Actions

Work Header

Box Of Wonderous Artifacts

Summary:

After he finishes playing the trumpet for her a curious Wilma asks Buck for the location of where he had gotten a box filled with 20th Century memorabilia from.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

It was on a warm and sunny day in the year 2491 that a man from the 20th Century whose name happens to be Captain William 'Buck' Rogers was playing a trumpet inside his New Chicago apartment to his newfound friend Colonel Wilma Deering,who had clapped her hands after he had finished playing and said,"That sounded wonderful,Buck!I really didn't know that you're able to play such a thing!",before Buck had placed the trumpet back inside a box and said,"I bet Doctor Huer would say the same thing,Wilma."

"By the way,Buck.Where did you get that box of wonderous artifacts?",that was what a curious Wilma had asked Buck before he had taken a book out of that box and answered,"I had gotten it from some antique dealer while I was bumming around town with Twiki.I had him scan the whole box to make sure that the Draconians had not booby trapped it.",only to have Wilma laugh a little bit and say,"Come on,Buck.I really doubt that even Princess Ardala would stoop that low to get you to marry her."

And after he had tossed the book back inside the box and said,"I know,Wilma.I also know that she couldn't let the bell inside her head to the tune of that fact.",Buck had looked at the digital clock next to his bed and asked,"Say,Wilma?How about a nice cup of coffee before we go Doctor Huer?",which had made Wilma point her finger at Buck's chest and say,"Okay,Buck.But you better be ready to pay for it.I've done that last time.",before they had left Buck's apartment and gone to see the head of the Defense Directorate,Doctor Huer.

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.