Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
288
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
4
Kudos:
14
Hits:
909

The Source Of The Signal

Summary:

Lucifer have gotten a mysterious signal. Will it led it to Baltar, who he had orders to kill?

Notes:

I don’t own any character that I hasn’t created.

Work Text:

Lucifer was listening to the coded S.O.S. it has appeared on the radio, a few seconds ago. One of the golden commander was with him.

"This is a coded message, Lucifer," said the golden commander.

"Can you tell where it came from?" asked Lucifer.

"Yes, it came from a nearby planet. answered the golden commander.

"Get a shuttle ready for me. I'm going to the source of the message," ordered Lucifer.

"By your command," said the golden commander, as it went to do as Lucifer ordered.

Lucifer, along with 2 metal warriors flew the shuttle to the planet. They landed the shuttle near the source of the coded message. They got out of the shuttle.

"The source of the message is nearby. We should be going that way," said the first metal warrior, pointing to the west. The 3 Cylons walked westward toward a cabin. They went in and found it empty. Then, they saw the home made radio. They heard the coded S.O.S. coming out of it.

"Do you know who sent the message?" asked Lucifer.

"Whoever he or she is, that person isn't here," answered the second metal warrior.

"Let's go back to the shuttle. That person may be dead, by now," guessed Lucifer. So, the 3 Cylons walked back to their shuttle, and gotten inside. Then, they lifted it to the sky and returned it to their basestar. When they got back to their basestar, it flew away from the planet. When Baltar came back from his hunting trip, he was unaware of the visit by the 3 Cylons. He will never know how lucky he was, because if Lucifer found him, he would have killed Baltar. The end, for now.