Actions

Work Header

Some Kid Named Tom

Summary:

While Miranda's three friends are helping her redecorate her apartment,Charlotte tries to talk her out of dating a guy who is young enough to be her own son.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

It was around Ten AM inside the New York City apartment of a beautiful female lawyer named Miranda Hobbes where she and three of her good friends were in the process of redecorating the whole place just before one of those friends whose name happens to be Charlotte York had taken Miranda into another room,looked at her straight in the eyes and said,"Look,Miranda.I understand that you are sick and tired of being known as only this career minded witch for the rest of your life.But I'm telling you right now that you're asking for trouble if you keep going out with Tom."

That had made Miranda roll her eyes and say,"Come on,Charlotte.You had gone out with a younger man before.Remember that time in the Hamptons?",before Charlotte had let out a sigh and said,"That's different,Miranda!Greg was Twenty Six back then!The guy you're going out with has not graduated from high school yet!"That was before their blonde friend Samantha Jones had stepped into the room and said,"Miranda,some kid named Tom is here to see you."

And when the three girls had walked over to where Tom and a smiling Carrie Bradshaw were standing,both he and Miranda had given each other a huge kiss on the lips which had caused the bottom jaws of both Carrie and Samantha to drop down to the floor just before Miranda had turned to her three friends and asked,"Would you excuse us?",and both she and Tom had gone into the bedroom,causing Charlotte to bite her bottom lip and say,"Well,I'm out of here.I'll see you girls later at the Empire Diner,okay?"

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.