Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
16,119
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
21
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
2,280

Mended Bridges

Summary:

This is the Sequel to Second Chance and a crossover with my Soulmates fic.  I am British so complaints about things spelt the British way will be ignored.

Work Text:

Mended Bridges

Tim was busy unpacking his suitcase dumping the laundry in the basket; he had just got back from his foster brother’s wedding in England.

After emptying his suitcase, Tim walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge and took out a beer, he was glad there were plenty in there as he expected the mother hen to arrive soon.  Tim sat at his desk nursing his beer as he turned on his computer to check for e-mails and his eye immediately caught sight of the e-mail from Tony.  It had been just over six months since Tim had moved to LA.  Thanks to his own six foot something Jiminy Cricket, Tim had replied to Tony’s first e-mail.  They had slowly begun to repair their friendship.  Tim had learnt more about Tony in that time through their e-mails than he had learnt in the years he had worked with him.

Thanks to Tim’s skills at encryption Tony had opened up to him about the undercover mission the Director had put him on.

Hey Timmy,

How was your brother’s wedding? Just goes to show how stupid I was, I looked up Jack O’Neill. He is one bad ass dude who makes Gibbs look like a little girl.  I know you told me to stop saying it but, sorry.  I just had this image in my head of what a gay man was supposed to be.  You were right, yet again, like there was any doubt, lol.

I dreamt about you last night, best night’s sleep I ever had. Also first time I have had a wet dream since I was at school.  Let me know when you get back to LA.

T

Tim smiled at Tony’s e-mail.  As their online relationship had grown, they had both become more expressive.  He would reply to Tony in the morning as he wanted to send him a picture of Tim, Daniel, Blair and Jesse dressing in nothing but togas.  Since transferring to LA, Sam had taken Tim under his extremely protective wing and helped him train.  Whilst Tim had a great deal of respect for Gibbs, he could be a lousy teacher when compared to Sam and G.  Tim had trimmed down considerable with his muscles firming up.   He was disturbed by the ring from the phone.

As expected Sam was on the other end of the phone. After agreeing to meet Sam the following day Tim went to bed as the jetlag began to set in.

Tim woke the following morning fully rested.  He got out of the shower and as he was drying his hair Tim stood in front of the mirror, looking at his naked body.  Tim ran a hand down his slim stomach down to his very generous endowment.  Tim chuckled when he thought back to one of his earlier training sessions with Callen and Sam. When Tim had said that he was fat Sam had walked up giving him a wedgie and Tim had cried out.  G was no help as he was busy laughing, but he reached forward to help Tim adjust his shorts as Sam slapped his hand away.

“Leave Tim’s shorts alone, unless we are both going to share.”  Sam often joked about Tim joining them for a threesome and G would often agree. Tim wasn’t sure if he was serious or not, but didn’t have the courage to check.

 

After getting dressed, Tim went down to the mall to get some picture frames for some of the pictures he had brought back.  He got some fresh food ready for dinner that night with G and Sam who arrived that afternoon. 

Tim had got his friends each a beer and went back into the kitchen. “So how were your brothers?”  Sam called out, as he looked at the photographs. He stared at the Air Force colonel; the face was familiar to the former SEAL.  G and Sam, and no doubt Hetty, were the only ones who knew about Tim’s foster brothers. He had explained to Sam how close he had been with Daniel as they grew up. After Tim’s father had been posted overseas, Daniel had gone to a new foster family where he had met Blair. As far as Daniel was concerned he now had two brothers, it did not matter to any of them that they were not brothers by blood.

“Hey Tim, who is this?” Sam called out. 

Tim turned the heat down on the stove and followed Sam’s voice. “That’s Colonel Jack O’Neill, my new brother-in-law,” Tim replied.

Sam’s chin dropped. “You are shitting me. He is a legend in Spec Ops,” Sam replied in awe.

“Sorry, Sam. After meeting Jack you have lost your title of Mother Hen.  When Danny told me who he was marrying, I checked out Jack. Danny had obviously told him about me before he met me,” Tim explained.

 

Tim left the gate at Denver airport and was looking around for Daniel when he was approached by someone in Jeans who was clearly military. “Tim McGee? Daniel sent me, I’m Jack O’Neill.”  Tim held out his hand in greeting. So this was the infamous Jack O’Neill.  Jack could tell that Tim was nervous; Daniel had told him that Tim would have checked Jack out.  After picking up Tim’s suitcase Jack led him out to the parking lot.  As he pulled out, Jack spoke up, “Danny said you would have checked me out, but don’t worry.  I just wanted to say thank you.  I owe Danny my life several times over, he thinks the world of you and the mini-Jarhead, thanks for protecting Danny.” 

Tim smiled slightly. “It was no more than Danny did for me,” he replied.

Jack’s face softened. “Regardless, you have seen the part of my record and if what Danny said about you is true, you have probable seem the file you shouldn’t have.”  Tim blushed as Jack hinted at his hacking.  Jack saw the blush and laughed.  “Danny said you were a whizz at computers. You and Carter will get on well. The only people who need to be worried are those who threaten my friends and family, which includes you now brother-in-law.”

 

After Tim had finished recounting his meeting with Jack, Sam whistled. “Jeeze, Tim, you think I’m dangerous, that’s nothing compared to him. So, what was he like?”  Tim smiled at his friend.

Callen was sitting on the sofa looking through the other pictures. “So, Tim, were you wearing anything under this toga?” he asked. 

Sam rushed over to look.  Tim smiled smugly. “No, the bet was we all go commando; it was a Marine challenge.  That blond is Jesse Travis, he is on some sort of team with a Royal Marine. Seems they have adopted him, as the Corp seems to have adopted Danny and Blair, as well, so there are frequent drinking challenges.”

Sam knew all too well the brotherly rivalry between the Americans and British; it was the same between the SEALS and the SBS.  “That toga looks pretty small, I’m surprised you managed to hide the tree trunk.”  Tim clenched his fist and punched Sam in the arm playfully. 

Callen cried out, “Hey wait a minute, if you look carefully you can see it didn’t.”

Tim’s apartment was filled with raucous laughter.  “Hey wait a minute, is that red head who I think he is?” Sam cried out.

Tim lent forward to see who Sam was pointing to. “Yeah, that’s Prince Harry; he worked with Danny and they are good friends. I have never seen someone put away so many drinks.” 

Callen bowed in front of Tim. “We are humbled that you would invite us mere mortals to dine with you.”

Tim laughed as he returned to the kitchen. “Get your asses at the table,” he cried out as he brought the spaghetti out.”

Callen turned to Tim. “So, how are things going with DiNozzo?” 

Tim smiled. “Things are going good....don’t look so smug Hanna,” Tim replied.  Callen and Sam clinked their bottles together.  Tim looked seriously at them. “I don’t know what games the director is playing at, but I don’t trust her. I told you what happened in Canada? Well, I get copies of everything. After I punched Tony, the Director threatened to fire me, so I offered to hand over all my evidence to the FBI.” 

Sam smiled proudly. “Fuck, Tim, you must have solid brass ones to go with that tree trunk to take on the Director of NCIS.”

After emptying his fridge of beer, Sam and Callen stayed in one of Tim’s spare rooms whilst Tim went to his computer.

Hey Tony,

Sorry for the delay, the Mother Hen came round for dinner. So, you going to tell me what you dreamt about?  I know you’re still a bit nervous about the whole sex thing, but I promise our first time will be mind blowing.  The picture is from England, thought you might like it; by the way we were all going commando.

Let me know what you think of the picture.

Be careful with the Director Tony, I don’t trust her.

Stay safe

XX

Tim

***

Tim had settled back into the hustle and bustle of the Villa.  Hetty was happy with her fresh supply of real English Tea.  Tim’s desk was now adorned by a picture of Tim and his two brothers smiling at the camera.

Tony looked at the picture of Tim in the toga; the thought of Tim going commando gave Tony a raging erection.  After looking at the picture closely Tony was sure he could see the tip of Tim’s cock.  Tim was huge and that thought alone brought Tony’s climax even closer. 

Tony got into the Navy Yard obscenely early so that he could use the image enhancement programme.  Every time he heard the elevator his head shot up.

Tony had been right, the software clearly showed the tip of Tim’s cock where the toga hadn’t been long enough.  Tony shifted uncomfortable in his seat.  Tony sent the enhanced picture back to his private e-mail that Tim had set up for him so that he could see the picture at home.  After closing down the programme, Tony rushed off to the men’s room to take care of his bulging erection.  Thankfully the men’s room was empty as Tony rushed into one of the stalls. Quickly unzipping his trousers, Tony reached in, and with his eyes closed he pictured Tim in his toga as he began to wank himself.  After cleaning himself up after an almighty climax he returned to his desk.

Timothy,

I am so going to get you back. Do you know how uncomfortable it is working with a raging hard on? After you sent me that picture I have had to rush off four times today to take care of business.  Do you know how fucking hot you look?

That dream I had was of me bent over the director’s desk as you fuck me, slowly pulling your cock out of me until just the tip is inside me then thrust all the way in again.

I can’t wait till we meet up, the way things are here it won’t be long till the mess with the Director is sorted out.  I know I put on a big show which you now know is all an act, but I am a bit nervous about meeting up.  Not to mention getting my hands on what wasn’t hidden very well under that toga.

Got to go, McHottie, the wicked witch of the west is off and I got stuck babysitting.

T

 

“Jeeze, Tim, that’s hot,” Sam said. 

Tim cried out, “God Damnit, Sam! Are you trying to give me a damn heart attack?” He turned to Sam and could see the obvious erection. “Damn, Sam, put that thing away, I don’t want my eye poked out.”  Sam adjusted his trousers to try and make his erection more comfortable. 

Callen walked in and saw his lover’s predicament. “McGee, why have you given my boyfriend a hardon when I am not there to enjoy it?” 

Before anyone could reply, Hetty walked into the room. “Good afternoon, Gentleman....this reminds me of a time I was working with the Norwegian Army and got snowed in the barracks.”  Callen laughed, if Hetty ever wrote an autobiography it would be a best seller.  Sam had, by now, sat down so his erection was far less obvious.

Taking a seat, Hetty turned to Sam and Callen. “Colonel Peters will be returning to work with us on Monday. It has been decided by the Department of Defence and the British Ministry of Defence that due to the closeness of our Special Forces, each country will post liaison officers in each other’s countries to investigate any offences. Colonel Peters will be the liaison for all British forces within the states.  It would seem that he specifically asked to be based here.  He will be arriving this afternoon at 1600 hours. Agent McGee, would you please collect him from San Diego Naval base? He will be arriving on HMS Daring, which you may be interested to know, has the new sonar installed that you all helped with.”

 

Due to the long drive, Tim set off early for the two hour drive.  After showing his ID to the Marine at the front gate Tim was directed to the Operations Centre.  After getting directions, Tim went down to the pier to see HMS Daring being docked; she was an impressive sight.  When the ship had docked and the gang plank had been lowered, Tim got out of the car and identified himself to the Marine on deck.  “One moment Sir,” he replied, “You are expected.”  He picked up a nearby phone and announced Tim’s arrival.

“Special Agent McGee,” a sailor called out, “Colonel Peters has asked me to collect you; he is currently in a meeting with the Captain. If you would follow me please.” 

Tim followed the sailor through the labyrinth of corridors.  They arrived at a door marked Captain.  The sailor knocked. “COME IN!” a voice called out.  As the sailor opened the door, Rob saw Tim and got up from his seat. “Tim, it’s good to see you again.”  The Captain turned to the sailor, “Thank you, seaman. Dismissed.”

Rob turned to the Captain. “Scott, this is Tim McGee, the guy who helped rescue the sonar software.”

The Captain nodded his head. “Congratulations, Agent McGee, Rob has filled me in on the operation, we would have had to delay several operations if you hadn’t secured the software.  As the Colonel is like an old woman when packing, how would you like a tour?”

Tim smiled. “Thank you, sir. That would be great.”  The Captain took Tim on a tour of the newest ship in the Royal Navy.  Tim made sure to keep up with his guide as he would have no idea of how to find the exit if he got lost. 

“Agent McGee, this is the Sonar Department, I thought you would like to see it considering your work.”  Tim chatted with the sonar supervisor.  The Captain led Tim out on to the deck. “Do you have a camera phone Agent McGee?” he asked.

Tim looked nervous. “Yes, sir. Was I not supposed to bring it on board?” 

The captain waved his hand. “It is perfectly fine. I just wondered if you wanted a picture taken of yourself standing next to the main gun.”  Tim handed his iPhone over and stood next to the main gun as the Captain took a picture.  The tour ended on the bridge where Tim was told to sit in the Captain’s chair for another photograph. 

Once Rob had finished packing, Tim led him down to the car. “So, enjoy the tour?” Rob asked. 

Tim nodded his head. “It was great, thanks for arranging it; Sam is going to be pissed.”

They both laughed. “So how are things going with your agent back in DC?” Rob asked.

By the time they arrived back in LA, Tim had told Rob how he had been talking to Tony online, however, he didn’t mention some of the steamier e-mails.

***

It had been nearly three months since Tim had last got an e-mail from Tony and he was growing increasingly worried. He was about to e-mail Tony when Hetty called every NCIS Agent in the Villa into the main hall.

“Thank you all for coming. I have just heard from SecNav and I am sorry to inform you that Director Sheppard has died. Deputy Director Vance has been appointed interim Director.  Whilst it is a great loss when a colleague dies in the service of their country, that does not excuse our own duty.  Thank you for your time.”  Everyone began to return to their duties solemnly.  “Agent McGee, would you follow me to my office please,” Hetty called out.  Tim was growing increasingly concerned.  “Thank you for coming, Timothy, I am sure you understand that I could not explain the full circumstances of Director Sheppard’s death, however, I think it would be good if Agent DiNozzo took some time off. I am sure he could do with some sun; I would not be surprised if Director Vance allowed him two weeks off as of tomorrow.”  Tim blushed, it truly was scary how nothing got past Hetty.  “As you know your posting here was temporary, however, Director Vance has agreed with me that your posting should become permanent as of 0900 tomorrow morning.  I will leave you to make any necessary calls.”

Tim quickly made his way to the upstairs landing and took out his cell phone and dialled, Tim was greeted with a terse, “DiNozzo”.

“Tony, it’s me Tim; I just heard. Are you ok?” Tim asked, worried.

“I am fine, McWorried. Well, I am alive and I’m not too sure about the well.”  Tim could hear the despondency. 

“Tony, put in for some leave, I don’t know what she has done, but Hetty said Director Vance will approve two weeks from tomorrow.  I will meet you at LAX. Let me know when your flight will arrive.”  Tony sighed, he didn’t deserve Tim.

“By your command, McBossy,” he replied playfully.  The two friends chatted before Tony said, “I better go and see the Director. As soon as I have finished I will book a flight.  Thanks, Tim.”

Tim closed his phone and walked down to his desk; he was not surprised to see the rest of his team waiting for him.  “I have some bad news....my posting has been made permanent.”

Kenzie cried out and punched Tim in the arm. “You ass, you had me worried. What was with the vanishing act?” 

Kenzie did not suffer fools gladly.  “I had to ring Tony; he is coming to stay for a few weeks.” 

Callen smirked. “I am sure he will be cumming.”

 

It was late afternoon when Tim received a text from Tony, which simply said LAX 1140.Tony must be in a rush to get away from DC if he was going to take a Red eye flight. 

Hetty walked up to Tim’s desk. “I have approved your leave, see you in two weeks.” 

Callen walked up. “I am so glad you came to work here, you have saved me from Hetty’s mothering.”

Tim smiled. After shutting down his computer he went to do some shopping to make sure the apartment was fully stocked.  He had an unsettled night’s sleep as he was nervous about meeting Tony after the e-mails they had exchanged.

The following morning Tim got up extra early; he knew that he had a long drive to the airport and knowing the LA traffic Tim added an extra hour to his drive.

Tim sat behind the steering wheel gripping it tightly as he saw the gridlocked freeway.  Picking up his cell phone Tim called Sam. “Sam, it’s Tim. I’m stuck on this godforsaken freeway. Is there someone who could pick up Tony?” Tim asked hopefully.

“Sure thing, Tim, I can do it.”  Tim sat quietly. “Don’t worry Tim, I promise not to be mean to him.”  Tim knew that the way Sam drove he would be in plenty of time for Tony’s flight.

Sam stood in the arrivals hall; he was surprised to see the look on DiNozzo’s face.  Sam used his bulk to make his way through the crowd. “Hey, Tim sent me; he is stuck on the freeway. This all the luggage?” 

Tony looked at the man who previously had wanted to plant him into a wall. “Yes, this is all I brought.”

Sam led Tony out to his car.  As they pulled away Sam turned to Tony. “Don’t sweat it, I know what’s been going on, but not the details. You’re safe, besides if I upset you it will piss off Tim, which will then piss off G, which means I don’t get any and have to sleep on the couch.”  For the first time in many days Tony laughed.

“Since Tim has been here we have become pretty tight, Tim was pretty worried when Hetty gave us the news, I take it there was more to it than we were told.”  Tony just nodded his head.  Sam’s phone began to ring; looking at the display he saw it was Tim. “You want to take this?” he asked, handing the phone to Tony.

“Hey Tim, I’m fine; Sam has been nice and gentle.”  Tim could hear Sam laughing in the background.

“Well, the Squid better have been. I have gone back home, so tell Sam to bring you here.”

Tony turned to Sam. “Tim has gone back to his place and said to go straight there.”  Sam nodded his head and made his way to Tim’s apartment. 

Sam pulled up to the curb. “I will leave you here; I don’t think Tim wants an audience.”  Sam pulled away laughing.

Tony walk up to the front door; he was a grown adult for god’s sake and yet he felt like a lovesick teenager.  Tim opened his door. “Hey, Tony, glad you could make it.” The look on Tony’s face convinced Tim that he had been right to invite him.  As Tim pulled Tony into a friendly hug he could feel how tense the agent was.

Tony dumped his carry on and followed Tim to the sofa. “Have a seat, Tony. Want a beer?”  Tony nodded his head.

Tim returned with two bottles and sat next to Tony. “I am really sorry, Tim,” Tony began.

Tim raised an eyebrow. “Don’t make me Gibbs slap you.” 

Tony frowned. “Yeah, the almighty Gibbs.”

Tim looked shocked. “Tony, what the hell has happened?” 

Tony downed half the contents of the bottle. “After you left he knocked some sense into me, he hasn’t spoken to me since the Director was killed.”  Tim put his hand on Tony’s shoulder and squeezed gently in support.

“You know how the Director had this whole crusade going. Well, she went off on one. We actually came down to California; me and Ziva were assigned as protection and she ordered us to leave her.  We gave her some space but followed.  She must have known as she gave us the slip. She ended up in a shootout with Mike Franks at some diner; the whole house fire was all a cover.  What the hell was I supposed to do? The fucking Director ordered us to leave her and despite what Gibbs thinks he doesn’t outrank the Director.”

Tim sat back and pulled Tony into a hug. “You’re here now. I know that Gibbs is good at his job, but despite what he thinks he is not right all the time.”  Tony turned and looked in to Tim’s eyes as their faces got closer and closer until their moist lips touched, they each lent forward as their tongues swept across each other’s lips until they both slipped into the moist cavern.  After breaking away from their passionate kiss they began to pant.  “Let’s take things slow for now, Tony, I don’t want to rush it and spoil things.” 

Tony smiled. “Thanks, I am still pretty nervous, especially after seeing the picture if you in that toga.”  Tony laughed as Tim blushed. “So, McHottie, are you going to wine and dine me then?”

Tim playfully punched Tony in the arm. “No, you will have to settle for pizza.”

The two friends spent the rest of the day catching up on everything that had happened since Tim had arrived in LA and his exploits in England with Daniel and Blair.  Tony felt guilty at the fact that he had learnt more in a few hours than he had in the years they had worked at the Navy yard.

After occasional periods of serious necking, Tim got up off of the sofa. “Come on, Casanova, we have a table booked for seven.....Is it me or did you only bring a small suitcase, either you are going to wear the same clothes each day or you don’t intend to be wearing much.”  Tim could see the playful expression return to Tony’s face; Tim lent forward and kissed Tony. “I like your thinking.

After a romantic dinner in one of the most exclusive restaurants in LA, the two agents returned to Tim’s apartment.

As they entered the apartment Tony reached out for Tim’s arm. “Thank you for tonight, thanks for giving a dumb jock a second chance.”  Tim pulled Tony close so that their lips pressed together. Tony untucked Tim’s short so that he would run his hand over Tim’s stomach, they quickly stripped each other, by the time they were down to their boxer shorts, it was evident how aroused they were.

“Fuck, Tim, you sure that thing is going to fit?” Tony cried out as Tim reached into Tony’s shorts to grasp his erect cock. “Don’t worry, Tony, besides who said you get to lay back and relax.”  Once the shorts had been discarded Tim led Tony into his bedroom by his cock.

Tim pushed Tony back so that he was lying on his back on Tim’s bed.  Tim began to kiss and lick his way down Tony’s neck, all the while massaging the cum filled balls and weeping cock.  Tim kissed himself across Tony’s hairy chest until his teeth latched on to Tony’s pert nipples, as Tim gently bit down Tony cried out.

Tim kissed his way down Tony’s abdomen, licking down the weeping hardness, Tim devoured Tony’s cock in one go. Tim held his hand up to stop Tony from getting up. Tony’s head fell back as his eyes rolled back, he was far from a virgin, but he had never had a blow job this good before in his life.  Tim’s tongue found every sensitive spot on the underside of Tony’s cock.  With one hand Tony clenched the sheet in his fist whilst his right hand held Tim’s head over his cock as he thrust up.

Tim slowly ran his finger along Tony’s perineum, slowly stroking Tony’s entrance, the sensation was new to Tony and with a roar he thrust up as Tim’s mouth was filled with cum.  Tony lay back panting heavily.  Tim got up and kissed Tony, sharing his essence as they kissed passionately.

Tony slowly began to get his breather under control. “Jeeze, Tim, where the fuck did you learn that?” he panted.

Tim broke the kiss. “I haven’t finished yet.”  Tim reached down and lifted Tony’s legs so that they were bent at the knee, with his feet flat on the bed.  Tim dived down and began to bathe Tony’s balls with his tongue; lifting them with his hand Tim’s tongue reached further down. 

Tony had the sheets clenched in his fists as he panted heavily, his firm, hairy chest glistened with sweat, as Tim’s tongue grazed Tony’s sensitive opening Tony cried out, “Fucking hell, Tim! More.”

Tim was happy to oblige as he lifted Tony’s legs higher to give him greater access.  Tim began to probe his new lover with his tongue.  Tim kissed his way back up to Tony’s weeping cock, as he took the sensitive head back into his mouth he slowly pushed his finger past the opening to his lover, he slowly worked in a second and third to prepare Tony. Tony thrust up powerfully as Tim’s finger swept across Tony’s G-spot.

Tim reached for the tube of lube he had tucked under the pillow as he kissed Tony.  As Tony turned his head to see what Tim was doing he saw the condom. Taking it from Tim’s hand, he ripped the packet open and then took the condom and unwrapped it down the length of Tim’s cock.

Once Tim had bathed Tony’s opening with lube, he lifted his legs onto his shoulder and positioned his cock and slowly pushed forward. He stopped as soon as the head of Tim’s cock pushed past the tight virgin opening.  Tim knew how a person’s first time could be painful so he waited for Tony to adjust.  Rather than wait, Tony wrapped his legs around Tim’s back and pulled him forward.  Tony cried out at the sudden intrusion.  “FUCK ME, TIM!” Tony cried out.  Tim pulled his cock out so that only the tip was still inside Tony, snapping his hips forward his cock dived in pounding Tony’s sensitive spot. “Come on, Tim, pound me.”  Tim began to tease Tony by slowly fucking Tony as he lent forward kissed Tony passionately.  As Tim broke the kiss Tony began to fist his cock as Tim began to pick up the pace of his pounding until his cock erupted filling the condom, he fell on top of Tony’s sweating body as they began to pant.

Tim withdrew from Tony dumping the filled condom in the trash.

“God Damn, Tim! Where the hell did you learn that? That was the best sex ever,” Tony announced. Tim lent forward and kissed Tony. 

“Yeah, well you better get used to it....I am glad we did this Tony.”

Tony pulled Tim close. “So am I Probalicions. I can’t believe I missed out on mind blowing sex for so many years.”  Tim pulled the quilt over them both as they fell asleep.

The following morning Tony was the first to wake, he felt a strong arm around his waist.  Without waking Tim, Tony turned round so that he could look at the sleeping features of his lover.

Everything Tony had ever thought about Tim had been wrong.  As Tony thought back on his previous behaviour, Tim had proved that he was the better man.

Tim slowly began to stir. “DiNozzo, you’re thinking and it’s keeping me awake,” Tim mumbled. 

“Hey!” Tony cried out as he slapped Tim on his naked butt.

Tim turned so that he was facing Tony. “Let me guess, you are feeling guilty.” 

Tony frowned. “You are too clever for me.”

Tim pulled himself up onto his elbow. “Don’t make me tell Sam you upset me.” 

Tony chuckled at the threat. “Tim, why did you give me a second chance?” Tony asked.

Tim knew that Tony would not give up. “To be honest, you have Sam to thank...” Tony raised an eyebrow; the fierce some SEAL was the last person he thought would want to help him. “As much as we joke there is nothing between Sam and I other than friendship, he helped me to appreciate how difficult it was for you, it helped having someone outside looking in......Now, we need to get up and showered before everyone turns up as I will never hear the end of it if we are still in bed.”

After a lengthy and equally enjoyable shower the two lovers got dressed.

The rest of Tim’s team, plus Colonel Peters, arrived around lunch time.  As Callen walked in the front door he announced, “Glad to see you both out of bed, hope we didn’t interrupt.”  Kenzie walked in from the kitchen and burst out laughing as Tim flipped Callen off.

As the afternoon turned into evening Tony looked on at how easy Tim seemed. Tony began to wonder how things would turn out between them when his leave finished.

Gibbs sat at his desk fuming. How dare the Director screw up his team by letting DiNozzo have time off without taking to him first and now he was having to deal with a case with loanees from another team.  He was disrupted from his festering by Ziva calling out his name as she walked out of the elevator.  “Gibbs, the Lieutenant was having a relationship with an enlisted man on a British ship.”

Gibbs pinched the bridge of his nose at the news of the new complication. “What vessel?” he demanded. 

“I spoke to the Lieutenant’s flat mate, she said the seaman was from HMS Daring; it is one of the Royal Navy’s newest warships.” 

Writing the name of this ship in his notebook Gibbs stood. “Find out where the ship is now.”  He stalked off up to the Director’s office.

“Director, we have a lead in the Brennan case, she was in a relationship with an enlisted man from the Royal Navy based on the Daring, he may have been the last person to see her alive so we need to find him and bring him in.”

“Now, wait a minute,” the Director retorted. “I will make contact with the Royal Navy Police and you will liaise with them.”

“Director, I am trying to solve a murder,” Gibbs replied.

“I am not going to repeat myself, we have no jurisdiction over the British Military and you will not cause an international incident.  I will put a call in and will let you know when I have found the ship.”

Once Gibbs had left, Vance put a call into his British counterpart.  After ending his call the Director walked up to MTAC; he had a feeling that the case was going to get messy as soon as he found out that the Daring was in San Diego.

The Director waited until Hettie’s face appeared. “How can I help you, Director?”  Hetty asked.

“A Naval Lieutenant was found murdered in DC; she was having a relationship with a Royal Naval Petty Officer from the Daring. He was on leave and flew out to San Diageo a week ago to join his ship.”

“I believe the Daring is still in port. Has Colonel Peters been informed or do you want me to inform him?”  Hetty replied. 

“Is he available as I would like to talk to him?” 

“One moment.”  Hetty turned to Eric and nodded her head. Eric rushed down to get the colonel.

“Director, may I introduce Lieutenant Colonel Peters, British Military Liaison to Navy Region South West. Colonel, this is Director Vance.”

“Colonel,” Vance began, “NCIS is investigating the murder of a US Navy Lieutenant who was found in DC, it would appear that she was in a relationship with a British Petty Officer who was in DC on leave, he is based aboard the Daring.”

“Do you want me to arrange his interview with NCIS here or are you sending the investigation team here?” Colonel Peters asked. “You seem shocked, Director; were you expecting a autocrat..we are after all allies.” 

Vance noticed Hetty slap the British Colonel on the arm. “As we Americans like to said, I plead the Fifth, however the team will be leaving DC, it is led by Special Agent Gibbs. I see by your expression you know of him.”

“The Daring is due to remain in port for another six days then she is due out on a mission. She cannot be delayed, Director,”  Colonel Peters announced. 

Vance nodded his head. “Understood, Colonel. Thank you for your support. Special Agent Gibbs will liaise with you to arrange access to the Daring.” Vance turned to the agent operating the control and nodded his head as the transmission was cut off.

 

Gibb’s mood had not improved by the time they landed. He had no intention of pandering to the whims of the British; he had a murderer to catch.  Gibbs turned to Ziva. “I am going to the Daring; you will need to report in with the SOP.”

Once Ziva had left with the rest of the team, Gibbs left.  At the Villa, Colonel Peters slammed his mobile phone down. “That goddamn, son of a fucking bitch,” he cried out. 

Hetty walked up as she heard the profanities. “What is the problem, Colonel Peters?”

Rob was still fuming. “Gibbs is the problem, he has only tried to board the Daring and when the Marines tried to stop him he attempted to draw his weapon. I have to inform London.”  Rob stormed out of the room to his office to use the secure phone.  At hearing the news, Hetty rushed up to the control room to contact the Director. 

With his ear still ringing from the tirade from the Prime Minister, Rob went up to the control room.  “Eric, can you put in an Alpha Priority call to the Daring.”  Eric turned to Hetty who nodded her head. As the call was being patched through, Rob turned to Hetty. “That asshole has created a nightmare. The Prime Minister is spitting fire over this; I just hope to God the press doesn’t get wind of this.” 

Rob turned to the screen as the Captain of the Daring appeared. “Colonel Peters, what the hell is going on? Why the hell was an NCIS agent trying to board my ship?” the Captain demanded.

“Captain, I have just been in contact with Downing Street. Effective immediately, you are to go to Alert Status Two, put the ship in lockdown. Anyone trying to board without my Alpha Five Clearance is to be treated as a threat to the Daring and you are authorised Weapons Hot. Authorisation Omega Six Five Alpha. Confirm.”

The Captain turned to his Chief of Communication who nodded his head once the orders had been confirmed. “Omega Six Five Alpha. Confirmed. Colonel, can you explain what the hell is going on?” 

“I will be arriving in an hour, Captain, I must brief everyone here.”  Colonel Peters replied.

“Hetty can you get everyone together?” Colonel Peters asked.  By now everyone else had arrived.

Once everyone was seated in conference room, Rob stood up. “We have a major problem. Approximately one hour ago, Special Agent Gibbs attempted to illegally board the HMS Daring. When the force protection details stopped him he attempted to draw his weapon. He is now in custody.  I have informed the Prime Minister who has gone orbital. We have to get this back under control. Now, whatever the link between Gibbs and the Daring, no US Citizen is allowed on the ship.  By now the Whitehouse has been informed, however, there still remains a murder investigation and despite what has happened Captain McKenzie and I wish to help in any way that we can.”

“What has happened to Agent Gibbs?” Hetty asked.

“He is currently in custody. In light of the last Director’s rogue operations Gibbs is being held until the FBI Investigations team arrives.  So that there is no repeat, their orders are to report directly here. Now, Agent David what can you tell us about your investigation?”

Ziva looked at Hetty who nodded.  Ziva explained their reason for their trip to LA. “Very well,” the Colonel announced. “I will have to get authority from London for agents to go aboard the Daring.”

Colonel Peters left the conference room.  While he was on the phone, Eric called Hetty up to the control room.  “Director Vance,” Hetty began, but before she could continue the Director interrupted her.

“I have just had the SecNav shouting down the phone. What the hell has been going on there?” he demanded.

“You may be the Director, but I will not be sworn at,” Hetty replied tersely. Out of sight, Eric sniggered until Hetty tapped him on the shoulder. “Colonel Peters has just finished briefing us. it would seem that Agent Gibbs dismissed the rest of the team whilst he decided to conduct enquires on the Daring on his own. As the ship was not expecting him, he was stopped by the Royal Marines, he then attempted to draw his weapon; the Daring had a SEAL team onboard for training. After a brief scuffle, Gibbs was taken into custody. I understand from Colonel Peters that the FBI will be investigating.  Colonel Peters is trying to get permission for another agent to get onto the Daring to interview the witness.”

Back in the corridor, Colonel Peters was still on the phone. “I understand, Prime Minister.....Yes, I fully agree.....” Rob saw Tim walking past and beckoned him over. “The investigation remains alive, Prime Minister. I would like to send two agents to the Daring. Yes, Prime Minister, Agents McGee and Hanna. There will not be a repeat I promise you.  They have my utmost confidence.......Yes, I will be going with them.......Yes, thank you, Prime Minister.”  Colonel Peters closed his phone, turning to Tim he grinned. “Looks like you’re going back to the Daring.  Let’s go find Sam”

“Rob...” Tim began.

“Tim” Rob replied. “You are a damn fine agent who knows how to be diplomatic when he needs to be. I want you and Sam to try and repair this fuck up.”

They went down to Hetty’s office.  Rob knocked on the door frame of Hetty’s office.  “We may be able to salvage this thing. The PM has ripped the President a new one, who in turn did the same to the SecNav and your dear Director. The PM has agreed for Tim and Sam to board the Daring to interview the Petty Officer. I want your team to take the lead; I don’t trust the DC team.”

Hetty had known Rob long enough to know how hard it was to gain his trust. “Thank you, Rob. Which agents will be going on board?” 

Rob smiled. “Well, the Captain already knows Tim and thinks the sun shines out of his ass after helping to save his ship.”  Hetty smiled at her blushing agent. 

“I didn’t do that much....” Tim tried to say in his defence. 

Rob raised his eyebrow. “Tim, that’s a crock. The British are fiercely proud of their military history and it was not only a matter of national security the operation we did but also of national pride to get the Daring operational.  Hetty, I was planning on getting Sam to go with him; he was a bit upset that Tim got a personal tour when he picked me up.”

“Colonel, my agents are not here to sight see,” Hetty replied, trying to hide her grin.

“Yeah, but Hetty what was it Mary Poppins said, ‘in every job that must be done there is an element of fun’.”

Tim sat back in shock. He could not believe a decorated British Officer was quoting Mary Poppins. Since moving to LA, life had become very strange.

Hetty just shook her head in disbelief.  “I suggest you gentlemen get back to work.”

They returned downstairs to where the others were.  Callen was the first to speak, “So what’s happening, Rob?” 

“Well, there is still a murder to investigate, but I have permission for two agents to go aboard the Daring.”  Rob smirked as he saw the look on Sam’s face. “So that Sam doesn’t get upset at missing out twice on a tour, he will be going with Tim and I.  I know this is a DC case, but after what has happened I don’t want this getting any more out of hand.” 

Eric ran down the stairs as best he could in flip flops. “Director Vance is on the line, he wants to talk to you and Hetty.”  Rob took a deep breath and stood up and followed Eric upstairs.

“Colonel, what is happening with Agent Gibbs? I have been told he is in custody,” Vance asked.

“Indeed he is. He is not above the law and will be held to account for his actions. We may be allies but that does not give the United States the right to treat us with contempt,” Rob shot back in annoyance.

“I have been told that it is on your orders that he is not to be released to the Navy. Is that true? This is a NCIS matter. We will deal with it”

“This is an international matter, Director. It is clear after the circumstances of your predecessor’s death, and now this, that there is a major problem in DC. Our governments have agreed that the investigation will be conducted by the FBI and tried by JAG. NCIS will have no involvement in the Daring incident.  The reputation of NCIS is secondary to my defence of the interest of Her Majesty’s Government.... However, having said that, two of Hetty’s agents will be going to the Daring to interview the Petty Officer.  Now, if you would excuse me we have an investigation to complete.”

The connection was cut. Hetty saw the look on Rob’s face and knew that he had ended the call before he lost his temper.

After warning the Daring of their impending arrival they all set off. Before they interviewed the Petty Officer they all met in the Captain’s cabin to explain what had gone on.  Mid way through the briefing the FBI arrived to take custody.  The ship had already received orders identifying the FBI agents.

“Petty Officer Pine, I am Special Agent McGee and this is Special Agent Hanna from the NCIS. You are not under arrest or any king of warning; you are free to leave at any point. Do you understand?”  Tim asked.

The Petty Officer knew something bad had happened to Hanna. “I take it this is something to do with Hanna?” he replied

“Yes, it does. She was found dead at the Navy Yard under suspicious circumstances. We understand you may have been one of the last people to see her,” Sam explained.

“I have known Hanna for around four years. We had a casual relationship, but our careers meant too much to us to settle down.  We always tried and match up our leave.  This time though, I knew something was wrong but she wouldn’t tell me what it was. Over the weekend she received several phone calls that really seemed to upset her. I was worried about her so when she went to take a shower I checked her mobile and got the number.  Before I continue, I would like to speak to the Captain.”

Tim nodded his head. “If you would wait here I will let him know.”  Tim told the Captain that the Petty Officer wanted to talk to him.  Whilst the Captain and Rob were in with the Petty Officer, Tim and Sam sat in the Officer’s Mess.

“Well that was different,” Tim announced.

They didn’t have to wait long until Rob joined them.  Rob slid a CD across the table along with a small piece of paper. “The Petty Officer explained that when he left, the Lieutenant gave him this CD to look after; it is encrypted. He tried to look at the disk by he couldn’t crack it, so you will need to do your thing. So, Sam, I take it you want a tour as well?”  Tim sniggered at the look on Sam’s face.

As soon as they got back to the Villa, Rob went straight to Hetty’s office to explain the developments. “From here on, Hetty, I will only become involved if a new British link appears. I doubt that I am very well liked in DC now.” 

“Come now, Robert, since when has that bothered you?” Hetty replied.

“Ahhh, you know me so well. I listened in on the interview; you have a great team here Hetty.

***

A week had passed since they had got the CD and Tim was working with Eric to break the encryption.  Colonel Peters was sitting in Hetty’s office. “Things have got somewhat side tracked, what with the Gibbs incident. At least the Prime Minister has stopped swinging her handbag as soon when she hears an American accent.”  Hetty smiled at the description of the British Prime Minister.

“As our militaries are working closer and closer, my idea is that the three branches each have a joint investigation team, this will help prevent a repeat of what happened with Gibbs. Any investigation involving a member of the Royal Navy and Marines would be the sole jurisdiction of the joint team. The MoD has already signed off on this. After the fallout from Gibbs, the President is eager not to piss the PM off again.”

“You have that look in your eye, Robert,” Hetty replied. 

Rob put his hand on his chest. “Who me? I am wounded.... I don’t want to break up your premier team.”  They both spent the rest of the afternoon discussing the formation of the new team.

Tim had had a productive week nearly cracking the encryption. Putting his key in the lock to open his front door, he was greeted with a delicious smell emanating from the kitchen.  Dropping his keys in the basket by the door he followed the smell.

Tony turned away from the stove as he heard Tim arrive. Wiping his hands on the towel that hung to one side, Tony walked over to Tim and kissed his passionately.  “I could get used to this, Tony,” Tim replied breathlessly.

“Go and have a shower, McSweaty, dinner will be done in about ten,” Tony replied playfully.

Tony started to set the table as Tim padded out of the bathroom, barefoot, in a pair of sweats and a t-shirt.  After the dishes were put away, Tony and Tim went to sit on the sofa; gentle music was playing in the background.  Tim explained how his day had been.

“Tim..I know we haven’t spoken about it, but I don’t want to leave you.  Everything I have is here.”

Tim pulled Tony in close; the last two weeks were some of the greatest of Tim’s life.  Their lips pressed together. As Tim broke the kiss he looked into Tony’s face. “Whatever happens we will deal with it together.”  Tony leaned forward, pushing Tim onto his back as Tony ran his hand along Tim’s chest and down his abdomen, until he grasped the hardness in Tim’s trousers. Tim sat up. “I am too old to be making out on the sofa. Let’s go to bed.”

A grin spread across Tony’s face in anticipation.  As soon as they got into their bedroom they quickly stripped down.  Tony manuvered them around so that Tim’s back was facing the bed.  With a smile on his face, Tony reached up pushing Tim back.  As soon as he landed Tony pounced with his mouth finding Tim’s nipple, as Tony gently bit down he grasped Tim’s cock and began to work his hand up and down the length. Tony slowly bathed Tim’s torso with his tongue as he worked his way down Tim’s body. Tony nuzzled into Tim’s crotch licking each of his balls.  “Tony.....” Tim panted.  With a typical DiNozzo grin Tony looked up at his lover as he devoured Tim’s cock and began to suck the weeping cock. “Fuck......Tony .....keep going.” Tim panted as his head fell back.

Tony lifted Tim’s legs up so that his feet were flat on the bed giving Tony greater access. Tony returned Tim’s cock to house mouth and increased the suction until Tim erupted as Tony swallowed every drop.  Once he had finished he lifted Tim’s legs up as he began to rim his lover.  Tony found the fact that he could make Tim scream only made Tony hornier.  Once his lover was nice and moist Tony rested Tim’s legs on his shoulder as he quickly put a condom on and lined up his cock and pushed forward gently.  Tony moaned as Tim’s tightness enveloped Tony’s cock, angling his hips Tony thrust forward hitting Tim’s prostate.

Tony began to thrust harder and harder.  Tim pulled him down into a passionate kiss.  As they kissed, Tim moaned as the tip of Tony’s cock hit his prostate. Tim was the first to cum, the fluid spreading between their bodies as they writhed on the bed.  As Tim came his ass tightened around Tony’s cock and because of the added pressure, he erupted into his lover.  Tony slowly withdrew his cock and threw the condom in the bed side trash as he rolled off of Tim, panting. 

The following morning, Rob was sitting in Hetty’s office.  “So, that’s the plan, Hetty?

“The new team will be based here, it will he headed by a Yank.”  Rob smirked as Hetty raised her eyebrow. “The 2iC will be a Brit. What are your views on DiNozzo heading the team?”  Rob knew that Hetty was a shrewd judge of character. 

“To be frank with you, Rob, I think he would be a good choice. I have spoken to him whilst he was here and he has proved he is more than capable to command; I think the only reason he doesn’t have his own team by now is because of Gibbs.”

Rob nodded his head in agreement. “He can be a bit too keen, but I think he would be good. I think he was too concerned with what Gibbs thought. I was going to suggest Ziva, as well, now that she has renounced her Israeli citizenship. I will get her cleared.”

“Why would her Israeli citizenship be a problem, have you not worked with them before?” Hetty asked.

“I worked with them because I was ordered to. Having worked with them, my views haven’t changed. I fully agree that they have the right to defend themselves from terrorists, but if any other country did some of the things they have done, governments around the world would be screaming ‘War Crimes’.  Whenever someone does get the balls to criticize them they start playing the Anti-Semitic card.  Anyway, how about we mess with their heads.”  Hetty chuckled.

“Tim,” Tony said worriedly, “are you sure you haven’t heard anything? Hetty just said she wanted to see me and a representative from the British Government. Did Rob say anything?”  

Tim tried to reassure his lover. “No, he hasn’t; I haven’t seen him. Let me know when you get here and we can go for lunch. I’ve got to work this encryption, it is driving me and Eric nuts.  Love you.” 

Tony smiled. “Love you too, Tim.”

Tony went for a shower before getting changed into a new suit that he had got.  As he walked into the Villa, Callen called out, “Hey, DiNozzo, what you doing here?” 

Since he started his relationship with Tim, Sam and Callen had become friendlier. “I got a summons from Hetty. Do you know what’s going on?”

Callen looked confused. “No idea, but apparently she is seeing Ziva at 1400.  Might be fallout from the Gibbs thing.” 

“But I wasn’t involved in that shit,” Tony replied.

Tony knocked on the door frame; he glared when he saw the smirk on Rob’s face.  “Agent DiNozzo please take a seat,” Hetty said.

“I know that your leave will be over in two days,” Hetty began. “After recent events the Major Incident team is being disbanded and reformed.”  Hetty could see the concern on Tony’s face. “As you are aware, Colonel Peters is the British Liaison for joint Special Forces operations. It has been decided that each of the three branches will create joint investigation teams; the Navy obviously would deal with all Naval and Marine investigations.”  Tony sat quietly wondering what all this had to do with him.

Rob turned to the agent. “In the time you have been here I have got to know you somewhat. Having checked your file, and having spoken to Hetty, we would like to give you command of the first of these teams. Your deputy will need to be someone from either the Royal Navy or Royal Marines, it will be for you to review the candidates and choose. So, what do you say?”

Tony just sat with his mouth open as his chin dropped. “But.......why me?” Tony asked in shock. 

Rob was the one to explain. “You have already proved you can command after Gibbs quit. Now, as Hetty said, the MIT is being disbanded so that a fresh team can be formed. Hetty and I both think you would be better suited to take this role as it will be a fresh opportunity and a great career opportunity.  If you accept you would report directly to Hetty, but keep me in the loop. Hetty and I are being somewhat selfish in trying to keep you. If you say no, no one will know.”

Tony rubbed his chin as he thought. “I need to speak to Tim first....” 

“That is not a problem, Agent DiNozzo, but we would like an answer by the end of the day in case we need to assess other candidates,” Hetty replied

Tony remembered what Callen has said about Hetty meeting Ziva. “What about Ziva? I know she is seeing you later, will she be offered the job if I say no?”  Tony enquired.

Rob shook his head. “No, she won’t, but if you wanted her on your team there would be no objections.” 

Tony nodded his head. “I will talk to Tim and let you know before you see Ziva.”

Tony left to find Tim.  Tim was overjoyed at the news as he was just as worried as Tony about their relationship with Tony in DC and Tim in LA.

They got back to the Villa by one pm, Tony went straight to Hetty’s office, he was surprised to see that Rob wasn’t there.  After Tony gave Hetty the good news and that he wanted Ziva on his team and she replied, “Well, in that case, I would suggest you give her the news. Welcome to LA, Agent DiNozzo.”

Ziva arrived at the Villa early. With Gibbs’ arrest she doubted that the team would be kept together and now that she had cut all ties with her father she knew she could not return to Isreal.  She had become close to Tim, and to some degree, Tony. All through her career she had worked alone; it had taken a long time for her to build a true friendship with the two agents.

“Ahh Ziva, just the person I wanted to see,” Tony cried out.

“Tony, I must see the agent in charge,” she replied. 

With a DiNozzo smirk, he replied, “You don’t need to worry about that at the moment, I need to talk to you.”  Tony led the deadly agent to one of the interview rooms.

“Ziva, as a result of what Gibbs has done the MIT is being disbanded and reformed. I won’t be going back to LA. I am going to be leading a new team investigating cases involving Naval and Marine Spec Ops with the British; I want you to join the team.  Hetty and Rob have said that it is up to me to choose my team. What do you say...me, you and Tim together again?”

With a sigh of relief, she replied, “I would be proud to accept. I was concerned about what would happen back in DC as I knew that you would not leave Tim now that you have gotten on the clue bus.” 

Tony laughed, “Come on, let’s go and announce the good news.”

There were congratulations all around at the news.  Rob arrived mid way through the celebrations, “Let’s go to Babylon,” he announced, referring to the bar they all liked to go to. 

Hearing the name of the bar, something bothered Kenzie. Turning to her computer she went to the bar’s website. “Hey, Ziva, come here quickly,” she cried out. When Ziva looked at the screen she burst out laughing.  Kenzie smirked at everyone. “Tonight should be very interesting, it is ManKini night.”  She turned her screen around.

“No fucking way!” Callen cried out when he saw the picture. 

“So, what do you think Squid, you man enough?” Rob asked Sam teasingly. 

Sam just flipped him the bird as he turned to Tim. “McGee, how the fuck are you going to fit the tree trunk into that thing?”  Everyone burst out laughing as Tim clenched his fist and punched Sam in the arm.

Callen walked into his bathroom as Sam was just getting out of the shower.  “I still cannot believe that you are going to wear that thing, do you know how hard it is going to be for me not to pounce on you?”  Callen asked playfully. 

Sam looked at his lover with a lecherous gleam in his eye. “You could always join us.”

Callen walked up to his lover, gently pushing him backwards until his back was against the wall. Callen reached down, grasping the towel that Sam had wrapped around his waist and pulled it away.  He dropped to his knees and gently kissed the top of Sam’s cock; Callen reached up with his hand and began to roll Sam’s balls in his hand as he ran his tongue along the underside of Sam’s cock. “Ahh, G  ...... your tongue....”  Sam panted as Callen wrapped his lips around the large head.  Callen let go of Sam’s balls and reached up, grasping Sam’s firm ass cheeks pulling him forward.  He was soon rewarded with the warm feeling as Sam’s cock erupted.

  Sam didn’t bother to wrap the towel back around his waist as he padded naked into their bedroom. “Sam, about wearing the ManKini,” Callen began; he was worried that Sam would be upset that he didn’t want to join in.

Walking up to his lover, Sam wrapped his arms around Callen. “Don’t worry about it, G, it is just for a laugh. I know how you feel about other people seeing you, so don’t worry about it.”  Callen held his lover tightly.  “G, I know you have that look on your face. I am not going anywhere. I know that some bad shit went down when you are growing up, but nothing is going to separate us. Now, do I need to have a talk with Hetty?”

Sam pulled away to look at Callen’s face. If Sam ever got his hands on the people who had hurt Callen he would kill them with his bare hands. He saw a single tear rolling down Callen’s face. Leaning forward he kissed it away.

“ANTHONY DINOZZO!” Tim cried out, “Let me get dressed.”  With a true DiNozzo smirk, Tony reached forward to grasp Tim’s cock.  “If you don’t behave I will tell Sam you were mean to me.” Tony stood naked in their bedroom and pouted.

After finally putting on some clothes over the ManKini they both set off to meet the rest of their friends.

As the night progressed more and more people stripped down to their costumes. As Tim removed his trousers, Rob cried out, “Fucking hell, DiNozzo, how the hell can you walk after that tree trunk?”

Tim glared in mortification whilst Tony blushed; Kenzie and Ziva had tears streaming down their cheeks as they were laughing so much.  Kenzie quickly got her phone as Sam dragged Tim, and Rob pulled Tony, over so they could pose for Kenzie.  Tim was really struggling to keep everything within the small piece of fabric.

“You know, Ziva,” Kenzie began, “It is a crime for so many hot men to be gay.”  Ziva laughed. She was truly happy for her friends. Whilst they were in DC Ziva had become very close with Tim as they were often treated as the outsiders at NCIS.

Sam could see the look on Callen’s face. Finding a quiet spot, he sat next to his lover. “G, I told you at the house, I am not going to stop loving you because you don’t to do everything the same as me, I love you for being you.” 

Callen leant forward and kissed Sam, “That costume is not hiding your boner very well,” Callen said with a smirk.

“What do you expect, do you know how horny I am just thinking about what you have hiding under those jeans?”  Sam reached for Callen’s hand and gently squeezed it in reassurance. 

Callen’s eyes shot open when he saw the new arrival. “Guess who has just walked in.”

Sam’s chin dropped when he saw Hetty approach. Rob had also seen the new arrival and led everyone over the table.  “Good evening everyone,”  Hetty greeted.  “Is that a new tattoo, Robert?”  Hetty asked.

Sam still hadn’t lifted his chin from the floor as Callen spoke up, “Hetty how do you know that Rob’s tattoo is new? When have you seen that much of him?”

With a coy smile, Hetty replied, “Ahh, Mr. Callen, if I told you.....”  Rob laughed as he remembered what had happened at his wedding reception.  As his lover was Scottish they both decided to wear kilts, both choosing to follow tradition.

“Hetty,” Kenzie cried out, “there is something you may want to see.”  Sam tried to grab Kenzie’s phone as she showed Hetty the picture of Sam, Rob, Tony and Tim.

Hetty took a mouthful of drink and replied, “Seeing that picture reminds me of my 21st birthday when I was stationed in Korea.”

The LA team knew that she would not elaborate and that there was a lot more to the story.  As Sam stood up, Tim saw his opportunity to get Sam back for his earlier comment. “I am sorry, Sam, but with a pink unicorn on your ass, you had lost your bad man rep.”  Callen was holding his ribs as he laughed along with the rest of his team whilst Sam glared at Tim who just smiled in return, completely immune from the death glare.

 

It was during the early hours when Tony and Tim got back to their apartment; Rob was going to take one of the spare rooms. “If you two keep me awake I will kill you slowly,” Rob announced.

The following morning, Tim was the first to get up. After making his way to the medicine cabinet he went to put on the coffee.  With a large pot of coffee made for himself and Tony, Tim put on some water for Rob’s tea.  “So, everything is on for this evening then?”  Rob asked.

Tony looked at Tim in confusion. “We are all meeting at Rob’s place, as his better half is arriving today to live here.” 

Rob flipped Tim off as Tony slowly nodded his head.

***

Tim sat at the computer console trying to type as quietly as he could so that the key strokes did not worsen the pounding in his head, as he had a hangover from the party at Rob’s house when the team welcomed his partner, Patrick, to LA.

After chasing Sam out of the room, Tim had some peace and quiet.  Eric walked into the room to see his friend glaring at the computer monitor. “DAMN!” Tim cried out.  He quickly locked the keyboard and stood up. “Eric, make sure no one touches this keyboard, I need to talk to Hetty and G.”  Eric knew enough about computers to know that whatever Tim had found was big.

Tim rushed down to see Callen reluctantly working through his mountain of paperwork, “G, I need to see you and Hetty, it’s urgent,” Tim cried out.  Callen stood up and followed Tim to Hetty’s office.  Sam looked up in confusion; he knew that whatever it was Tim and Callen would tell him what he needed to know.

Knocking on the door to Hetty’s office, Tim called out, “Hetty, do you have a moment?”

Hetty looked up, “Come in, gentlemen. How can I help you?”

Tim and G sat down. “I have just cracked the encryption; the major problem is what was encrypted.  Hetty, what do you know about my brothers?” Callen looked on in confusion.

“I know that both Doctors Sandburg and Jackson work at Cheyenne Mountain on a project so secret that even I cannot find out what is going on. What does this have to do with our case?”

“My brothers work on an Ultra Top Secret project. The project is run by a 3 star general who reports directly to the President,” Tim explained. 

“How is it you know all of this, Agent McGee?” Hetty enquired. 

Tim blushed. “When I went to my brother’s wedding I was asked to join their project, but they were only authorised for a partial disclosure. I turned them down as I didn’t want to leave LA.”

Callen cried out, “Damn right!......Sorry Hetty.”

Tim continued his explanation, “I am really sorry, I can’t tell you more, but the data that was encrypted contains detailed mission reports from this project. We need to give them a call; I have locked the keyboard upstairs.”

Hetty trusted her team and their judgement. “Very well, Mr. McGee, make the necessary call. If the project is as secret as you said I will hold off informing Director Vance, however, please brief the rest of the team as best you can.” 

Tim nodded his head. “Daniel and Blair are not always available, I just need to send a text and they will call me.”

Hetty nodded her head. Tim and Callen got up and walked towards the rest of the team.  Tim sent the code word to Daniel and Blair that Jack had told him to use in an emergency.  As they reached the desks, Callen called, “Everyone up in the secure briefing room.”

The Villa was equipped with several briefing rooms due to the number of agents based there; one room in particular was completely shielded from all forms of surveillance.

Once the door was closed, Tim stood up. “This morning I finally broke the encryption and the data is Ultra Top Secret Class 1. You all know I have two brothers, well, they work out of Cheyenne Mountain. The data relates to mission reports from their project. I have sent them a message and Hetty has locked the data away. I can’t say anymore until I hear from Jack O’Neill.”

Sam raised his eyebrow at hearing his hero’s name. Tim’s cell phone began to ring. “McGee,” he replied.

“Tim, it’s Jack. Dan and Blair went orbital when they got your message. What help do you need?” Jack asked urgently.

Tim put his hand over his phone as he turned to Callen, “It’s Jack.”

“Jack, we are working on a case and we have found documents which relate to your job,” Tim explained.

“Tim, can you send Danny one of your e-mails so I can give the General the heads up?”  Jack replied.

 “Will do, Jack. Give me five.”  Tim hung up as Callen ushered everyone out of the room. “G, I don’t mean to hide things from you, but if I break the confidentially agreement, I can be tried for treason.” 

Callen put a hand on Tim’s shoulder. “I trust you, Tim. Do what you need to do and tell me what you can.”

“Thank you. Chances are Jack may well send a team.”

When they were young Daniel and Tim had worked out their own secret code they would use, with their combined IQ they doubted anyone would be able to crack the code without sophisticated software.

Tim waited patiently after hitting send.  It did not take long for the phone to ring. “Tim, I have spoken to the General; I will be coming to LA. Daniel and Blair threatened to kill me if I didn’t bring them.  Jim will be coming as well. We are getting a plane in half an hour that will take us directly to the Naval Air Station. Can you meet us there?”

After checking with Callen, Tim arranged to meet Jack when he landed.  They went downstairs to update Hetty.

Daniel and Blair were fidgeting on the plane. When they got the emergency code from Tim they both began to worry.  They both wanted to get to LA as soon as possible to help their brother.  Nothing Jack or Jim could do would stop their lovers from worrying.  Jack had explained to them what Tim had said in his e-mail, however, this did not stop Daniel and Blair worrying.  Jim was pleased that he did not have to kill anyone for hurting Tim; Jim would do anything that was required to protect Blair and his family which included Daniel and Tim. Jim looked across to Jack who was sleeping in his seat and smiled knowing that Jack would be standing right next to him if they had to go after anyone for hurting their lovers.

As they approached the Naval Air Station Jack had called Tim to arrange the meet.  As they taxied Jack looked out to see Tim standing next to a large Suburban.  Standing next to Tim, Jack saw the team leader.  True to form, after getting to know Tim, Jack had checked out his entire team as well as that DiNozzo fella. He was glad that he didn’t need to have a talk with him for upsetting Tim.  As soon as the steps were lowered, Daniel and Blair pushed past so that they could get out of the plane first.  They reached Tim and hugged him.  Due to the undercover work that the SOP did, Jack and Jim were dressed in civilian clothing. 

Tim reached out his hand in greeting. “Callen, this is Dr.’s Daniel Jackson and Blair Sandberg, my brothers, and this is Colonel Jack O’Neill and Major Jim Ellison.” 

Daniel and Blair dragged Tim off to the side, talking mile a minute. Jack reached out his hand. “Call me Jack, please. Tim couldn’t stop singing your praise last time we met. Shall we get going, as we will be here all day if we leave it to those three?”

Callen laughed as he led everyone over to the waiting vehicle.  As they approached the door to the Villa, Callen turned to Tim. “Why don’t you three catch up, I can deal with the briefing.” 

“You sure, G...”

Callen raised an eyebrow playfully. “You trying to say I don’t understand computer talk.”  Callen burst out laughing as Tim blushed.

“Daniel, where is the rest of your team?” Tim asked. 

Daniel had seen the coffee pot and walked over. “We were on stand down, because Sam got injured on the last mission and it is Annual Review time so Jack had reviews to write. The rest of Jim’s team are training. So, introduce us then,” Daniel replied.

Callen introduced Hetty to everyone. “I don’t mean to be rude, but before I can continue, I need you both to read and sign these disclosure agreements. I must warn you that if you break these agreements you will be charged with treason,” Jack explained.

Hetty and Callen nodded their heads in understanding.  After reading the agreement they both signed.  Taking the agreements Jack began his explanation, “Sorry about that, but the General would skin me alive. I know Timmy has told you the basics. For over ten years a top secret project has been run out of NORAD where we visit other worlds. This is possible due to what we call the Stargate; Daniel is better at the long winded explanation.  I have spoken to the General; I am not here to take over the investigation as Tim is part of the investigation team. Jim and I are here to protect any data relating to our work as are Blair and Daniel and to make sure Tim is ok.  After meeting Tim I took the step of having Tim’s team vetted and I have agreements for the rest of the team to sign.”

Hetty led Jack, Jim and Callen into the briefing room. Jack smiled when he saw Daniel clutching his sides as he laughed.  Blair had tears streaming down his face. “Guys, we have found a theme for our next team night.” 

Jack and Jim looked at the picture on the screen. “Like hell! There is no way you are getting me in that,” Jack and Jim announced.

As soon as everyone was seated in the secured briefing room, Jack handed out the disclosure forms. “Before we can explain any more, you have to sign these disclosure agreements, otherwise you will not be allowed access to the case. I have to warn you all that once signed, any person breaking the agreement will be charged with treason.”  Once everyone had signed the agreement, Daniel began his lecture.  By the time he had finished many of the LA team were sitting with their mouths open. 

“At this stage,” Jack began, “the operation will remain under Agent Callen’s command.

 

Tim had just finished briefing Jack and Jim on NCIS’s findings so far. He went around the Villa, trying to find Tony so that they could go out for lunch.  Reaching the desks he turned to Ziva. “Have you seen Tony?” 

Ziva looked up from her computer screen. “Your brothers said that they were taking him out for lunch.”

Tim turned to Jack. “What is going on, where are they?”

With a typical O’Neill smirk, he replied, “Chill, Timmie, they are just going to get to know their brother’s partner, what’s the worst that could happen?”

Sam was watching the byplay, he had hardly spoken to the Special Operations veteran. His chin dropped at Tim’s reply, “Bullshit, Jack, Dan and Blair are as harmless as you.”

Jack and Jim both smiled proudly at the description of their lovers. Jim turned to Tim and asked, “Do you trust Danny and Blair?” 

“What a dumbass question, ground pounder,” Tim shot back, but without venom. Jack burst out laughing as Sam sat choking on the coffee he was drinking.

Callen’s voice rang out, “Fuck, Tim, you have some big brass ones.”  Tim blushed at the comment.

 

In a large Suburban, driving away from the Villa, Blair turned to Tony as Daniel drove them back to Tim’s apartment. “Don’t worry, Tony, we are not going to hurt you. We both love Tim as a brother and hurting you would hurt him, but we want you to know what lengths we will go to protect him.”

Once they were inside they saw their guest had arrived. “Hey, Jesse, this is Tony,” Daniel announced.

Tony looked round in confusion. “What the fuck is going on?” Tony demanded.

As Dan began the explanation, Jesse began to see how deep Tony’s feelings were for Tim. “After what we suffered as kids we are fiercely protective of each other. Now, you have a bit of an idea what we do, we just want to know how serious you are about our brother. If it doesn’t work out and its mutual then no harm no foul, however, if you screw Tim over, and not in the good way, then that’s when we will get pissed....They ready, Jesse?”

Jess reached into his pocket to take out the communication device and called up to the Anlashok Cruiser. Tony cried out as he was enveloped in a white light. “WHAT THE......”Tony stood in shock.

Daniel snapped his fingers in front of Tony’s face. “Now, you are in orbit aboard a Cruiser belonging to our friend and ally, the Anlashok. They think Jesse here is the next best thing to a God and will do whatever he wants, hence you are here. You ready, Blair?”

Blair nodded his head and walked off, reappearing moments later, having changed.  Bowing to one of the Anlashok trainees they began to spar.  Tony had seen SEAL hand to hand combat training and knew how scary that was, but what he saw in front of him was even more frightening. “Thank fuck I would crawl through fire for Timmy, there is no fucking way do I want that guy after me,” Tony thought.  Jesse smiled as he picked up Tony’s thoughts and nodded to Dan.

“As I said, Tony, if you give the relationship a fair go and it ends fairly then no foul, but otherwise, Blair and I will come for you. Remember, one call and we will just pick you up.”

Blair had finished his demonstration, having thanked the trainees he walked over to Tony.  Jesse smiled and nodded to Blair as he had done to Daniel. “Now for the other reason we wanted this chat. Timmy knows the full story, not just what you were all told at the briefing.  We all know that big secrets are not good for relationships. This whole talk is between family, it has nothing to do with the others. I am just going to get a quick shower then we better get back, otherwise Tim is going to be pissed.”

Before they left the Cruiser, Jesse told Daniel what he had found out. After thanking his friend, Daniel led Tony away.  Once they returned to the apartment, Tony finally managed to find his tongue, “I always knew Tim was into some weird crazy shit, but fuck me...”

With a straight face, Blair replied. “There are only a few things we don’t share in the family and partners are one of them.”  The three men burst out laughing. 

Daniel was driving them back when he said, “When Tim came to London for our wedding thing he told us all about what was going on.”

“Yeah, that I was a grade A asshole. All through my fucked up childhood and in college, gay men didn’t do stuff, Spec Ops Stuff or crazy space travel.... I know it was a stereotype, but I didn’t know any other gay guys.  Trust me, I know that being gay doesn’t make you any less of a man or any less scary. The first time I met Sam he wanted to rip me apart limb by limb and he probably wouldn’t even break a sweat.”

Blair beamed at Tony. “Glad to hear, now we have to come clean, the other thing about Jesse is that when he met the Anlashok for the first time, they made him into a telepath; the whole Lyta Alexander type from Babylon 5 only without the tits.”

Daniel burst out laughing at Blair’s description. “Don’t let Jesse hear you say that...” 

Blair pulled Tony around so that he was looking into his eyes. “He didn’t mess with your head or go digging, we just wanted to know that you care for Tim as much as he cares for you.”

Tony looked at the two men who went to such great lengths to protect Tim; the love they had for each other was plain to see. “We’re good. I’m glad Tim has people like you to watch his back.”

Back at the Villa Tim was fretting. He looked up when he heard Tony’s unmistakable laugh. “Where the hell have you been?” he demanded. 

Tony held his hand up. “Chill, Tim, I was just getting to know Dan and Blair. Let’s talk later.”  Tim glared at his two brothers who just shrugged their shoulders.

Tim barely spoke to Dan and the others whilst he worked quietly at his computer.  As soon as he got into his apartment he turned to Tony. “So talk, now!”

“Let’s sit down...” Tony began. “Dan and Blair didn’t do anything other than to show how much they care about you.” Tony explained what had happened. “Tim, with some things I am a bit slow, like about the whole gay thing. You were the first guy who got my blood boiling and it freaked me. I have worked through my fuck ups and I am exactly where I want to be, with you in my life. I know we can’t get married in the US, but there is going to be no one other than you, I love you with all that I am. When you walk into the room I get an instant hard on. I love you Elf Lord.” Tony put his hand behind Tim’s head pulling Tim forward until their lips pressed together. Tony’s tongue pushed passed Tim’s lips into the warm mouth.

After breaking apart for breath Tim looked into his lovers eyes. “Ok, I won’t beat Dan and Blair.”

 

The following morning Tim woke first to the gentle sound of Tony sleeping. Tim reached forward as he saw Tony sleeping on his back, slowly tracing circles around the first chest with a gentle covering of hair, tracing each of the sensitive nipples.  Tony slowly began to wake as he did, so the manipulation of his nipples sent bolts down to his cock.  With a beaming smile, Tim lent forward to kiss Tony as he slowly rubbed his hand along Tony’s torso until he reached the best bits, cupping his lover’s balls, slowly rolling them around in his hand.  Tony began to moan as he got harder and harder.

With a roguish smile Tim lifted the covers and lowered his head, Tim sent shivers through Tony’s body and he gently blew on the sensitive weeping head of his cock.  Opening his mouth, Tim slowly lowered his head over the mushroom head, Tony let out a deep groan as he clenched the sheets in his fists.  As Tim began to work up a rhythm he penetrated his lover with first one finger, then a second and a third.

 

It was a sated Tony DiNozzo who arrived for work. Tim ginned as he saw Sam looking nervous as Jack was chatting to Callen.  Callen returned to his desk and called Jack over. “Who wants to see a hot pic of Timmy?” Callen called out. Everyone rushed around his desk as he loaded the pic of everyone at the ManKini night.

Jim whistled. “Fuck me, if I didn’t know better I would say it’s genetic, but damn.” 

Blair turned to Jim and punched him in the arm. “Don’t be an ass”

With an unrepentant look, Jim replied, “I was just saying I can see the family resemblance.”

Blair glared. “Well don’t, remember who controls how much sex you get.”

Jim held his hands up. “I’m shutting up now.”  Blair turned to Tim and winked. 

Thanks to the extra resources from the Mountain they managed to trace the Lieutenant’s killer, who turned out to be one of the last remaining members of the NID. With him safely in custody the teams began to relax.  The SG Team would be returning the following Monday, which would give them the weekend in LA.

Kenzie was going to meet Ziva and the rest of her team for a meal at new restaurant nearby. Daniel and Blair wanted to go out with their brother as they didn’t get to spend that much time with each other and Tony would be going with them.

Seeing as how they had been left behind Jack and Jim walked up to Callen and Sam. “Well guys, looks like we have been ditched.”  Sam led everyone to a nearby bar. Being the diplomat that he was, Jack turned to Sam. “So, why do I make you nervous?”  Sam nearly choked on his beer and looked up shyly; the man in front of him was his black Ops hero.  Callen sat back and watched, the sight of a shy Sam was cute.

After Sam’s explanation, Jack took a swig of beer. “You have a pretty impressive record yourself. When I found out Tim was working with you I had you all checked out. Daniel and Blair went through a bit of a shitty childhood and they are fiercely protective of each other and of Tim.  There are a lot of people who would crawl trough fire for either of them, a protection that was extended to Tim when everyone found out about him.....You know Daniel and Blair have tried to recruit him for our programme.” 

“What did he say?” Sam asked.

Jim replied “He wouldn’t even consider it. Tim thinks you walk on water and he was adamant that he was staying in LA, saying that the best thing that happened to him was leaving DC.  Jack and I would do anything to protect Dan and Blair. Thank you for looking out for Tim.” 

Callen smiled. “It is no hardship, trust me. He is a great guy.”

 

Across town, Tony was howling with laughter as the three brothers shared tales about each other.  Life had changed so much for Tony, after the last visit from his father in DC Tony had done some checking and found that his father was on the brink of bankruptcy. Tony had never see Tim so angry when he had found out. Tony had opened up and told Tim of his childhood and about the time his father had left him alone in a hotel room as he didn’t what him to get in the way.

Before they got too drunk, Tim led everyone out to get a couple of cabs back to his apartment.  Once they were safely inside, Tim went to the fridge to get some more beers.  Daniel turned to Tony. “So, how did you like your first trip to outer space?”

Tim handed out the beers. “So that is where you took him.” 

Pulling Tim close so that he could put his arm around him Tony replied, “It was mind blowing, but what were you on about with that doctor?”

Having toed his shoes off, Daniel put hit socked feet up onto the coffee table. “The Anlashok believe that when they die their souls are reborn into humans and it seems that the soul of the first sovereign who happened to have been the greatest Anlashok to have lived is now in Dr Jesse Travis; to them his word is law. Now, whilst they are allies with the US they will do whatever Jesse asks, hence your little trip. He asked them to make no record of your visit as Blair and I would get ripped a new one if we got found out.”

Tony turned his head to Tim who was resting his head on Tony’s shoulder. “I take it you have been up there?” 

Having gotten comfortable, Tim didn’t move as he replied, “Yes, they took me when they tried to get me to join their project.”

Blair had an evil grin on his face. “Next time you should try turning off the gravity, it is mind blowing having sex in Zero G.”

Tim perked up, any opportunity to have sex with Tony was a god idea as far as he was concerned.  “How about we give Jesse a call to see if they can send a shuttle then we could all go up, it would be easier to hide a shuttle rather than a War cruiser.”

Daniel pulled out his phone and arranged with Jesse to get picked up at ten in the morning.  Daniel and Blair would surprise their lovers.

 

Jack staggered out of the bar. Having said good bye to Sam and Callen, Jack and Jim got into a cab and headed back to Tim’s.

The following morning Tony was the first one up. Putting on a fresh pair of tight boxer briefs, he padded into the kitchen to make a pot of fresh coffee for Tim. Tony shifted slightly as he felt a twinge in his ass from the previous nights love making; the memory brought a smile to his face.

“Good job you have the coffee on,” Jim announced as he walked in. Tony couldn’t help but appreciate Jim’s near naked body, the only clothing he had on being a pair of boxer shorts. 

“Those three are so similar, I would swear their coffee addiction is genetic,” Tony chuckled.

Jim hadn’t had much time to chat with Tony alone so took the opportunity. “I bet it will take awhile for it all to settle in. I imagine you never expected your in-laws to be so strange.”  Tony just smiled and nodded his head. “I knew Blair before we got involved with the project. We weren’t together at the time; I was being an ass and he left. The first time I met Daniel, he knocked me to the floor because I had hurt Blair. Blair helped me to get to know my dad and younger brother after we had become estranged; he has taught me how important family is to him, especially after his mother wouldn’t have anything to do with him after he started on the project......I am just trying to say welcome to the family.”  Jim held out his hand which Tony took. 

“I can hear Blair waking up, better hurry up with that coffee,” Jim announced. 

Tony turned his head towards the bedroom. “How the fuck can you hear that?”

Jim had begun to be more open with people he trusted, whilst he didn’t know Tony all that well, the fact that Blair and Daniel trusted him was enough for Jim. “Give me a cup to take Blair and I will explain.”

After taking Blair a cup, Jim returned. “We may as well get comfy,” he said as he sat on the sofa.  “Blair is my guide. He has a mountain of books to explain it, but basically I am what you call a sentinel. A sentinel is someone with enhanced senses; all five of mine are enhanced. Each sentinel has a guide who helps them and stops them from getting fixated on one sense......This is another thing you can’t tell the others, otherwise Blair and I would be at risk; we have already abduction attempts.”

Tony held up his hands. “You have nothing to worry about, I won’t breath a word. I would never do anything to hurt Tim or anyone he cares about, but thank you for trusting me.  No doubt Jack has told you about what life was like in DC. I grew up with an image of what a gay guy is and trust me it was completely wrong, you are the complete opposite. When I started to fall for Tim, I didn’t want to turn into that type of person. I just cringe when I see screaming queens who have to make a big show of being gay. I have learnt that you can be gay and not act like a screaming queen.”

Jim spent an enjoyable hour so getting to know Tony before he went to get dressed.  Tony returned to his sleeping lover with a smile, he had enjoyed his chat. Jim was quieter than Jack and less brash; Tony found the conversation very calming.

Once they were all dressed they were all beamed up to the shuttle.  They were met by a young Captain of the Anlashok Guard who had struck up a friendship with Blair, each soaking up every last piece of information about each other’s culture.

“Greetings, my friend,” he said addressing Blair. “His Majesty tasked me with picking you up, he suggested we co for a short trip around the system.”

Blair turned to Tim and said, “You owe Jesse next time you see him.”

Tim and Tony just stood looking around. “This is the Royal Shuttle, it is for Jesse’s personal use; it is equipped with several cabins.”  Daniel led the new arrivals on a tour, at the back of the shuttle was the main lounge, the back wall was nothing but windows.  Tim looked out in wonder at the sight of Earth. Tony wrapped his arms around his lover as the both looked out.

Tony led Tim to one of the cabins. “Hey, Probalicious, this means we are about to join the mile high club.” After stripping at rapid speed Tim entered the code in the panel to turn the gravity off.  They slowly began to rise.

What followed was the most mind blowing sex they had either had.  It was a grinning Tim who went to thank Daniel and Blair.  After thanking the captain for his hospitality Tim turned to Blair and Daniel so that they could all return back down to Earth.

That night, Tim threw a party at his apartment for everyone who was leaving, all of Tony and Tim’s team were there as well as Rob and his partner, and Hetty.

When it was time to leave, Tony and Tim took everyone to the airport.  Tim hugged his brothers tightly. “Make sure you come and visit us over Christmas, Timmy, don’t make us have to come and get you,” Daniel announced. Tony shook Jack and Jim’s hands as they all left.