Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2011-12-10
Words:
5,770
Chapters:
7/7
Kudos:
18
Hits:
2,287

Times Are Changing

Summary:

The Dr and Rose think about each other and what they mean to each other and is it more than friendship awful summary I know

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text

Pairing: Dr Who/Rose Tyler

Rating: PG

Spoilers: Up to the episode Daleks

1?

Disclaimer: I don't own Dr Who or any of the characters I am doing this for fun and am not making any money

Feedback: Yes please not sure if I am going to continue on or just leave this as a one off.

Times Are Changing.

The Doctor sat alone the Daleks words echoing around in his mind the woman you love, the woman you love that was all his mind said. Did he love her? Of course he did they had been side-by-side and seen so much she was his friend, his companion. But did he love her as in lovers, as in wanting to hold her, to kiss her, to lay in bed next to her and never leave. The Doctor watched Rose in the distance as she stared across the vast land of this alien world. To him she was different from any companion he had ever had, but what made her different? It was something he couldn't put his finger on, it was a million things that made her Rose that was all, she was just Rose but she was not like anyone he had ever met. He had come back when they first met just to persuade her to come with him and then all those different thoughts when he thought he would lose her both his hearts had stopped beating.

A smile reached his face; his 'fantastic' grin appeared. He did love her; this was something new for him. He should tell her and then, then what his smile faded what if she didn't feel the same he was older than she was, a lot older. He was a different species were they even compatible, where would it lead? What if they got bored of each other?

His mind sped over a thousand scenarios, his mind was in a world of its own and he didn't realise that Rose had made her way back over to him.

Rose smiled as she walked towards the Doctor she was glad that she made that instance decision as she kissed her boyfriend goodbye and ran into the TARDIS and left on a journey that she could never have imagined and was glad she had seen the end of the world, she had met Charles Dickens, met the last human, or so Cassandra thought, she had seen aliens the like that no one could imagine. But the thing she was most grateful for was meeting the Doctor even if had just been for a couple of minutes it would have changed her life forever and she would have always remembered him. How did she feel about him? He was good looking there was no doubt about that, he had lovely eyes, those kinds of eyes she could just stare at forever, and the ones you could drown in? And his smile, her own smile appeared as she thought about it he loved dangerous things, or things of the unexpected kind he was like a little boy with a new toy every time he stepped out of the blue box. But she did find herself thinking about him all the time and it was not in a platonic kind of way, it was probably just a crush he was unlike any man she had ever met, he was an alien but there was just something about him that called to her. She reached where he was sitting and smiled down at him as he smiled at her.

"Hey." They both said together as the looked into each others eyes and both realising something had changed but not sure what and whether it was good or not.

TBC