Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandoms:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
300
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
32
Hits:
2,783

I'm Going To Miss YouCarly Shay

Summary:

While Carly is packing her stuff and getting ready to leave for college,Sam walks into her best friend's bedroom and offers to help with the packing.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

It was on the day after the graduation party that Carly Shay's older brother Spencer had thrown for her in the apartment that they had been living in since their dad had gotten called to active duty.Carly was in her bedroom getting her stuff packed and ready for her trip to college just before her best friend Samantha Puckett had walked into the room with a large basket in her hands and asked,"Say,Carly?Do you need help with some of the packing?",which had made Carly turn around and shed a small tear in front of Sam.

"Please,Carly.I don't want to see any water works today,okay?I mean,I've already seen them coming out everybody in this building...except Lewbert.",that was what Sam had said after she had placed the basket on the bed and started wiping the tears from Carly's eyes with a tissue and before Carly had let out a sigh and said,"I know,Sam.It's just that I can't believe that I'm not going to live here anymore."And while the two best friends were looking around the room,Sam had smiled and said,"I'm going to miss you,Carly Shay."

And after Carly had placed her hand on Sam's arm and said,"I'm going to miss you too,Samantha Puckett.",they had given each other a big hug just before Sam had taken a deep breath and said,"Come on,Carly.Got to get downstairs.It's almost magic time."Then,after they had finished packing everything up and walked towards the door,Carly had looked at her bedroom for the last time,taken a deep breath and said,"So long,iCarly.Thanks for a wonderful ride.",before going downstairs with Sam and off to college life.

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.