Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2011-04-16
Words:
335
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
2
Kudos:
6
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
884

The First Palm Sunday

Summary:

At age 33, Jesus Christ enter into Jerusalem to give up his life, a few days from now.

Notes:

I don’t own any characters that I didn’t create.

Work Text:

It was Nissan 10, a Sunday, of the 33rd year of his life. Jesus was heading toward Jerusalem. His followers was coming with him. Jesus has visited Jerusalem before, but not like this. He has come to give up his life. One of his followers saw a donkey that hasn't been rode before, and pointed it to Jesus.

"Please untie the donkey, so I can ride it to Jerusalem," suggested Jesus. That follower untie the donkey. The owner of the donkey saw it and came toward the follower.

"Why are you taking my donkey?" asked the owner. He was not happy to see this person take his donkey.

"My master need it to go to Jerusalem. We will give it back to you when we are done with it," promised the follower. The owner look at the follower and took pity on him.

"Okay. You can have him for now. Bring him back when you're done," said the owner. The follower thanked the owner and went on his way with the donkey. He brought the donkey to Jesus. Jesus saw it and petted it.

"Please, let me sit down on you," said Jesus to the donkey. The donkey sat down and allow Jesus to sit down on him. He got on the donkey and ride it to the gate. The donkey passed the gate, and into the city. The people saw Jesus coming and went to get their palms. They waved their palms at him. He waved his right arm back at them. Jesus outwardly smiled at them, but he knew that they would turn against him in a few days. A part of him wished that he didn't have to lose his life, but he knew that, in order to save the human race, he has to. He quietly prayed to God that he would have the courage to give up his life on Nissan 14. When he was done with the donkey, Jesus return the donkey to his owner. The end, for now.