Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Summary: Jim and Blair run for their lives from the agency.
    Pairing: Jim/Blair Napoleon/Illya
    Series/Sequel: Part 2 of the Something Wicked Series
    Disclaimers: Jim Ellison and Blair Sandburg, as well as the members of Cascade Major Crimes belonged to Petfly. Petfly sold them to the Scifi channel. The Scifi channel dissed them.....I can treat them well...have a nice little cage for two set up and ready....And hey, I might even feed them.
    Dr. Neil Colby, and Dr Dick De Roy as well as Johnny Gage and the gang at 51/Rampart belong to the creators of Emergency
    Napoleon Solo and Illya Kuryakin are agents from The Man From UNCLE fame and belong to their creators.
    Elmer Greentree and Mark belong to the Other's Group and their creator's.
    Notes: Once more we are delving into my dark side. The boys had better hang on to each other or they are lost souls on the highway of my imagination.
    Warnings: AU, this is part of the Something Wicked universe. If you haven't read the first part, I can't promise you'll understand what's happening.
    WARNING 2: RAPE.....DEATH OF MINOR CHARACTER...CHILD ABUSE...SLAVERY.....MASS VIOLENCE UPON THE BODY OF THE ADORABLE ONE
    Archive: the WWOMB. It is available upon request elsewhere, but only with the author's permission. If you've already got permission to use my stories, just let me know if you take it. and where it's going.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    13,871
    Chapters:
    9/9
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    10
    Kudos:
    26
    Bookmarks:
    2
    Hits:
    6,880