Actions

Work Header

LoveLove Go Away...Come Again Another Day

Summary:

After a van pulls into a driveway,a young man goes to show some remorse to a girl in a wheelchair,only to receive the cold shoulder from both the girl and her African American best friend.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

It was after a van had pulled into the driveway of Lisa Bonsall's house that a young man named John Crosby had gotten out of his car,rushed over to a blonde maiden in a wheelchair and said,"I'm sorry,Lisa.I should've visited you at the hospital.But I...!"But just as he was about to say another word to the suddenly upset Lisa,she had turned her angry eyes toward John and asked,"You think you're better than everyone else,do you?Well,John!Guess what?You are not!NOW GO AWAY AND LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"YOU BETTER DO IT RIGHT NOW,JOHN!OR DO YOU WANT ME TO CALL THE COPS AND LET THEM HAUL YOUR BUTT BACK TO REHAB WHERE IT BELONGS?!",that was the question that an angry African American whose name happens to be Regina Bassett had asked before John had looked at Regina and yelled,"FOR CRYING OUT LOUD,REGINA!WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?!SING A FEW CHORUSES OF LOVE,LOVE GO AWAY...COME AGAIN ANOTHER DAY?!I'M TRYING TO APOLOGIZE TO LISA AND ASK HER TO TAKE ME BACK!"

But that had only made a ticked off Regina put her hand on Lisa's shoulder and yell,"ARE YOU KIDDING?!AFTER WHAT YOU DID TO MY FRIEND?!SHE NEEDS LOVE NOT PITY!NOW GET OUT OF HERE OR I'LL TAKE THE GRANDEST OF PLEASURE IN KICKING YOU OUT!"That had made look at Lisa and say,"I'm sorry,Lisa.",to her before he had gotten back into his car and drove himself away from the scene.And when she saw a tear leaking itself out of Lisa's eye,Regina had hugged her best friend and said,"Trust me,Sweetie.You're better off not being around that creep anymore."

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.