Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2011-12-07
Words:
8,964
Chapters:
5/5
Kudos:
17
Hits:
2,088

Family

Summary:

The Scoobies come to LA and find out things have changed a lot  Cordy/Angel

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text

Title: Family

Author: Wereleopard
Rating: PG

Pairing: C/A
Email: Romance

Crossover: Buffy/Angel
Summary: The Scoobies come to LA and find out things have changed a lot

Spoilers: Up to when you find out that the hotel as a pool and it is AU the time line with Buffy doesn't match.

Disclaimer: The characters in the Angel verse were created by Joss Whedon & David Greenwalt. No infringement is intended, no profit is made I am just poor and the song doesn't belong to me either

Distribution: FSB, AO, ST!

Feedback: Yes please!

A/N Nieves this is for you and I hope you like it

Angel looked around the room and grinned, he was glad David Nabbitt agreed to his request and the others did need a break sometime and a place to relax they could do it at the other apartments but not here where they spent most of their time. Well, that was about to change. He couldn't wait to show the others.

The vampire was still smiling and wondering what to show them first not only had he done this, but also the pool was now in working order. They could have family time together.

"Angel?" A feminine voice rang through the hotel.

His body tightened in response at just her voice. "Calm down," he muttered to his body. Ever since he had realised that he was in love with her he 'jumped to attention' when ever she was around, it was just the smell, the sight or the sound of her, hell even just thinking about her turned to him on.

"Angel get you undead butt down here, its chow time." Cordy yelled.

Angel walked in and looked at his friends, his family the people he loved, but the four of them had confusion on their faces that he couldn't help but laugh at.

"Angel uh we were just wondering, well why have our night here considering you have well nothing here." Wes stuttered.

"Did you bring your swimming gear?" The vampire said confusing them even more.

They nodded dumbly at him.

"Well follow me I had a few changes made I thought it was the least I could do and David Nabbitt was very helpful." Angel said.

"How is our favourite billionaire?" Cordy asked with a grin.

"Does he still have that huge crush on Cordy?" Gunn asked laughing.

Angel's face fell what crush? No one told him anything.

"He's fine." Angel said his voice tight trying not to betray his jealousy that would lead to his feelings for his seer.

They all followed Angel up into the hotel, into parts that they never had been before. He flung open one of the rooms and on the floor there were four mattresses like items on the floor in front of a large screen TV that had a video, DVD player, a playstation 2 and an x-box.

"Angel, what?" Cordy waved her arms around the room she was stunned.

"I thought that you guys deserved it, the pool has also been sorted so, you know, if you feel like swimming you can." Angel shrugged his shoulders embarrassed by the look on his friend's faces.

Cordy walked over to him and wrapped her arms around him hugging him tightly to her, his arms wound around her waist and he pulled her harder to him, he would do anything to be in her arms permanently if only he could tell her how he felt and if she felt the same way in return. He knew that she loved him as a friend and sometimes he could get a smell of arousal from her and he was hoping that it was aimed at him and no one else.

"So Angel man what's the plan for today?" Gunn asked the vampire was up unusually early today.

"Well I thought we could make a day of it, you know swimming and then a movie or game night baring any disasters and or visions. So what do you say?" Angel looked around them nervously.

Fred jumped up and down on the spot. "I'll go and get the snacks and things, Gunn you going to help me?" She said excitedly.

"Sure Fred." The black man said with a grin. "You guys head to the pool we'll be there in a minute."

"You don't need to everything is ready." Angel said looking down a this feet, after everything that he had put them through and everything Fred had been through he just wanted to thank them and show them how much he cared, he was a man of action not of words.

"What about if we have someone come in for help." Wes asked as much as he wanted to spend time with his family they couldn't forget the mission, helping the innocents and fighting for Angel's redemption.

"Lorne's down there with one of the barmaids from Caritas, we saved her life and she just wanted to thank us." The AI gang watched Angel in amazement, they all smiled at him, they couldn't believe had done all this without their knowledge.

Buffy, Xander, Willow, Giles stood at the door of the hotel; they looked up at the impressive building. An English voice yelled from the dark recesses of the car they had travelled in.

"Are you bloody going to stand there all day?" Spike yelled.

They others turned to each other and groaned but they opened the door and headed into the lobby soon chased by a flaming blanket.

"Hello Angel Investigations we help the helpless, how can I help?" Said an unfamiliar feminine voice.

The Scoobies all turned and stared at the attractive woman.

"Hi we're looking for Angel?" Buffy asked as she walked forward to the reception desk.

"It is an emergency?" She asked as she eyed them they didn't look as if they were in trouble but you could never tell by appearance.

"Uh no we are friends from his from Sunnydale." The slayer told the woman with questioning looks to her friends.

"Well I'm sorry but Mr Angel and his colleagues are taking time off. They are not to be disturbed unless it was an emergency."

"Well I am sure he will forgive me." Buffy muttered as she used her slayer senses to find him. The others followed looking nervously.

Sarah ran from her position behind the reception desk to the office where Lorne was.

"Some people came to see Mr Angel I told them no unless it was an emergency and this little blonde thing with an attitude said that she would find him herself." The girl said nervously.

Lorne looked at her with interest. "Did they say where they were from?"

"Sunnydale, I believe." And she watched as the green demon smiled.

"Well this should be interesting."

The blonde stormed up the stairs she followed her instincts as she moved through out the corridors of the hotel, she stopped as she heard voices and she could sense a vampire near, one that wasn't Spike.

She stood in front of some double doors and flung them open her face full of disbelief as she saw the image in front of her,

"What the hell?" Buffy shouted.

TBC