Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 2 of season 1
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2011-08-04
Words:
3,325
Chapters:
3/3
Kudos:
25
Hits:
2,115

Queer Mediation

Summary:

after many near  death expireneces with trying to seperate huey and riley from their aggresive fights, jasmine attempts to help huey and riley get along.but when it backfires, huey tries to get jasmine out of a bloody street fight with her long time enemy.[ this story relates to home alone and grandads fight]

Chapter 1: butter beans and bitches

Chapter Text

''DAMMIT BOYs!'' grandad yelled from downstairs in the kitchen awaking the boys and jasmine in the hudge house.''ALL OF YALL GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE!'' huey followed by riley ,still dressed in pajamas, slowly came from down the stairs.jasmine f. emerged from the basement with a tanktop and short black ruffled skirt on, or what she called ''pajamas''.''would one of you like to explain this disaster behind me!'' their grandad pointed straight towards the refridge.''do you need me to read the calorie count on the organe juice again'' jasmine said rubbing the sleep from her tired eyes.''or the cholestrol'' huey said yawning.

''NO i mean the fact that we have no orange juice to read the calories or cholestrol on in the first place!or anything infact! wheres my butter beans,the fillets, the shrimp, the popcorn, the cearal! all you boys do is eat! you know i'd like a samwhich myself all the tuna is gone!'' grandad said sorting angerly through the fidge.

''you know boys you shoud be thankful......'' the boys completely tuned their grandad out and began whispering to each other.''aye whats butter beans'' riley said ignoring their grandad's rants about respect in the back ground.''whats filets'' jasmine whispered to huey.just then their grandad noticed their small conversation.

''SEE LOOK YOU guys ain't even listening! we got a hundred gallons of fucking water and a bunch of damned cheerios and thats it!make it last till i get back and go to the store again.i'm goin to breakfust with my new cutie pie'' with that their grandad blasted out the door and drove off from the house.

''he ain't even blame you jasmine'' riley said with all 3 of them left standing where they were.''i can't say we not that damn thankful thats ashame!'' jasmine said crossing her arms at the boys.''that is a ashame i guess'' huey said.jasmine looked at him unbelivingly.''its...a damn shame?'' riley said shrugging.''well what we gonna eat yall'' riley said standing ontop of the counter sorting through empty boxes.

''well we should probally-'' huey said sorting through more empty boxes ontop of the stove.''how did we run out of everythin so fuckin fast'' riley said jumping off the counter top with his hands on his hips.just then jasmine had a flashback of 1 week again.

--------flashback--------------------

''CUM BACK HERE RILEY!'' huey said as he ran after riley with a tazer n his hands.''HOL UP NIGGA!''riley said as he slid across the floor at the last minute diving huey's punch.just then riley picked up a box of cearlal on the floor and threw it at hueys face knocking him down.jasmine turned around startled and duck at the last minute diving a flying can huey meant to through at riley.before either of them knew it turned into an all out food fight revolutionary war.good thing their grandad was on a date with his new girlfriend because jasmine and the boys had just enoughth time to clean up the rambunctious mess.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''nigga you know you can't approuch a nigga with a tazer!'' riley said with his hand angerly crossed.'' i told you about calling your brother a bitch riley!'' jasmine said immintating rileys tone and motion.

''oh i probally wouldn't have if you didn't throw my book out the window for no reason and calling me a bitch every time!'' huey said turning to riley.''aye i wasn't even in that wrap but damn riley, both you need to quit being bitches and stop fighting'' jasmine said.''damn? thats what huey gets for bein a little bitch!'' riley said to huey.''okay before i end up getting another fork out of huey afro and cleaning up chocolate sauce out of the oven why don't you too just kiss and get it over with!''jasmine said half jokingly.

''hell naw!''heuy thre his arms in the air.

''nigga you gay!''riley covered his ears.

then just say sorry and move on. now apologize to huey once and for all riley.''jasmine said.''fine huey i'm sorry you act like a little bitch!'' riley said crossing his arms again.jasmine could tell they were about to attack so she quickly seperated the boys. 

''um ok that didn't work so why don't you 2 just go get dressed'' jasmine said voice rising.

''fine'' both the boys said at the same time.the boys walked up the stairs leaving jasmine in the kitchen.''huey you still a lil bitch'' riley whispered to huey as they both made their way up the stairs.jasmine looked down shaking her head smiling.''another day'' she said under her breath.

--------jasmines point of view--------------------

i shruddered at the thought of what happened last week.i was use to constant fighting.it was fun until we got screamed at by their grandad well my grandad now.it felt different ever since we moved from chicago to woodcrest or what riley calls it ''white people land''.niggas are crazy.but girl niggas are crazier one thing huey and riley haven't caught onto yet.