Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
302
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
10
Hits:
760

The Real Reason

Summary:

While Garcia is going over some case files,Reid steps inside and tells her the real reason why he had requested a transfer from the BAU.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

It was on one Tuesday night that the technical analyst for the FBI's Behavioral Analysis Unit whose name happens to be Penelope Garcia had been going over some files on past cases just before a supervisory special agent named Doctor Spencer Reid had stepped into the room,cleared his throat and said,"Hi,Garcia.How are you holding up?",which had made Penelope let out a sigh,look at Spencer and answered,"I'm okay.It's just that I need to get adjusted to working in a unit with one less agent,that's all.I mean,I know that it's bound to happen sooner or later."

"And you were hoping for later instead of sooner,right?",that was what Spencer had asked before Penelope had nodded her head in response to his question and he had sat down next to her and said,"Look,Garcia.Don't tell anyone I told you this but the real reason why I had requested a transfer to white collar crimes in New York is that I just can't take it anymore!No matter how many UNSUBs we had been able to stop so far,I still have no choice but to wake up screaming in the middle of the night from the nightmares that I've been having!"

That had made an understanding Penelope place a gentle hand on Spencer's arm and say,"I'm sorry.I really didn't mean to pry.It's just that some of your fellow agents around here are going to miss you and I happen to be one of Them."Then,after Spencer had given her a big hug and said,"I'll miss you too,Garcia.",he had said 'goodbye' to Penelope one last time before he had left the room and she had waved and softly said,"Have a good life."

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.