Actions

Work Header

Memories of Your Love - A Trio of Drabbles

Summary:

Drabble Summary:   Martouf died, but Lantash joined with Sam.  Paul Davis talks to Sam and extends his condolences on Martouf's death.   Sam attempts to explain to him what her love for him is like, as she remembers Martouf and the memories of one hundred years of loving him and Lantash...before she was even born. 

Work Text:

 

Drabble Summary:   Martouf died, but Lantash joined with Sam.  Paul Davis talks to Sam and extends his condolences on Martouf's death.  Sam attempts to explain to him what her love for him is like, as she remembers Martouf and the memories of one hundred years of loving him and Lantash...before she was even born. 

Characters: Sam, Paul Davis, Lantash, Memories of Martouf, Jolinar/Rosha

Pairings: Sam/Martouf/Lantash, Rosha/Jolinar/Martouf/Lantash  

Rating: PG-13 


Memories of Your Love 

A Trio of Drabbles



Prologue:

Sam did not feel like going back into the other room, so after putting the dishes in the dishwasher, she headed out the sliding door onto the deck.  Paul Davis was leaning on the railing looking up at the beautiful Colorado night sky.  "Hey, Paul, are you all right?" 

"Yeah, Sam, I am fine.  I just came out to look at the stars.  We do not get this view much in D.C., so whenever I am at the SGC, and I am lucky enough to be invited to someone's home, I always accept.  He paused, and it was obvious that he had something serious on his mind.  Turning to look directly at her he told her softly, "Sam, I meant what I said earlier.  I did not know them, but I am sorry about what happened.  I did not know there was anything between the three of you.  I would have liked to have known them. 

"It is okay, Paul.  Very few people knew about us and you will, well, you know that already.  I think you will like Lantash once you meet him, get to know him. As for the other, well, until last weekend, there really was not anything much for anyone to know.  Not that we admitted to, anyway.  It is complicated and confusing, but I will try to explain.  There was Jolinar you see, so..." 


Memories of Your Love

A Trio of Drabbles


Only One

"One hundred years."

"I have her feelings for them, for Martouf and Lantash.  One hundred years of love." 

"I have one hundred years of memories of loving them.  One hundred years of being loved, caressed by them." 

"I have flashes of being with them, making love to them; I feel it, as if it was me." 

"But, it couldn't have been.  I wasn't born, my great-grandparents weren't born, the first time they made love."

"I feel it, relive it.  Every caress, stroke, kiss, and word."

"They were mine one weekend.  One wonderful weekend, out of all those memories." 

"Only One."


Memories of the Body

"Sometimes, when I look at a night sky, the stars, and moons, I can feel their touch on my skin, their kisses, their voice in my hair, and the taste of them on my lips, my tongue." 

"The symbiote does that for you.  It gives you tactile memories." 

"It's more than a memory in my mind; it's a memory in my body, in my skin, in my taste." 

"I can see myself with them.  I can feel myself with them."

"I live it over again.  One hundred years, or one weekend, of loving them."

"It's a blessing and a curse." 


It's All One Love

"I'll always know exactly how he tasted, his scent, the feel of his lips on mine." 

"I can feel him caress me, but he isn't there, and for me, was never there, unless I bring up a memory of last weekend." 

"Then the smell, taste, and feelings are mine." 

"Old love, new love, it's all the same; I loved them for a hundred years, although, I wasn't born yet." 

Sam sighed softly, her voice low and shaky.   "In the end it's all one love.  Jolinar's, mine, it doesn't matter.  I loved them.  I loved Martouf.  I love Lantash.  I always will."

Fin