Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
301
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
16
Hits:
1,060

I'll Be There For You No Matter What Happens

Summary:

While they wait for the school nurse to come back in with the results of a test that she had done on Kelly,Zack makes a promise to her in that very office.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

According to the principal of Bayside High School Mister Richard Belding,there are some problems that the students had been unable to avoid no matter how hard they had tried.Case in point,it was on a cold February day that Zachary Morris and Kelly Kapowski were sitting in the office with a nervous Kelly holding her hands on her stomach before she had let out a sigh,looked at Zack and said,"Oh,Zack!This is terrible!How are we going to get out of this?"

That was when Zack had placed his hand on top of Kelly's and said,"Look,Kelly.I really am sorry about what happened during Winter Break as a result of gulping down all that beer."That was before he had wiped the tears from her eyes and added,"But I really do want you to know that I'll be there for you no matter what happens,okay?"

And after she had nodded her head and given Zack a big hug,the nurse had stepped back into the office,looked at Kelly and said,"I hate to tell you this,Kelly.But according to the results of the test that I had done on you...!Let me ask you this one question,Kelly.Have you ever considered putting a baby up for adoption?",just before poor Kelly had began to cry and a concerned Zack had placed her head on his shoulder,looked at the nurse and said,"Look,I had already told Kelly that I'll be there for her no matter what happens...and I mean it!"

And as soon as she had noticed the look of seriousness in his eyes,the nurse had smiled at Zack,crossed her arms and said,"It's official.Bayside High will have its first teenage parents."

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.