Actions

Work Header

Batgirl's True Identity

Summary:

After Robin delivers the Siren to police headquarters,Batgirl follows both him and Bruce Wayne to the Batcave where she discovers Bruce's secret and is forced to reveal hers.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

It was after both Robin and Batgirl had forced Lorelei Circe--also known as the Siren--to free Bruce Wayne from his hypnotic trance by singing an even higher pitched 'antidote note' which had also resulted in the lose of her voice that Robin had volunteered to take the silent Siren straight to police headquarters and Bruce back to Wayne Manor for some rest.But after he had performed the first task,both Bruce and Robin had gone straight for the secret lair of the Batman known as the Batcave unaware that Batgirl was following them on her motorcycle.

And as soon as she had sneaked her way into the cave,someone had tapped on her shoulder and said,"Hello,Batgirl.I see that you had discovered the Batcave.",which had made her turn around and discover that Bruce was wearing his Batman costume without the mask on."I really am sorry about this,Sir.",that was what Bruce's loyal butler Alfred Pennyworth had said before Bruce had let out a sigh and said,"It's okay,Alfred.After all,she did help me and Robin rescue Barbara Gordon from the Penguin's clutches."

"Well then,Bruce.You'll never believe what happened next.",that was what Batgirl had said before she had removed her mask and wig and revealed herself to be Barbara Gordon.And after Alfred had looked at Bruce and said,"It is quite true,Sir.I had figured out Miss Barbara's identity.I hope that you are not angry,Sir.",only to have Bruce put his hands on Barbara's arms and say,"Not at all,Alfred.As a matter of fact,I had figured out Batgirl's true identity as well."And of course,that had made Barbara let a sigh of relief and hug Bruce Wayne.

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.