Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2020-11-05
Words:
1,940
Chapters:
7/7
Kudos:
30
Hits:
2,551

The Pink Fluff Of Lust

Summary:

The landing party ate a pink taffy that caused them to lost their self control. Can they resist wanting to have sex with the person that they secretly desire?

Chapter 1: Part 1

Notes:

I don't own any of the characters that I hasn't created.

Chapter Text

Johnson Archer was pleased to be greeted by these grey skinned people. They never saw any pink or orange skinned beings before. T'Pol. the first officer of the USS Enterprise looked over these grey skinned people. They seemed to be a simple and friendly people.

"You should rest overnight, my new friends" offered the chief, who seemed older than the rest of his tribe. Hoshi translated the chief's offer. Captain Archer thought it over. Maybe his crew could used a little rest after the 5 hours hike. He looked at the crew. They looked tried. He doesn't blame them. The hike back to the shuttle would take 5 hours more.

"Well Malcolm, what do you think?" asked Captain Archer.

"I think that we could use a rest," answered Malcolm.

"Yeah, we have been walking for almost 5 hours. We could use a rest," added Hoshi. Captain Archer has to admit that Malcolm and Hoshi has a point. They do need a rest.

"Hoshi, please tell the chief that we accept his kind offer," ordered Captain Archer. Hoshi told the chief that her fellow crew members accept the offer. The chief smiled when he heard that. He led the 5 aliens to a stone hut. He went inside. They followed him. They saw 5 mattresses on the floor of the hut. The wall of the hut was smooth to the touch. Captain Archer looked it over. It wasn't much, but it did look inviting.

"These people made their huts to last. I don't think any weather can destroy it," reported Trip.

"I agree with Trip. This look like it will last many years," said T'Pol.

"Well, we better get some sleep. It will be a long walk to the shuttle," ordered Captain Archer. They knew that the captain was right. So, each crew members lay down on their own mattress, and fell asleep.

"Do you know what we're going to do?" asked T'Pol, when she woke up the next day. The others woke up as well. They felt rested after a good night sleep.

"I don't know. We need to eat something before we return to the shuttle," answered Captain Archer.

"It would be a good idea to get something in our stomaches before we return to the shuttle. I could ask the chief what we could eat," suggested Hoshi. Johnson Archer has to admit that Hoshi has a good idea. Then, the chief came in to lead them to their breakfast. They followed him to a table, where a pink taffy was laying down. The other tribe people was eating it. He looked at the other crew members. They were as surprised as he was. They never have a pink taffy for breakfast before.

"We might as well eat it. We need to have food in our stomach before we go on our hike," said Captain Archer. They has to agree with him. So they took turn eating the pink taffy. It tasted like cotton candy. The villagers smiled when they saw their guests eat the pink taffy. Soon, they will be affected by the pink lust taffy. To be continued.