Actions

Work Header

A Play For Data's Own Daughter

Summary:

As soon as Wesley beams himself back aboard the Enterprise,he spots a beautiful blonde standing next to the transporter room door unaware that she happens to be the daughter of one of the Enterprise officers.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

It happens to be while the Sovereign class starship USS Enterprise under the command of Captain Jean-Luc Picard was waiting within the spacedock for some new crew members that Starfleet Command had approved of after Commander Riker had taken command of the USS Titan and his wife Counselor Troi had gone to the Titan with him.Anyway,Doctor Beverly Crusher was to smile because of the fact that her son Wesley had allowed himself to rejoin the crew of the Enterprise.

But as soon as he had beamed aboard the ship,Wesley had noticed a blonde beauty standing next to the transporter room door which had made him clear his throat and ask,"You aren't from around here,are you?",before the mysterious blonde had turned her head towards Wesley and answered,"On the contrary,I have been here before.I just happen to be waiting for my father."That was before the door had opened and the ship's resident android officer Lieutenant Commander Data had stepped into the room,placed a gentle hand on the blonde female and said,"I am so pleased that the Federation scientists were able to rebuild you into such a wonderous form,Lal."

"I am pleased to see you as well,Father.",that was what Lal had said to Data while a shocked Wesley had asked,"Data,you're her father?",before Data had answered,"Yes,Wesley.You could say that one of Doctor Soong's colleagues had owed him a favor."And after both Data and Lal had left the transporter room,a still shocked Wesley had placed his hand on his forehead and thought to himself,*I don't believe it!I really do not believe that I had tried to make a play for Data's own daughter!I don't need to tell Mom!*

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.