Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
214
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
19
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,092

Brownies

Summary:

Everybody knew Don liked sweets...

Work Text:

 

Everyone knew that Don Flack liked his food. The man loved to eat. Adam Ross found this out when he started dating Don. Adam and everyone else knew that Don loved sweets too. His absolute favorite dessert was homemade chocolate brownies. Adam found this out the first time he made a batch after he and Don had moved in together. Adam got one brownie out of that batch while Don had eaten the rest all by himself.


As time went on, Adam knew that if he wanted to make brownies for a holiday occasion or as a gift for someone, he had to make two separate batches. One for Don and the other for whatever he was baking for. Sometimes he even had to get the brownies packaged up and gone before Don arrived home so they wouldn't get eaten. He also knew to have plenty of milk on hand because that's what Don liked to wash them down with.


Adam had tried to cheat a few times and make the brownies from a mix, but Don wasn't fooled. He could tell a mix from homemade at 500 paces! Truth be known, Adam didn't mind a bit about making the brownies because if it made Don happy, then Adam was happy.....


END