Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
527
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
25
Hits:
765

I Wonder If You Told Him

Summary:

Nick runs into an old flame...

Work Text:

 

Nick was starting to wonder where Greg was. He'd seen him about 20 minutes before talking to some people near the patio but hadn't seen him since. About that time, Greg came into the living room looking for Nick. Nick waved to him and Greg winked. One of the techs from the day shift grabbed Greg and engaged him in a lively discussion with two other techs. Nick went over to the bar and asked for another beer. As he turned to leave the bar area, Nick heard someone call his name. He looked over and felt his heart drop into his stomach. Of all people, why did it have to be Tammy Wells?!


Tammy and Nick had gone out a few times, at least until Greg had come clean to Nick about his true feelings. For a while, Nick was torn. He didn't know what to do, but soon his choice became crystal clear, and he never regretted it for a minute. He'd never said anything to Greg about Tammy, but Tammy had had plenty to say regarding Greg. It was Tammy that realized Nick wanted to be with Greg before Nick realized it. Tammy had told Nick that he was free to go to Greg, and that she wouldn't make trouble for the two of them. Nick took it to mean that she was embarrassed. No one was more surprised than Nick when Tammy walked up to him and started a conversation.....

“Hello, Nick.....”

“Tammy...”

“Imagine meeting you here. Is that Greg I see over there?”

“Yes....”

“It sure is good to see you, Nick. It's been a really long time...”

“Yes, it has.”

“So how have you been? Are you still with CSI?”

“I've been really good, and yes, I'm still with the Crime Lab.”

“So how are things with Greg? Are you happy?”

“Things are great with Greg and I, and I'm very happy. Greg's been really good for me.”

“I can see he really loves you by the way he glances over at you and smiles. You can tell he thinks about you a lot because you can see it in his eyes.”

“I suppose that's true. He has no idea that I'm standing here talking to my ex, or that he is the reason that you set me free.”

“Would that be a problem?”

“I don't know if it would or not, but I do know that there's no reason to drag up old history.”

“I'm not going to say anything, Nick, I just wondered if you told him about me.....”

“No, Tammy, I didn't. I saw no reason to.”

“Perhaps it's best. Well, Nick, it's almost time for me to go. It was good to see you again. Take care.....”

“You do the same.....”


Greg walked up behind Nick shortly after Tammy walked away. He embraced Nick from behind and started to nibble on Nick's ear. Nick flushed slightly and turned into Greg's embrace.

“Who was the red-head you were talking to just now?'

“Just someone I used to know.”

Nick reached behind and cupped a cheek of Greg's firm ass and said: “Come on babe, let's go home.....”



END