Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
303
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
12
Hits:
1,582

How Much They Charge For Cans Of Paint

Summary:

After he gets home from work and spots Ed carrying two buckets of mud into the living room,Henry makes the mistake of asking his dad what he is doing.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

It was on a sunny April afternoon that Henry Goodson had came home from work,closed his eyes and hoped to God that his very opinionated Seventy Two year old father Doctor Edison Milford Goodson III does nothing to spoil that peaceful afternoon for him.However,as soon as he had stepped inside the very same house that he had no choice but to move back into because he was no longer able to afford his rent,the look of confusion had appeared on Henry's face when he had spotted Ed carrying two buckets filled with mud into the living room.

"Dad,what are you going to do with those buckets of mud?",that was what Henry had asked Ed,who had placed those buckets down on the living room floor,placed his wand on a beautifully colored wall and said,"I've finally decided to cover this ugly wallpaper up.God,I really don't know what your mother was thinking at the time!"But just before Ed was about to get started on his latest chore,Henry had cleared his throat and said,"Say,Dad.I have a better idea.Why don't you go to the hardware store and buy a couple cans of paint to do the job right?"

But after Henry had smacked himself on the forehead for opening his big fat mouth,Ed had turned around and asked,"Have you gone crazy?Do you actually know how much they charge for cans of paint in those places these days?",which had forced poor Henry to step out of the house and scream his lungs out before he had finally gone back inside the house and listened to the rest of Ed's latest unsolicited and often politically incorrect rant on how much everything costs in the world these days.

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.