Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
305
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
19
Hits:
952

A True Work Of Edible Art

Summary:

While Top Cat admires the large pepperoni pizza in his hands,his friends ask him for a slice,only to have Officer Dibble show up and spoil the moment.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

It happens to be within one of the alleys in New York City that a yellow cat wearing a purple hat and matching coat and whose name happens to be Top Cat had looked at a large pepperoni pizza with hungry eyes and said,"Oh,this pizza is so tasty!Correction!It is more than tasty!It's a true work of edible art!",which had forced a small blue cat named Benny The Ball to look at Top Cat with sad puppy dog eyes and ask,"Can I please have a slice,T.C.?I'm hungry!"

"Like you're not the only one,Benny.How about it,T.C.?",that was what Spook had asked Top Cat before a policeman for the NYPD had walked into the alley and said,"HOLD IT RIGHT THERE,TOP CAT!I'VE GOT YOU RED HANDED THIS TIME!"That had made T.C. turn around,look at the cop with a smile and say,"Why,it's Officer Dibble.I've heard that you had flunked your detectives test again.What's the matter,Dibble?You can't stand to be away from the rest of us lowlifes?"

"VERY FUNNY,T.C.!YOU'RE A REAL LAUGH RIOT!",that was what an angry Officer Dibble had said before he had taken the pizza away from Top Cat."I'M WARNING YOU,TOP CAT!STAY CLEAR OF TONY'S OR I'LL RUN YOU IN FOR LOITERING!"That had made Top Cat snap his fingers and say,"Snap out of it,Dibble!You're dreaming again!",before Officer Dibble had turned around and said,"KEEP IT UP,T.C.!JUST KEEP IT UP!"And after Officer Dibble had left the alley with the pizza,Top Cat had lifted the trash can lid and said,"Okay,you guys!Time for us to eat and make it fast before Dibble returns!"

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.