Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
302
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
7
Hits:
742

I Really Hate those Dreams

Summary:

After he is done loading his boat and sets sail,this story's author hears a sudden noise in the cabin and goes to check it out.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

I had just finished loading everything--including this big congo drum--aboard a boat that I had bought from a guy who had enough adventures on the open seas to last him twenty lifetimes and decided to settle down to life on dry land.Anyway,I had finished loading the boat and was about to cast off,only to have that same guy come back and ask,"Oh,and could you please do me a favor and take good care of Lindsey for me?"

And after I had said,"Sure thing!",and that guy had finally left,I had figured that he was a nut because I had seen no one else aboard that boat.But that was after I had said 'goodbye' to my Ohio home and set sail for whereever the winds had been willing to take me,only to have me hear a noise coming from inside the cabin.

That had made me become curious enough to go into the cabin and discover that my portable TV had been turned on.I had shrugged my shoulders and figured that I had forgotten to turn it off before I had packed.But after I had turned it off and laughed,I had turned myself around and noticed that this one babe who had looked like Penthouse Magazine's August 2007 Pet Of The Month Jana Jordan was standing in front of me with only this black bathrobe on.

And as soon as she had placed her hand on her cheek and said,"I feel so warm!Don't you feel warm?",she had slipped off her robe.That was when the alarm had gone off and I had woken up in my bedroom alone.Ah,Man!I really hate those dreams!They happen to me each and every single night!

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.