Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationships:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2015-06-26
Words:
7,279
Chapters:
9/9
Kudos:
23
Hits:
3,885

Bugs and Bones

Summary:

A skeleton is found in Washington DC, and it is linked to a missing woman who had vanished, Las Vegas had found three of the four roommates and the last one had vanished until now so the Las Vegas crime lab have to work together with Special Agent Seeley Booth and Dr Temperance Brennan.

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text

Rating PG at the moment

CSI/Bones

C/G pairing

Summary: A skeleton is found in Washington DC, and it is linked to a missing woman who had vanished, Las Vegas had found three of the four roommates and the last one had vanished until now so the Las Vegas crime lab have to work together with Special Agent Seeley Booth and Dr Temperance Brennan.

Spoilers: All of Las Vegas and Season one of Bones

Disclaimer: CSI do not belong to me I am poor and not going to make any money from this, neither does Bones. You know the usual gumf

N/B I know that all Grissom and is crew wouldn't go to Washington but just like my last crossover I wanted all of the characters to interact and as per usual it is my story so tough LOL.

Bugs and Bones Chapter One

Dr Temperance Brennan's Office,

Washington

Special Agent Seeley Booth raised his long lean legs and placed them onto the desk in front of him, he crossed his arms behind his head as he relaxed on the chair, his lids covering his deep brown eyes and a smile on his face.

"Get your feet of my desk, get out of my chair and my office, in that order." A feminine voice said calmly but full of authority.

Booth couldn't help himself his smile got bigger and it took years of his face, he didn't move but he did think about the woman whose voice it was Dr Temperance Brennan. It still amazed him how well they worked together, originally he had said yes so she would work with him on that one case but as it turned out they actually worked really well together and he had to admit that he now got more interesting cases because of her because she kept telling the FBI that she would only work with him. Booth felt his ego swell at the other agent's faces when cases where passed out, every single one of them would love to work with the opinionated doctor but she wouldn't work with them and plus she was a famous author as well.

But as it turned out they were actually a great team and that also did include her little group of squints, his instincts and her brains it was a hell of a combination and yes they argued a lot most of the time it was about the case but sometimes it did fall onto personal things, with him going on his guts and her knowledge they would finally get to the truth which she had an obsession about. Bones really was the best partner he had ever had, well before her he was generally a 'never played well with others' kind of guy but there was just something about her. She could take care of herself there was not doubt about that and even going into dangerous situations she would ignore what he said to her which annoyed him but that was mainly because he was worried about her safety and there was no way in hell that he was going to get her a gun the good Doctor was dangerous all on her own without carrying a weapon.

"What no hello? Where are your manners Bones?" He said cockily.

"Out Booth and I can't help you because I have a lot of other skeletons to look at." The slender brunette muttered as she pushed his feet of her desk.

Dr Temperance Brennan stood there with her hands on her hips glaring at the FBI Agent, the annoying thing was that no matter how many times she said no he either gave her a really interesting case or he would go to her boss Dr Goodman and persuade him to say yes by pointing out how it would make them look but this time she was determined no meant no!

"Bones, bones, bones. When will you learn that when it comes to you working on a case with me I get my way." Booth's grin turned into a smirk.

Temperance wanted to smack that smirk right of his face.

"I said no Booth." Her eyes flashed with anger.

"Well the good Dr Goodman said yes." Booth looked at her triumphantly knowing that he had won and that at some point he would pay for it.

Her shoulders sagged with defeat she couldn't go against her boss but she would speak to him about this, again.

Las Vegas Crime Lab

The graveyard shift team looked up suddenly as their supervisor rushed into the room.

"We are going to Washington." He said with a grin.

"And why would that be?" Catherine asked her boss and old friend.

"Do you remember the three bodies of those roommates and one that we never found?" Grissom asked as he looked around the room and watched as they all nodded. "Well her skeletal remains have been found in Washington so we are going to work with the FBI on this."

"Do we know who we are working with?" Sara asked looking forward to getting out of Las Vegas for a case.

"Special Agent Seeley Booth and Dr Temperance Brennan." Grissom answered he was looking forward to meeting the Doctor she was the foremost expert as a forensic anthropologist and if anyone could find anything from that skeleton it would be her. "Go home and pack people we are leaving in two hours."

TBC