Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
254
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
13
Hits:
952

A True Poison Fan

Summary:

After she nseaks out of her parents' house,a young girl goes with her friends to a stadium where the glam metal rock band Poison is performing their latest concert.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

You know,it really was a good thing that my friends had talked me into sneaking out of my parents' house and going with them to a Poison concert in order to see the one band member that--in my humble opinion--really is the king of glam metal rock.His name happens to be Bret Michaels,who had allowed himself to become a successful rock superstar along with Rikki Rocket,Bobby Dall and C.C. DeVille.

As a matter of fact,it was because of two of their hit songs 'Talk Dirty To Me' and 'Every Rose Has Its Thorn' that I had let myself become a true Poison fan.Anyway,it was after my friends and I had gotten ourselves into the stadium where the concert was being held that we had found ourselves some good seats just in time for the band to step out on stage and start singing one of their hit tunes.

And of course,it was during the course of one of those songs that one of my friends had gotten out of her seat,lift up her tee shirt and yelled at the top of her lungs,"HAPPY BIRTHDAY,BRET!WE LOVE YOU!"Then,after she had added,"PLEASE,BRET!LET ME BE YOUR BRIDE!I ALSO WANT TO HAVE YOUR BABY,BRET!",I had placed my hand on my forehead and mentally asked myself,*What were you thinking?She is being totally nuts!*But thankfully,we were still able to enjoy ourselves there.

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.