Actions

Work Header

It's Going To Storm Outside

Summary:

While Victoria gets ready for a romantic picnic lunch at Edgewater Park,Melanie warns Victoria that they had said that it's going to storm outside on the TV news.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

As soon as she had walked over to the open door of Victoria Chase's bedroom and noticed her roommate getting ready for a date,Melanie Moretti had stepped into the room,cleared her throat and asked,"Going on a nice romantic lunch,Vicki?",which had made Victoria turn around and say,"If you mean as in a picnic lunch at Edgewater Park,then the answer is 'yes'."That was before Melanie had placed her hand on Victoria's shoulder and said,"Look,Vicki.I hate to burst your bubble like this.But I don't think that you should go out today because they had said on FOX 8 News that it's going to storm outside."

That had only resulted in Victoria laughing a little bit and saying,"Trust me,Melanie.The only rain that we would see today would be a small drizzle."And when she had noticed how serious her roommate was,a reluctant Melanie had rolled her eyes and said,"Okay,Vicki.I'll let you win.But if it does storm outside,do me a favor and don't say I didn't warn you.",before she had left the room and gone downstairs to have some breakfast with her other roommate Joy Scroggs and the house's caretaker Elka Ostrovsky.

Just then,after it had started pouring down rain followed by thunder and lightning outside,both Joy and Melanie had decided to stay inside and watch some TV.But while they were doing that,Victoria had opened the door and quickly stepped into the house before she had pushed the door closed,stood soaking wet in front of her two roommates and said,"Do me a favor and don't ask!"And after Victoria had gone to her bedroom,Melanie had let a sigh and said,"I did warn her!"

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.