Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
301
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
16
Hits:
806

Don't Let It Be That Dumpster Again

Summary:

As soon as Gumball spots Darwin stuck up in the tree again and goes to get something for his best friend and former pet fish to land on,Darwin wishes for something other than a dumpster to land on.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

At first,it was all calm and peaceful in the neighborhood.But that was before someone had cried out these words,"HELP!SOMEBOY GET ME DOWN FROM THIS TREE!",in such a loud voice that everyone in the neighborhood had rushed out of their houses to see what was going on.One of those neighbors happens to be a certain twelve year old cat named Gumball Watterson,who had looked up into the tree and noticed that his best friend and former pet fish Darwin really had gotten himself stuck up in the tree again.

And after Gumball had rolled his eyes and said,"Let me guess.A dog had chased Mrs. Robinson's cat up the tree and you had climbed up there to help get her down,right?",an embarressed Darwin had looked at his best bud with a smile on his fishy lips and asked,"How did you guess?"That was when Gumball had raised his hands and said,"Okay,Darwin!Stay right where you are!I'll get something for you to land on!"

And after Gumball had left that particular scene,a reluctant Darwin had rolled his eyes and said,"Ah,Man!Please don't let it be that dumpster again!Instead,let it be something soft like a blanket!That would be nice!"That was before Gumball had came back and said,"Okay,Darwin!I have something soft for you to land on!You could jump down now!"And of course,it was exactly as Darwin had wished for...a nice soft blanket to land on.Unfortunately,Gumball had placed it on top of a dumpster.And as soon as he had landed head first on that dumpster,poor Darwin had started crying his eyes out in front of the entire neighborhood and embarressing Gumball,too.

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.