Actions

Work Header

A Room Inside The Avengers Mansion

Summary:

After Edwin Jarvis brings a glass of iced tea over to the She-Hulk,she takes a sip of the drink and starts to worry about her cousin whose alter ego happens to be the Hulk.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

It was on the afternoon of May 31st that the faithful butler of the Avengers Edwin Jarvis had placed a glass of cold liquid refreshment on a small table next to a chair and said,"Here is your iced tea,Miss Jennifer.",before a green female humanoid hand had picked up the glass and the voice attached to that hand had let out a sigh and said,"Thanks,Jarvis.I don't need anything else right now.But if I do,I'll give you a ring."

"Very good,Miss Jennifer.",that was what an understanding Edwin had said before he had left the room and walked down the hall,the hand had raised the glass up to the lips of Jennifer Susan Walters,whose Avengers codename happens to be She-Hulk.And after she had taken a sip of the iced tea,a depressed Jennifer had closed her eyes,let out a sigh and said,"Well,Bruce.Here I am again.Sitting alone in a room inside the Avengers Mansion and wondering I'm the only green skinned monster with human intellenge and you're not!I mean,you're the one who had saved Rick Jones from that bomb blast before absorbing those gamma rays."

That was before a fellow Avenger known as Hawkeye had placed a gentle hand on Jennifer's shoulder and said,"Don't sweat it,Jen.Maybe it'll come over the wire that Bruce had permanently gained control of the Hulk.",only to have Jennifer roll her eyes and say,"Right,Clint.Sure.And then,maybe pigs would actually fly!"And after she had gotten out of the chair and left the room,Hawkeye had turned towards the window and asked,"What has gotten into you,Banner?Don't you see how much you're hurting your cousin right now?",before he had left.

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.