Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 2 of Some Fetishes
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Updated:
2011-08-21
Words:
5,272
Chapters:
6/7
Kudos:
29
Hits:
2,756

Distant Lands

Summary:

Torchwood gets a message that Earth is going to be attacked by...Kryptonians?  Torchwood are heading across the pond.  How are Oliver and Ianto going to deal with Jack being back in their lives.  A sequel to 'Some Fetishes Work'

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Notes:

There will be another which will be crossed over with Lord Of The Rings

Chapter Text

Title: Distant Lands

Author: Wereleopard58

Summary: Where was Oliver really when he was stuck on the island?

Spoilers: All of Smallville and Lord of the Rings films

Disclaimer: I don't own em, I am poor. This is just for my own personal amusement and those insane enough to read my stories.

N/B What pairing would you like to see Oliver/Clark or Oliver/Ianto?

Chapter One

Oliver lays on his bed, his body glistening with the heat wearing only jogging trousers. A frown appears on his handsome face. He starts to toss and turn as memories invade his fantasy.

XXXXX

He dreams of the island that everyone believes he was stuck on but there was much more to the story. Oliver had met some amazing people that changed his life and how he looked at his own world.

No one knew of what truly happened because no one would understand or believe him. If Oliver had told anyone he would be seeing the men in the white coats and a very nice padded cell.

Once he awoke on the beach a young woman, well she looked young, found him and took Oliver to the city she was from. Rivendell. It was a beautiful city full of people that he was told were elves.

Oliver was welcomed with open arms my Master Elrond and his daughter Arwen, the young woman who had found him. They are an amazing race.

Oliver spent his time training with two people one taught him the bow and arrow it was something he fell in love with and had a natural talent for. The elf that taught him, just like all the others, was ethereal. Slender frame, elegant features and long blonde hair. His name was Legolas.

The other male was rugged, very masculine. Straggly dark hair, intense eyes. This man taught him the sword. His name was Aragorn.

Oliver remembers feeling those bodies against his teaching him, showing him skills with those weapons he would have never learnt anywhere else. He had never felt more at home but he couldn't stay there and one day he had always wanted to return.

XXXXX

Oliver tosses and turns a frown appears something is wrong.

"Aragorn, Legolas." He whispers.

A masculine hand touches his shoulder. "Oliver?"

Oliver's suddenly awakes and stares into the eyes of the man he loves.

TBC