Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
335
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
16
Hits:
805

Could You Please Tell Me What Time It Is?

Summary:

The Author of this story is having lunch in a local diner just before a beautiful blonde nurse walks over to him and asks for the time.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

I was just sitting at a table in this one hamburger joint eating my lunch and minding my own business when someone had walked over to my table and said,"Excuse me for asking this.But could you please tell me what time it is?I need to get to work at the hospital and don't want to be late.",which had made me turn around and see that the stranger was this beautiful blonde nurse who had looked exactly like Playboy Magazine's January 2006 Playmate Of The Month Athena Lundberg.

And what I do?I had turned to a clock and said,"It's Twelve Fifty Three."And she had left the diner,a little voice inside my head had shouted,"YOU STUPID JERK!WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!ARE YOU BRAIN DEAD?!GO AFTER AND GET HER PHONE NUMBER OR SOMETHING!"So,after I had paid my check,I had stepped out of the diner and noticed that she was standing at a bus stop and waiting for a bus.I had rushed myself over to that bus stop,only to step on some kid's skateboard and zoom uncontrollably down a hill and right into a brick wall.

Well,that had given me no choice but to stay in the hospital for a few days,get some rest and do whatever the doctors tell me to do.But let me tell you right now that there was one good thing that had came from my stay in the hospital.The nurse who was taking such good care of me there just happens to be the very same one who had asked me for the time.She had helped me with the physical therepy stuff and I was finally able to ask for her phone number,only to have her tell me that she was not allowed to date her paitents because it would be against the hospital rules.And after she had walked out of the room,I had broke down and cried.

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.