Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
141
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
17
Hits:
862

Ob-whatever-fic

Summary:

I'm testing to see if mail will bounce back to me from the various lists
I'm on. I have not received any mail since Tuesday because my ISP did some
sort of upgrade. I've called my ISP every day and each time they assure me
the problem will be fixed in a few hours. I'm getting very pissed with my
ISP.

Do *not* answer this message.

Sorry for the cross post.

Sorry to the fic lists for sending a non-fic post.

I'm goin' nuts here.
Submitted through the BlairOooowiesFic mailing list.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Ob-whatever-fic
By Celestrial Cat

Simon drummed his fingers on his desk, silently mangling yet another cigar. He glanced outside at the curtain of snow falling past his office window, then into the busy outer office where his men and women were diligently working on various cases. He sighed, resignation stealing over him like an unwanted lover. Steeling himself, he rose, drawing his blinds to shut out activity in the bullpen before going to his door. "Sandburg!" he bellowed, slamming it open.

Everyone in the room froze.

Sandburg cast one nervous glance at his partner before scrambling to his feet and hurrying to Simon's side. "What--"

"In." He motioned impatiently. "Get. In." He slammed the door after them, but not before glaring at Ellison, daring him to listen in. "I need your help," he said softly, gesturing at his stubborn computer.

 

=30=

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Celestial Cat.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.