Actions

Work Header

It's Either Me Or Superman

Summary:

After he finally exposes his secret identity to the woman he loves,Lois Lane happens to have a shocker for Superman.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

It had finally happened inside the Metropolis apartment of a beautiful and famous Daily Planet reporter named Lois Lane,who had sat down on the sofa and stared into space as a result of witnessing her friend and fellow reporter reveal to her that he actually was the last survivor of the destroyed planet Krypton whose actual name happens to be Kal-El but was known all over the Earth as the heroic Superman before she had looked at the man whose secret identity was that of Clark Kent and asked,"Does anyone else know about this?"

And of course,that had made Clark look at the shield that he had exposed by unbuttoning his shirt,let out a sigh and say,"Well,Lois.Aside from my adopted parents back in Smallville and the other members of The Justice League Of America,the answer to that question is no.I hope that it does not change anything between us.",which had gotten Lois to tap Clark's glasses on her hand eight times before she had gotten off the sofa,looked at him straight in the eyes and said,"Big surprise,Clark.It does.I really am beginning to understand why you had kept it from me for such a long time."

"That's right,Lois.It's because I don't want my enemies to get me through you.Look,Lois.If you want to just be friends with me...!",that was what Clark had said to Lois,only to have her say,"That's where you're wrong,Clark.I love you and will always love you.But you must make a choice.It's either me or Superman.I'm sorry but it can't be both ways."That had made Clark rip the shield off and throw out of an open window before kissing Lois.

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.