Actions

Work Header

Enough Slaying For One Night

Summary:

Buffy is roaming around the graveyard in search of some vampires to slay,only to have her bump into a friendly face in that same graveyard.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

It was on a dark and spooky night that a young blonde maiden named Buffy Anne Summers had been walking around a graveyard with a wooden stake in her hand and looking for some vampires to slayer because she had been chosen to become 'The Slayer' and must protect humanity from all forms of supernatural evil in spite of the fact that she had once fallen in love with a handsome vampire named Angel,who was known as Angelus before a gypsy's curse had given him his soul back.

Anyway,as soon as Buffy had turned her eyes toward a large tombstone and noticed that someone was moving around behind it,she had lifted the stake up and moved herself closer to the tombstone.But just as she was about to drive the stake into her blood sucking victim,a hand had grabbed Buffy by the wrist and a voice had screamed,"BUFFY,STOP!IT'S ME!"

And when she had looked and noticed that it was her good friend Willow Rosenberg,Buffy had lowered the stake,rolled her eyes and said,"For crying out loud,Willow!Don't you realize that I could've cracked your skull with this stake?",before Willow had let out a sigh of relief and said,"I'm sorry,Buffy.It's just that we're all worried about you.I mean,don't you think that you had done enough slaying for one night?"

That had made Buffy put the stake in her pocket and say,"You're right,Willow.It's just that I really do miss Angel so much...!",before an understanding Willow had taken Buffy by the gentle hand and said,"I know,Buffy.I know.Come on.Let's take you home where you would get a good night's sleep,okay?"Then,they had gone home.

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.