Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
141
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
18
Hits:
832

It Would Not Be Dull

Summary:

Janet gives Susan a hug before the Miller family moves out of the old neighborhood.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

It was during the Summer of 1976.After the entire Miller family had gotten themselves ready to move to a new neighborhood,Janet Thompson had given her friend Susan Miller a big hug and said,"I wish you do not have to move."

"I know,Janet.We're going to miss you,Roger and Rick too.But you have to admit that wherever Bruce and I would move ourselves and the kids to,it would not be dull.",that was what Susan had said before she had gotten into the car,made sure that both Laurie and B.J. were buckled up and allowed Bruce to drive them out of the old neighborhood and into a new one where they had hoped to find a new way of living life for themselves instead of staying in the old boring neighborhood.

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.