Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
299
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
17
Hits:
692

I'll Stop Feeling Sorry For Myself

Summary:

While Holly watches the 4th of July fireworks with a sad face,Angel walks up to Holly and finds out that she is still missing a special guy back in Los Angeles.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

While everyone else in and around The Las Vegas Strip had been enjoying their Independence Day holiday and watching the going off up in the sky,one of the city's newest residents whose name happens to be Holly Madison was standing on the roof of the Planet Hollywood hotel and watching the wonderful fireworks display with the look of sadness in her eyes just before her concerned best friend Angel Porrino had walked over to Holly and asked,"What's wrong,Holly?Don't you like watching the fireworks?"

And when Holly had turned around,let out a small smile and said,"I'll be okay,Angel.It's just that I can't help missing a special person back in Los Angeles.",Angel had rolled her eyes,placed her hands on Holly's shoulders and said,"Look,Holly.I know that doing a live show on The Las Vegas Strip really is no picnic.But you're here.You're not living with Hugh Hefner at The Playboy Mansion anymore.You are your own woman now.All you have to do right now is live your life as best as you can,okay?"

Then,after Holly had smiled,given Angel a friendly hug and said,"Okay,Angel.I'll stop feeling sorry for myself.",Angel had slipped off her robe to reveal that she was wearing an American Flag bikini and said,"That's great.Well,I'm going to join some of the gang in a jacuzzi.You want to join us?"And after Holly had laughed a little bit and said,"I'll be there in a minute.",Angel had said 'okay' and gone over to the jacuzzi which had left Holly alone to look at some more fireworks with a tear running out of her eye and say,"I'll still miss you,'Puffin'.Good night."

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.