Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
311
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
753

Her Song

Summary:

A little piece of Angel's memoirs

Work Text:

Title: Her Song
Author: Wereleopard
Rating: PG
Pairing: C/A
Email: Romance
Summary: A small piece of Angel's memoirs
Spoilers: Ummm Angel and Moulin Rouge
Disclaimer: The characters in the Angel verse were created by Joss Whedon & David Greenwalt. No infringement is intended, no profit is made I am just poor and the song doesn't belong to me either, I don't own Moulin Rouge or the songs that are contained in that film
Distribution: Let me know
Feedback: Yes please! I know it is just a short drabble and you may get more as I am listening to the soundtrack.

The woman I loved is dead.

She taught me the greatest gift of all that was to love and be loved in return. So here I am putting down these words. How wonderful life had been when she had been in the world. It is now colder than it has ever been and in all my years. I have never felt so alone.

The time passed so slowly and I had been in so much pain that I could not talk about what had happened to anyone. But now I realise that I was doing her a disservice and that had to be rectified.

Just to make sure you understand that I will never give up this fight for my redemption, if I did it would be forgetting her and that is something I could never do. Years have passed and sometime I feel as if I no longer remember how she looked, the colour of her eyes, the tone of her voice but then something happens. It could be a sound, a smell and everything comes flooding back.

Nothing and no one will ever replace what I have lost, it is not tangible, it is something beyond that and as these are my thoughts and memories I needed people to know.

These words might be simple but it is her song.

The End