Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandoms:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
308
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
12
Hits:
1,877

Going To Miss You

Summary:

After his soon-to-be-bound-for-college daughter gives Danny a kiss on the cheek and pours some milk for herself,he decides to have one last heart-to-heart with D.J. before she leaves.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

It was on a warm and sunny day in June inside the San Francisco,California home of Danny Tanner and his extended family that he happens to be sitting at the kitchen table and reading the newspaper before his beloved daughter D.J. had walked down the stairs,given her dad a 'good morning' kiss on the cheek and poured herself a glass of milk.That was before Danny had let out a sigh,looked at D.J. with a smile on his face and said,"You know,D.J.!I really am going to miss you."

"I have a feeling that you're not going to be the only one,Dad.",that was what a smiling D.J. had said after she had sat down next to Danny."At least,I don't to watch Joey and Uncle Jesse go through rings of fire or do any such stupid stunt.",only to have Danny say,"Oh,right.Aunt Becky had talked the guys into backing out of that deal."And after she had looked at Danny and said,"She does a way of doing that.Doesn't she,Dad?",he had nodded his head and said to D.J.,"You better believe she does."

"Oh,Dad.Is Michelle going to be okay?It's just she had that nasty accident with the horse and...!",that was what a concerned D.J. had said before Danny had placed his hand on top of hers and said,"Relax,D.J.!Michelle is going to be fine.Well,I better help you pack before you ship yourself off to college."That had made D.J. say,"Oh,Dad.Kimmy wants to know one thing.You guys are going to miss her too,right?",only to have Danny laugh a little bit and ask,"Do you really want me to answer that question?"

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.