Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
300
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
14
Hits:
708

Taking Some Time Off

Summary:

After Holly's best friend Angel helps her into her Planet Hollywood suite,she looks at her injured foot and starts to complain about not performing in Peepshow until it heals.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

It was after a beautiful blonde maiden named Holly Madison had been helped into her suite within the Las Vegas,Nevada based hotel Planet Hollywood by her best friend and personal assistant Angel Porrino that Holly had carefully placed herself on the sofa,looked at the cast on her right foot and said,"I don't believe this!I'm going to miss out on performing in Peepshow for a whole month because of what happened to this foot of mine!I'm the star of Peepshow!I'm not suppossed to get hurt!"

"Oh.Come on,Holly.You've got to admit that it was bound to happen sooner or later.",that was what Angel had said while she was placing a couple of pillows behind Holly's head and a third pillow under her injured foot."Besides,you should be lucky that you're not the one who had not lost a tooth during that one mishap on stage."That had made poor Holly let out a sigh and say,"I know,Angel.It's just that I had never missed a performance ever since I had moved out here.Now what am I suppossed to do?"

Of course,that had made Angel hand the remote to Holly and say,"Trust me,Holly.All you need to do now is rest and watch some TV.And don't worry about the show.Your double will do okay in your place.Just enjoy taking some time off,okay?"And after she had given Angel's suggestion some thought and realized that her best friend was right,Holly had looked at Angel with a smile and said 'okay' before she had used the remote to turn the TV set on and watch her favorite shows like the Match Game show that was hosted by Gene Rayburn on GSN.

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.