Actions

Work Header

When I Was Your Age

Summary:

While Charlie is rsting from her injuries on a bed in the emergency room,Carol walks into the room and tries to talk Charlie into giving up the life of a teen runaway.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

At first,a young girl named Charlene Chiemienga had tried to get some money from Doctor Doug Ross to pay off a pimp without a single amount of success because he had thought that she was lying to him again.But that was before she had returned to the emergency room beat up and bleeding which had made Doug realize she really was telling the truth about the pimp she had hoped to pay off before she had told him the very same pimp had also raped her and she was unwiling to talk to the police about it.

Anyway,while she was resting on a bed in the emergency room from her injuries,a charge nurse named Carol Hathaway had stepped into the room,looked at a chart at the end of the bed and said,"Hi,Charlie.I had just came to see how you were doing.",only to have Charlie look at the door and ask,"Why didn't he come in here with you?I hope that he's not calling the cops!",which had made Carol sigh and say,"Look,Charlie.I really do understand what you're going through.When I was your age,my parents had used to drive me crazy so much...!"

"Look,I know what you trying to tell me.It's just that I don't believe that talking to my parents would solve anything between us.",that was what Charlie had said to Carol,who had placed a gentle hand on Charlie's shoulder and said,"Well,Charlie.Look at it this way.Anything's better than turning yourself into another teen runaway.Just think about what I've said,okay?"And after she had left the room,Carol had noticed that Doug had called the police and reported Charlie's rape and condition to them.

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.