Actions

Work Header

Stop Treating Me Like A Child

Summary:

Theresa notices a depressed Alex crying on her bed over what Jerry had done in front of her at a rock concert.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

It was on the afternoon of March 19th that a depressed girl named Alexandra Russo had walked into the family's Waverly Place apartment,plopped down on her bed and covered her face in shame which had made a concerned Theresa walk into her daughter's bedroom,sit on the bed and ask,"What's wrong,Alex?Come on,Sweetie.You could tell me."

And as soon as a teary eyed Alex had looked at her mother and said,"I just wish that you and Dad stop treating me like a child,Mom!",her father Jerry had stepped into the room,let out a sigh and said,"Look,Alex.I really am sorry about what I had done at the Motley Crue concert.",only to have Alex look at Jerry with angry eyes and yelled,"I CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT I AM A DAUGHTER OF THE BIGGEST SCHMUCK IN THE ENTIRE GREENWICH VILLAGE!"

"What did you do?",that was what Theresa had asked Jerry before he had raised his hands and answered,"I had gone a little overboard,that's all.",only to have a still upset Alex ask,"A LITTLE OVERBOARD?!I'M STILL SURPRISED THAT THE ENTIRE CITY OF NEW YORK HAD NOT GOTTEN WIND OF WHAT YOU DID TO THAT POOR GUY!"

And after Theresa had looked at Jerry with angry eyes and asked,"What did you do,Jerry?!",their son Justin had walked into the room and said,"Dad had turned some poor kid into a frog.",which had caused Theresa's eyes to grow wide before she had asked,"YOU DID WHAT?!",and Jerry had placed his hand on his chest and said,"I'VE CHANGED HIM BACK!"

That had caused Theresa to go into the living room and turn on the TV set to make sure that all of Manhattan Island does not find out about Jerry's magical boo boo.And after she had noticed that there was mention of it on the news,Theresa had let out a sigh of relief before she had turned towards Jerry and said,"You are not going anywhere with Alex anymore!"

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.