!"riley said shotting next to jasmine.she ran leaving a trail of bullet marks behind her as riley shot.''aww shit hit the dirt this nigga done turned on us huey!"jasmine yelled pushing huey t ground with herself.riley ran towarss them.huey kicked the gun out of his then slapped him across the.jasmine ducked.riley ran got the gun before huey then put it too jasmines neck.''back up or i'ma shoot''riley said.''riley this isn't funny''huey yelled.

it took 5 minutes before riley could tie jasmine to a chair and duct tape her mouth.huey was on the other end of the chiar.''i hate you little nigga oh i hate chu!"jasmine screamed.''what was that''riley said showing the pistol at her.''riley this is stupid''huey yelled.riley continued looking around.''riley opened a box ful of books.''bitch this all you got is damn twighlight and a box full of fucking fruit!"riley throwing the books at huey and jasmine, knocking the chair back.''RILEY!"huey said through gritted teeth.huey broke loose of the tape and suprised attacked riley.he kicked the gun out of his hand then threw him across the table.huey took the gun and threw it into full bottles of liqour in the bar.''damn!"riley said as he got up.he took out a machete and put it took jasmines neck as she was still tied up.''i can't wait to see what your brother is going to do to you nigga''jasmine said bitting his hand.he dropped the machete and it cut jasmines tape.she picked it up, and pointed the machet towards riley.her teeth were gritted and her eyes showed pure anger and rage.he slowly turned his back to huey and backed up.''whao whoa girl, i was just playing you know you my boo''riley said sweating and smiling.without thinking riley turned around and began to run up the stairs.he didn't get to far because as soon as he swung around huey broke a glass bottle of whine over his head.''this nigga right here''jasmine said panting with anger in her eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that wasn't the only attack riley tried.jasmine was at the table tapping on her laptop, chewing on bubble gum.riley sat down next to her and nodded his head towards her.she nodded back.''whatchu want nigga''she said blowing a big bubble with the pink gum.''damn girl i sure would like to be that gum''he said in a half whisper.jasmine narrowed her eyes to him.she knew he had a hudge crush on her but he had never said some as degrading as that.''yeah''he said scotting closer to her.she scooted over even more.''why don't you come holla at a nigga that will do you right, i got everything you want''riley said sneaking his arm around her waist.jasmines eyes dialated.POP!

''AWWWW!OUCH!AHHAHA!"huey looked up from the computer and ran down the stairs, following the frantic screaming.''what happened''huey yelled as he stood in the kitchen.he sighed and dropped his shoulders.he saw jasmine holding riley against the table with 1 hand on his chest and the other reaptdily slapping him across the face.huey turned right back around and went back up the stairs.

jasmine grabbed riley by the arm, spun him acround, threw him across the table then stommped him in the center.riley grabbed hiself in pain.''damn girl i like em feisty"he groaned in pain spitting out blood.''you still want my bubble gum, here''she said taking the gum out her mouth and sticking it to the side of rileys head.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''huey man c;mon help a nigga out for once!"riley said trying to follow huey as he walked out the room.huey shook his head as he walked down the stairs.''c'mon nigga its not i'm asking you to robb a muthafucking bank!"riley yelled as he tried to catch up with him.''no riley''huey said sitting down on the couch.riley sat down close next to him.''no nigga your old enough to get in, just get me some wizene and bring it backis that asking for too much?"riley said as huey turned on the tv.huey gritted his teeth.''riley how fucking stupid can you be?i'm 10, you have 18 to get into the place''huey said through gritted teeth.''nigga you 10?"riley said scratching his head.as riley talked on huey began to frown deeply and grind his teeth.''all i want you to do is fine a way to get me some weed?!nigga''riley said.huey immediatly jumped up.''riley does your dumbass know your not old enough to use weed, your not even suppose to have weed,WEED IS ILLEGAL DUMBASS!"huey yelled in rileys face.''then why thugnificent always use it he even offered me some but i turned him down because real nigas don't take handouts and since you not a real nigga like me, you ouldn't undertand that''riley said crossing his arms.huey grabbed the middle of his shirt.''whoa hold up nigga i'm not gay like that so you can back the fuck up''riley said.''riley this has gone far enough , do you realize this stupid thug thing you've been stuck on is bad?do you not realize ambushing me and jasmine with real damn gun can kill one of us?do you not realie rape is tramatic and ILLEGAL? DO YOU NOT FUCKING REALIZE ASKING ME TOO GET SOME DAMN WEED CAN GET US ARRESTED?!THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!"huey screamed into riley face.jasmine came up from her room.riley broke off from huey and ran towards jasmine.''stay back little nigga!"jasmine said whipping a tazer out her pocket and facing it towards riley.he put his hands up.''jasmine huey tried to kill me!"riley lied and ran up to jasmine and hugging her.''oh so now a nigga can get bass in his voice''jasmine said looking at huey.''he asked me to the club and get him some weed!"huey said throwing his hands in the air.she peeled off rileys hands and put her hands on his shoulder.''riley this has gone far enough infact me and you and all the little niggas on this block are going to have a talk!"jasmine said grabbing riley by the collar and dragging him up the stairs.''aww man''riley said crossing his arms.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''riley this is stupid i know you were always my little gangasta and all but know your just being a dumbass''jasmin said as threw riley on his bed.''yeah riley you need to stop this and quick bugging the hell out of everybod''huey said sitting down next to riley.''but what will my niggas think of me if i punk out!"riley said throwing his arms up.''what niggas?!"huey and jasmine yelled in his face at the same time''i got niggas, and what will thugnificent think?"riley said.''damn puff balls and illegal injection''jasmine said.''its legal interjection''riley corrected.''shit ilegal injection and puff makes is making you into a little bitch not a gangsta riley i could be a better gangsta then you''jasmine said putting her hands on her hips.''prove it''riley said crossing his arms.''not the point the real point it is you need to stop acting like this ain't a movie riley and we don't still live in the hood''huey said.''nigga we live next to a bunch of white kids if you haven't noticed''jasmine said.''you dcouldn't get me to act white if you tried''riley sasid yelling in hueys face.''we not asking you to act white we asking you to act like yourself'huey said.''i am acting like myself,-''

''real nigga we know''huey and jasmine said at the same time cutting off riley.''man yall just hatin thugnificent like me more''riley said turning his head.''i don't give a flying fuck about thugnificent, i don't give a fuck about his music, and i don't give a fuck about being a real nigga''jasmine said.''seriosuly riley a nigga is a black person not a thug''huey said.''in that case you should be white huey''riley said running of the bed and out the room.''poor child''jasmine said shaking her head.''i actually think he needs help now''huey said.''i know what we can do''jasmine said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''how the hell is locking me in a room full of crackas gonna help a nigga out?!"riley yelled as he tugged jasmine out his room for a minute.jasmine gathered all the kids in the neighbor hood and huey to talk to about gangs, guns and street violence.''first of nigga you 2 shades from a cracker and i think you need to hear this''jasmine said.''no jasmine you fine and all but i won't do this''riley said crossing his arms and stomping his foot.''what does being fine have to do with this''she said.''you fine''riley answered.jasmine stood there lookingat him for a minute confused then grabbed him by the collar and tossed him in the room and closed the door behind him.