Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
3,124
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
12
Hits:
1,320

The Box

Summary:

Kid receives a box that promises a special night of pleasure for himself and his very willing partner.

Work Text:

When they came up from dinner, after enjoying succulent beef steaks and a flavorful red wine, they were surprised to find a package on the bureau. It was addressed to "Thaddeus Jones".

"What's that?" Heyes asked, eager to tear the box open and discover for himself. But after all, it was addressed to his partner.

Curry picked it up with a smile. "I think I know," he grinned. "While you were playin' cards with Soapy…."

"…and winnin' a pile of money," Heyes said smugly.

"I was talkin' a bit with his ladyfriend."

Heyes suddenly looked worried. "Hope that's all you were doin'. Don't wanna have Soapy mad at us."

Curry patted him on the shoulder. "No worries, Heyes. We just talked. Neither of us had much to do with you two playin' cards all night. Anyways, we made sandwiches…" Heyes rolled his eyes, which Curry ignored…"lit a nice fire, and had an interestin' talk. She's a nice lady."

"And pretty."

"Yeah, that too. SO," Curry tried to continue, "knowin' what she'd been doin' before she hooked up with Soapy, I asked her for some advice."

Heyes sat down on his bed with a flabbergasted look. "What kinda advice?"

Curry's grin widened. "Asked her what some of the things the girls used to make a client happy."

Heyes' mouth fell open. "You actually asked her that?!!! If she tells Soapy you were talkin' about her sex life, he'll send someone to kill us."

"Nah," Curry smiled. "Nothin' like that. Never asked her what she did actually. Just what some of the other gals did."

Another roll of the chocolate eyes. "Oh, that makes a big difference!"

"Sure it does." Curry waited, knowing Heyes was curious despite his reservations.

"And?" Heyes finally asked impatiently.

Curry's eyes glittered, and he shook the box teasingly. "Don't rightly know. She said she'd have this….store….in Denver send me over some things. She knew where Soapy was gonna book us rooms. Don't worry, she thinks I'm going to use them with a girl."

Heyes zeroed in on the mysterious box. "You amaze, Kid. You truly amaze. So wanna open up? Gotta admit I'm kinda curious myself by now."

Curry looked thoughtful, and put the box down on his bed, then meticulously took off his formal jacket and hung it on the coat rack, ignoring his twitchy partner. "I got an idea." He started unknotting his necktie.

"Which is?" Heyes got up and took of his jacket as well.

"Wanna play a little?" he asked with a grin. "Tonight?"

Heyes looked over at the box. "With that stuff?"

"Sure!" Off went Curry's vest, and he reached down to unlace his shoes and kick them off to the side.

Heyes was unbuttoning his linen shirt. He suddenly grinned and his eyes lit up. "Sounds like one of your better ideas! " He started moving more quickly to divest his clothing, and before long he and his partner were both naked, standing together staring at the mysterious box like two schoolboys at Christmas waiting to open their first present. But first, Curry brought Heyes into an embrace and kissed him thoroughly on the mouth, wanting to set the proper mood. Heyes moaned in pleasure and let Curry probe deep into his throat, and he drew his teeth teasingly over his tongue as Curry pulled out to finish the kiss.

Curry drew Heyes' head towards him, and he kissed his neck and then his earlobes. Heyes was feeling himself starting to melt when suddenly Kid straightened. "Got another idea."

Heyes groaned in impatience. "We're doin' just fine."

"Almost fine."

Curry opened the top drawer of the bureau and brought out his bandana. "You always say it's more fun when you can't see what's goin' on," he said, holding the cloth before Heyes' eyes. "This time it could be even better. You won't have ANY notion what I am playin' with."

Heyes eyed the cloth, and then nodded. "All right. But don't do nothin' I don't like," he warned, as Curry tenderly wrapped the cloth tightly around his lover's eyes. Curry pushed Heyes gently to sit on the bed, and Heyes heard as he ripped the wrapping paper open. He felt himself tightening in anticipation.

"Well, well," he heard Curry murmur.

"WELL?" Heyes almost shouted in his impatience to move things along. "Well what?"

Curry reached for Heyes' hands, and he felt as something pleasantly furry wrapped around his right wrist. Then he felt as Curry tightened the band in place, and did the same to his left wrist.

"These handcuffs?" Heyes asked suspiciously. "You know I don't like to be cuffed, Kid."

"Just be PATIENT, Heyes.! " Curry sighed. That was like asking a river to run upstream.

He lay Heyes down onto his back and leaned forward to lick and suck on Heyes' nipples, driving him to a writhing passion before he raised his hands up above his head. Heyes started to protest as he felt his partner tie the wrist cuffs to the headboard, but did notice it felt much more comfortable without the rough leather of the usual cords biting into his skin. This could be an improvement. His breathing quickened.

Curry got onto the bed and straddled his hips, and Heyes groaned happily as their cocks rubbed against each other. "Now what?" he asked, trying not to sound as impatient as he felt.

"You're askin' too many questions," Curry reprimanded, nipping him playfully on the shoulder. "Time for the next toy."

Heyes heard another crinkle in the wrapping paper, and then Curry gently pried open his mouth and inserted what felt like a small ball of leather into it, which seemed to be attached to the cloth he wound tightly around Heyes' mouth and head, effectively gagging him. The ball filled his mouth and Heyes tried to complain, but he couldn't form any words.

"You breathin' okay?" Curry asked solicitously. "This sure works better than just a cloth, don't it?"

Heyes made a vague noise of both agreement and complaint, and Curry decided it was time to move on. But Heyes deserved a small thank you. So he leaned over Heyes' chest and rubbed his face slowly over the tense muscles, nipping and licking as he did so, bringing Heyes back to near madness. He stroked Heyes' cock gently up and down, tickling its tip, and Heyes cried out in pleasure, thrusting up against him.

"Uumph," he heard Heyes try to say.

"You want some action?" he teased? "You're being such a good boy…." He scooted back and wrapped his mouth over Heyes engorged cock. He felt Heyes' moans increase as he rode him with his mouth, sucking him in and out, licking the tip of his penis before sucking it inside him again. It wasn't long before Heyes exploded inside him, and Curry chuckled as he swallowed his cum.

"You seem to have liked that," he commented.

Heyes was sweating, and he nodded vigorously.

"Another toy," Curry said, and pulled out an ostrich feather. Seemed like a simple enough thing to work with, but as he stroked and tickled it over Heyes' chest, his partner began arching and writhing wildly under the stimulation, his cock reaching up hungrily for Curry's mouth as he uttered inarticulate sounds from behind the gag. Curry decided not to grant him satisfaction, and continued stroking and teasing until he saw tears of frustration oozing out of Heyes eyes.

Curry squatted back over his lover and lowered his cock back once more to rub over Heyes'. "There's more to come," he cooed, and he could feel Heyes trembling as he pulled a jar of cream from the magic box on the bed. The cream had a pleasant smell of peppermint, and he rubbed it carefully over Heyes' penis and then into his own anus.

"You ready to come in?" he asked, feeling his own cock begininning to engorge and lengthen.

Heyes nodded vigorously, and Curry carefully positioned him so Heyes could enter comfortably. Curry lifted himself up and down over Heye's cock, feeling Heyes thickening and throbbing inside him, and he thought he'd never felt such satisfying sex. He tried to delay ejaculation as long as possible, but it felt too wonderful, and he finally released himself over Heyes chest just as Heyes exploded inside him. He leaned over him with a sigh of contentment.

"Mmmm," he heard Heyes mutter, and decided the feelings were mutual.

"And now…." Curry murmured, and sat up so he could untie Heyes wrists from the headboard. He brought them down to Heyes' side, and gently massaged them for a moment. Heyes' breathing steadied, and Curry bent over and nuzzled him softly on the neck. Then he turned him over onto his stomach, and Heyes tensed in anticipation, knowing what was to come.

Curry left his hands unbound, and for a few pleasureable moments massaged Heyes back, circling in and around his tight muscles. "Don't go to sleep on me, Heyes," he warned, and Heyes gave what could only be a chuckle. Another crinkle of the box, and then Heyes felt another pair of furry cuffs being fastened around his ankles. He stiffened, feeling a bit anxious as to where this was going. Curry felt the motion, and stopped.

"You wanna call it quits for now?" he asked.

Heyes hesitated, and then shook his head and made an "ummf" sound which Curry interpreted as a go ahead.

"These bindings have metal rings in them," Curry explained. "I want you to raise up on your knees a bit and put your butt in the air." Heyes obeyed, and felt as Curry spread out his ankles to pull open his buttocks. Then he felt something solid connect between his ankles and heard a click, and he found he was unable to move them.

Curry patted him reassuringly. "It's a metal bar," Curry described. "Keeps ya primed and ready," he said, and then chuckled. "As if you ain't already."

Curry carefully dabbed some of the new cream into Heyes' anus and massaged the opening gently, feeling it quickly softening and widening for him. He smeared his own bulging cock, and then positioned himself carefully so he could enter his partner. He did so slowly and with great care, making sure he wasn't making Heyes uncomfortable in the process.

"You alright?" he gasped as he pushed deeply inside him, and Heyes nodded vigorously. Curry pulled back and forth as tenderly as he could despite his growing arousal, and he knew he was pleasuring his partner. Heyes was twisting beneath him and rucking up against his cock, wanting him to push even deeper; his ankles fought against the bindings, but he was held in position. Finally couldn't hold back any longer and ejaculated, and Heyes felt the warm liquid fill his insides. He moaned in pleasure as Curry kept his pulsing organ inside him, waiting for it to grow limp before gently pulling it free. The bindings kept Heyes from changing his position; he was panting and trembling, and wishing it hadn't ended.

Then Curry reached over and kissed the back of his neck, and carefully unknotted the gag around his mouth. "Good?" he asked softly.

Heyes breathed deeply, glad to be free of the restrictor. "The best," he said roughly. "Those are some damn fine toys."

"Damn fine," Curry murmured and nibbled his ear. Heyes stretched his neck to allow Curry easier access, and murmured appreciatively as Kid began to tickle it with his tongue.

"I want your wrists again," he said, and refastened the cuffs once more to the headboard. Heyes was now completely tied with his butt sticking tantalizingly up in the air.

Heyes squirmed. "Whatcha doin'?

Curry patted his buttocks gently, swirling across the skin with his fingers, enjoying the trembling it aroused in his partner.

"I ain't ready to go back in ya," he said. "But it's sure a pleasure to look at you like this, all spread open and just begging to be fucked."

Curry reached around over Heyes' back to fondle his dangling cock. It began to harden again under his ministrations, and Heyes started panting. "You're killin' me here, Kid. Do something already!"

Curry chuckled, and straightened off the bed. Heyes heard his footsteps as he walked across the room, and then a splash as he poured some water from the jug into the bowl. He came back shortly with a wet rag, which he stroked over Heyes' sticky chest and anus.

"Cleanin' you up a mite, darlin'," he crooned. He saw Heyes' fingers clench onto the bars of the brrass bedboard. He continued to rub and caress him, and watched Heyes cock harden and grow larger.

"PLEASE," Heyes almost shouted. "You're killin' me."

Curry stroked his partner's rod and saw as it began to drip with precum, then pulled his hand back. Heyes squirmed in protest, fighting against the restrictions on his ankles.

Curry straightened again, and Heyes heard him get off the bed and walk across the room. He then heard the rustle of clothing.

"What are you doin', Kid?" he protested.

"Oh," Curry drawled, "thought I'd go and get some fresh air. Stretch my legs a bit."

"You can't leave me tied up like this!" Heyes sounded both offended and panicked.

Curry patted Heyes buttocks, and then reached under him to stroke his penis, again, enjoying the sensation once more as Heyes began to writhe and demand satisfaction. He pulled his hand away with a chuckle.

"Just wantin' to make sure you know who's in charge now," he said. "You look darlin', layin' there with your privates up in the air. While I'm gone you can think about all the nice things I'll do to you when I get back."

Heyes heard the door shut, and struggled futilely against the bonds. This time Kid was going too far. This time….he sighed. What he really wanted was Curry's rod inside his ass. That's what he wanted. Instead his ass was poking up to the ceiling waiting for anyone to take hold of. He prayed the cleaning girl wouldn't decide this was the moment to straighten the room.

It felt like hours before the door opened again, and Curry's boots clicked across the floor. He smelled of beer, and he had the nerve to be cheerfully whistling.

"Aw," Heyes heard him say teasingly. "You waited up for me."

"Not funny, Kid. I want you to untie me."

Curry sat down on the bed beside him, taking in the tempting sight of his completely helpless partner. "Is your butt getting cold?" he asked solicitously, and reached out to rub it gently, stroking each cheek in soft swirling circles.

"It was," Heyes said. "Not now so much."

Curry reached down and ran his tongue slowly up Heyes' back, stopping at the base of his neck, and then moved up to suck on his earlobes. Heyes' breathing was quickening.

Wordlessly, Curry unfastened the leg bindings and let Heyes stretch out his legs. Heyes gave a sigh of relief. "Thanks, Kid."

"Don't want my darlin' unhappy," Kid said sweetly, and unsnapped the wrist rings from the headboard. Heyes started to sit up, but Curry pushed him back down onto the mattrees.

"I want you to turn over onto your back this time."

Heyes stiffly obeyed, and didn't resist as Curry once more fastened his wrists over his head.

"Whatcha got in mind?" Heyes asked.

Curry put his finger over his lips and then kissed them, probing Heyes mouth and running his teeth over his bottom lips. "Ssh. I'll surprise ya."

Heyes squirmed as Curry pressed the ball of leather back in his mouth. "Can't have ya cryin' out and wakin' the neighbors."

Heyes tensed as Curry stretched out each of his ankles and tied them to the footboard. He was now completely spreadeagled on the mattress, and he realized Curry could do any damn thing he wanted to him.

Heyes trusted that he would not.

"Let me get comfortable," Curry said softly, and Heyes heard as he removed his clothes and dropped the boots onto the floor beside the bed. Then the mattress creaked as Curry crouched over Heyes' hips and then lowered himself onto his knees. Their two cocks rubbed against each other, and Heyes writhed.

"You're comin' inside me this time," Curry whispered. "Figured you're about ready by now after I gave ya such a nice rest."

Heyes nodded vigorously. His cock was swelling and filling as Curry continued to rub against him, up and down, teasing with contact and then pulling away. Heyes lifted his hips blindly hoping to find his partner, and Curry chuckled and reached for the pot of cream. Heyes shivered as his partner rubbed it over his shaft; Curry carefully softened his own anus, and then squatted over Heyes organ.

"Come to me darlin'," he crooned, and eased up and down over Heyes as Heyes slowly began to fill inside him. Once he was fully open he let Heyes push forcefully inside him, and he moaned with pleasure. Heyes was grunting behind the gag, his fingers gripping the headboard so tightly his knuckles were white. Curry pushed himself up and down onto Heyes' cock until his partner exploded inside him. Curry followed with his own release, the cum spewing out over his partner's chest.

Curry pulled himself carefully off of Heyes, and collapsed next to him on the mattress.

"That was some fuck," he murmured, and stroked Heyes' sweaty chest. Finally he reached up and undid the gag, smothering Heyes with a deep kiss once his lips were freed.

"I'm wore out," he admitted to his partner. "You okay?"

Heyes nodded. "More'n okay."

Curry kissed each cheek, and then the parts of the blindfold covering those beloved brown eyes.

He reached down and pulled up the sheet and blanket, making sure his partner was comfortable as well.

"Ain't ya gonna untie me?" Heyes asked.

Curry kissed his nose. "Do you really want me to?"

"Only if you want to," he admitted.

"Then…." Curry yawned deeply. "I'm gonna keep you where ya are. You're mine, tonight. Completely mine." He patted Heyes chest and then stroked his nipples gently. "Get used to it."

Heyes realized he had no choice, and fell asleep to his partner's gentle ministrations.