Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2011-06-08
Words:
1,747
Chapters:
2/2
Kudos:
11
Hits:
1,272

Only In Your Dreams

Summary:

Life goes on but they will never forget each other, they will always be in each others dreams   Dr/Rose

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text

Pairing: Dr Who (10th)/ Rose Tyler

Rating: PG

Spoilers: End of Season 2

Disclaimer: I don't own Dr Who or any of the characters I am doing this for fun and am not making any money

Summary: Life goes on but they will never forget each other, they will always be in each others dreams

Feedback: Yes please

Only In Your Dreams

She could still hear him calling her name, but it didn't have the same pull as before so maybe she only imagined it, that it was only wishful thinking on her part.

Mickey had never asked her out again and deep down she was glad of that because it seemed that she hurt him over and over again. Rose didn't know how it happened but they both knew that their relationship had changed, had moved on and Mickey knew that he would always be second best to The Doctor and it wasn't fair, it wasn't going to be fair on anybody but her ex-boyfriend knew him, knew what he could do, who he was so that made a huge difference.

It didn't take long but Mickey did actually find someone and they made each other happy which made Rose happy. People kept pushing her to find someone but it wasn't right, she just couldn't do it. Her mum and dad where happy and they were both glowing with love for her and her new baby brother or sister.

Her parents and Mickey left her to it; they knew that if they pushed she would back away from them. Even though her mum and Mickey had seen bits of what they had been through but they still couldn't understand the connection between her and The Doctor what they had seen, what they had been through it was in a word unbelievable and of course to top it all off here she was in an alternate universe her live was far from normal.

Rose curled up tighter under her duvet as all these thoughts ran through her head and as she snuggled deeper she fell into a deep sleep with the image of one man, who had two faces in her mind and a smile on her face knowing that she had at least managed to tell him how she felt, that she loved him.

"Rose." The familiar voice called out from deep within in her mind, it was a voice of comfort and of love.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Doctor looked around The Tardis, it had never felt so big and he felt so alone, he missed her so very much and the thing that ate away at his two hearts was the fact that he never had the chance to tell her that he loved her.

He wandered about his him not knowing what to do with himself and without realising it The Doctor had walked to what had once been Rose's room, he could not help himself he had to feel closer to her. He walked in and looked around the place was scattered with her things, her clothes he picked up her denim jacket and placed to his face it smelled so much like her and he fell backwards onto her bed closing his eyes.

"Rose." He whispered as he fell asleep dreaming of someone who had made him happy, made him laugh, made him cry and most of all made him love.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rose walked along the beach in a long flowing blue dress; the slight wind ruffled the silk, her bare feet making footprints in the warm sand, she felt at peace, happy. She was just waiting for him to arrive and then everything would perfect, just perfect. Rose knew that he wouldn't be long, he would never leave her alone, and they would always be together.

"Rose." The voice on the wings of the wind the voice that she so desperately wanted to hear and it made her hear swell full of love, more than she ever imagines she would love anyone.

Rose spun around and smiled she knew that he would come and he had never let her down before and he never would.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Doctor looked around at the sandy beach and frowned, he had never dreamt of this before and then he saw a figure was walking away from him, her shapely figure in cased in blue silk, the blonde hair blowing in the wind.

"Rose." He shouted as loud as he could as he ran towards her, maybe this was his chance, his only chance to tell her how he felt.

He felt his hearts in his throw as she turned and looked at him and the most stunning smile he had seen covered her face and made her shine like the sun, The Doctor felt blinded by her beauty, her true beauty inside and out.

Rose reached out her hand to touch him; she needed to fell him, to know that he was there. Their fingers just touched when the world around them faded into darkness.

"Doctor." Rose cried out.

"Rose, I'm here. Don't let go of me." The Doctor replied gripping her hand.

"Never. I'll never let you go." Rose whispered, as she held on tighter to him.

TBC