Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
247
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
3
Kudos:
16
Bookmarks:
4
Hits:
1,335

Drabble: As It Was Meant To Be

Summary:

Tyr thinks about their future.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Disclamer: Don't own them and not making any money

Warning: This story has to do with male pregnancy if you are not into that then please don't read it.

Pairing: Tyr and Harper

Drabble Challenge: Which was to write a story that was 100 words or less, un -beta-ed and had to do with Male Pregnancy.

As It Was Meant To Be
by Lady Q

Tyr leaned back against the wall and held his sleeping lover in his arms.

He smiled gently as he placed his hand on Harper's rounded stomach, where he could feel their child move.

He smiled again. Little did he know that a year ago, his Harper would hold the key to the rebirth of the Kodiak Pride.

He bent down and kissed his sleeping lover as he brought up a blanket to cover their naked bodies.

He chuckled softly as he felt the baby kick when they moved under the blanket.

He wrapped his arms around his lover again and held him close as he began to drift off to sleep.

"Yes," he thought, "The Kodiak Pride will be reborn. They will be stronger and more intelligent then ever before, and this time, they will take back what rightfully belongs to them. We will prevail."

He smiled again as he held his pregnant lover even closer to his warm body. "Yes," he thought. "It will all come to pass just as it should be...as it was meant to be."

The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Lady_Quadress.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.