Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2011-05-30
Words:
9,797
Chapters:
11/11
Kudos:
21
Hits:
3,248

A Maze Of Dreams

Summary:

We meet a very different Kara and Lee, what will they do when sparks fly between them, and when Kara is in an arranged business marriage to his younger playboy brother Zak. (Ok I know this summary sucks but you will see in the long run, or it could be that I am really crappy at summaries).

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text

Title- A Maze of Dreams 1/?

Author- Lea
Rating – NC-17
Pairing – Lee/Kara
Category- Romance
Archiving- BSG 2003, all other's just let me know where to find it
Warnings- none
Spoilers- up Ummmm not sure let's say season 1 for now

Disclaimers- These characters don't belong to, I wish, I am not making money from this I also wish. Ron they'll be all yours again soon all shiny and clean.

Summary – We meet a very different Kara and Lee, what will they do when sparks fly between them, and when Kara is in an arranged business marriage to his younger playboy brother Zak. (Ok I know this summary sucks but you will see in the long run, or it could be that I am really crappy at summaries).

N/B Thanks to Vivian (also for the title) and Krista for letting me bend their ears on this story and to the long chats on my night shift, sometimes time difference rocks.

Chapter One

Lee Adama tossed and turned in his sleep. His body sweaty, sheets clinging to every muscle, to every dip and curve of his shape. A moan deep within his chest escaped it was a purely masculine noise. His body hardened, head arching back into the soft pillow. His mouth opening in ecstasy. A tongue sneaking out of his mouth, moistening his dry lips. One strong hand slid across his flat stomach, up his body to finally pinch and squeeze a nipple, the other slid south to his hard aching erection. One large palm gripped hold of it tightly, arching of the bed into his warm hand, harder and faster Lee needed that final release. He bit his lip to stop screaming out as the orgasm rode his body, flooding through it like a dam braking.

Slowly opening his desire sated blue eyes he turned and stared at the clock on his bedside table, the digits flashing at him. Lee sighed and flung the sheet away as he moved to a sitting position, placing his feet on the floor. Reaching out he switched off the alarm knowing that he could never get back to sleep not now, not after that dream and the same mysterious woman that played the staring role in them.

The cold shower woke him up, it was something he needed. It seemed as if he were moving through this world knowing deep within him that he should be doing something more, anything. That this couldn't be all there was too life, smiling sadly to himself he knew that the majority of the human race felt that way.

Lee dressed in his ill fitting suit, he wasn't ashamed of his body in fact he took very good care of it spending hours in the gym. What he didn't like was being centre of attention so he hid the best way he could. Placing the glasses on his face, hiding his bright blue eyes, picking up his briefcase he headed to the office. Early as always, it just meant that he could avoid people and that was one of the reasons he worked late as well and tonight he planned on doing the same thing. His younger brother Zac was having a party 'a small gathering of his closest friends'. Lee sighed his brother was a playboy who had no pressure, tonight would be full of his rich playboy friends and young woman whom they had slept with or wanted to sleep with. So the elder Adama son was going to get home late a quick few and polite hello's and then escape as quickly as he could to his suite and stay there.

XXXXX

The day passed quickly report after report no time for himself and before he knew it his cell was ringing, a reminder that he had to head home and face the music, literally. Lee felt uncomfortable in large groups, especially large groups of people he didn't know and probably would never meet if it wasn't for Zac.

Zac was the baby of the family, the one that everyone doted over, and the one that everyone wanted to be friends with, the one with the confidence. Usually it was the older brother had that kind of confidence but not in his case, since he could remember he'd always felt uncomfortable and alone. As he grew things got worse, sometimes he would lie on the grass and stare up at the night sky wishing he could be amongst the stars and far away from here but that was just a dream, a fantasy but it was one that kept him going. His fantasy life, his dream world, those were the moments that made everyday life bearable.

XXXXX

Kara Thrace straightened her dress and stared at herself in the mirror. She was doing this for her mother, they needed the merger and the only way that would happen was if she married one of the Adama brothers and since she had never met the elder one, Zac it was. She liked the young man, a lot, but there seemed to be something missing, or maybe it was just her. All the men she had dated there was always something missing, perhaps she was expecting too much and now Kara had no choice but to go along with this plan and be sold into this marriage.

Her blonde hair gleamed, her lips shining with lipstick and the dress hugged her curvaceous figure and all she wanted to do was rip the material of her body change into her tracksuit and just run, go to her favourite spot and lay out under the stars but that wasn't going to happen instead she was going to be groped and pawed at by rich playboys, beautiful young woman bitching behind her back and walking around in uncomfortable high heels and a tight outfit. Tonight was going to be so much fun.

XXXXX

Lee stared out the large window into the brightly lit garden, sighing softly his gaze went back to the stars just as the always did and his lonely blue eyes softened and became wistful. Just looking at those shining specks made him happy it made him feel that there was a big world out there and that could mean anything was possible.

He moved and sat on the windowsill allowing the soft music that the orchestra was playing wind around him, like magic it soothed him, weaving its magical spell. His shoulders relaxed, his breathing evened out. Lee took of his glasses and rubbed his aching eyes, it had been a long day, a long life and the moment he felt exhausted as if he'd been fighting a never ending battle and he was soul weary. Just wanting it all to end and to finally sleep, a deep, proper soul cleansing one.

XXXXX

Kara noticed a man standing staring at the stars, she knew that look it was one that was often on her face as she stared at the same dark sky. She had no idea who he was and knew that she wouldn't have much of a chance now because Zac had taken hold of her arm.

"Well it looks like you are going to meet my family." Zac said with a grin. "They're ok my older brother is a bit boring but hey someone has to take over and it isn't going to be me."

"Ok." She said quietly back.

Kara felt the nervous tingling inside; she really didn't want to do this. But she had to, there was no choice. Before Kara realised it she was standing in front of two large doors, fear gripped hold of her heart as she was propelled through the opening doors by the strong hand on her back. Everything happened so quickly, it was like someone had pressed fast forward on a remote control that was until she saw him staring out of the window. It was the same man she was sure of it and he hadn't moved except instead of staring at the sky he was rubbing his eyes.

Her legs trembled as she walked forwards to this man; one whom she now guessed was the 'boring older brother'.

"Lee meet Kara, Kara meet Lee." Zac said smugly. He liked it that he could be better than his brother.

Her breath caught in her chest as she stared into the handsome face she had ever seen, reaching out she took Lee's hand and watched his beautiful blue eyes widen in surprise at the sudden attraction that she was sure that he felt. Time around them stopped, nothing else existed. Blue eyes staring into blue eyes, then slowly a challenge began who would look away first.

Zac watched the two of them his eyes narrowing, not liking what he saw. Kara was going to be his first; he had to make sure that everything was his before Lee's because he wasn't the first born son. Also he spent a lot of time chasing the blonde; she kept him away for so long.

"Kara." Lee whispered her name rolling of his tongue so simply so easily as if he were meant to say it over and over again.

Kara took a deep breath her eyes never leaving his and fighting the urge to run into his arms. "Lee."

William Adama turned and looked at his wife, frowning this wasn't supposed to happen. He never even thought that Lee would be interested in this woman and he had to concentrate on the family business. Now Zac on the other hand could take control of Thrace Enterprises and eventually it would all be under the Adama umbrella but the way these two looked at each other didn't bode well at all.

Zac pushed in between the two of them but he was facing Kara as he pulled her hand out of his brothers. "We have to mingle sweetheart." He whispered softly in her ear.

Kara let herself be pulled away, her mind was reeling with her instant attraction and reaction to Lee, but as they left she turned and took one more glance at the man standing staring at her, his glasses held loosely in one hand as he eyes burned into her very soul.

XXXXX

Later that night Lee tossed and turned in his bed, he couldn't sleep because of her Kara, her face danced through his mind. When he closed his eyes he could feel her fingers burning a blazing trail across his skin. His fingers itched to touch her but knowing that it was not going to happen, why would she pick him over his younger brother with all the charm, personality and no responsibilities.

"Damn." He muttered this wasn't going to work.

Climbing out of bed he slipped his feet into his slippers, his jogging bottoms hung loose on his hips, it was a warm night so he didn't put on a shirt. No one was out there, no one to see him. Lee just needed to get some air, he felt as if he were suffocating.

XXXXX

Kara finally managed to get rid of Zac one thing about his he was persistent but she couldn't sleep with him not with her mind on his brother, why did she feel an instant connection? And the main question was what the hell was she going to do about it? Why did it have to come so late?

It was hard for her to stay in someone else's home in normal circumstances but knowing that Lee was under the same roof. It just made her want to go to him, to have him but she couldn't. What she needed was some fresh air, to be outside and not feel trapped.

Climbing out of bed she put on her trainers not knowing where she would end up, Kara headed outside to go for a little walk. There was no need to change no one was going to see her.

XXXXX

Lee wandered through the trees, the fresh air blowing across his glistening skin, he walked around finally arriving at his favourite spot and laying down on the cool grass feeling the dampness soothe him. With one last long look at the night sky, the moon and the stars he closed his eyes. Then thoughts, as they had all night turned to her Kara Thrace, his hand slowly sliding across his muscular chest wishing it was more feminine one, a particular feminine one.

He became hard at the thought of the attractive blonde. "Kara." He whispered his voice being carried away by the wind.

Sliding his hand down from his chest, to the top of his jogging trousers, slowly slipping it in and his hand taking hold of himself, he groaned at the tightness wanting it to be her, to slide inside of her and feel them both burn.

XXXXX

Kara walked silently she had no idea how long she walked until a beautiful sight stopped her, her mouth dropped open as she saw Lee laying on the ground, his muscular bare chest gleaming in the moonlight. That was one thing she hadn't expected was that body to be under those clothes he wore and it was a damn shame that he hid it, but that was only a passing thought it was the way her name was whispered with so much need and desperation. The way his hand moved down his body, how she wanted it to be her tongue doing that.

"Lee." She moaned without realising it.

XXXXX

Lee heard his name, his eyes snapped open and he was on his feet staring at the intruder, the woman he had been fantasising about.

TBC